The Nemesari: Past lost hope

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari The Nemesari: Past lost hope

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia had just finished tending to her daughter by the time that Sephiroth returned. As she set Nizhoni down on the ground, the black feline looked up at Sephiroth. It didn’t take much time at all to notice his mood. So, Seferia got to her feet so that she could walk over to him. Once she sat down next to him, she just silently reached over to caress the small of his back.

“Thank you for everything you did today,” she tried to put as much gratitude as she could think of into her voice when she spoke.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth remained grumpy, at least until Seferia touched him. How could he stay sour? He made a loud tired sigh, releasing his pent up frustrations, letting them go as he exhaled.

“It’s fine…” He said slowly, setting his book down and off to one side, slowly turning his head to glance up at her shortly afterwards.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia nodded at Sephiroth before she glanced at his book. She then looked into Sephiroth’s eyes before she gently nudged him.

“What are you doing?” she queried. “There’s no reason to stop reading just because I’m here.” A faint grin formed on her lips as she continued on, “I’m not nearly that important.”

With that said, the disguised dragon nudged him in order to entice the former general to lean against her side.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth’s slight irritation continued for another moment before he finally gave up and leaned against her. He picked up his book and resumed reading where he had left off, above all things, content to finally get back to the house and do som reading.

He hoped he would not have to go out yet again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia released a soft humming noise as she tried to help Sephiroth relax. She had no reasons to bother his attempts to read, for she found it to be a worthwhile hobby. However, she didn’t exactly see what was particularly interesting about the book that he was currently reading. In her opinion, the author had a bloated ego, among other things. Still, it was Sephiroth’s book, not hers, so her opinion meant little.

After a bit, she turned her head away from Sephiroth before she brought her attention to their food storage. Using her magic, she called forth a simple meal that was mostly composed of fish from the nearby river. After also adding in a ripened Mango from their experimental garden, Seferia offered the supper to Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male hatchling perked his head up almost immediately as he smelled the cooking. He scrambled out of his ‘hiding place’ and wandered over to Seferia and the cupboards, wagging his tail as he began to screech and beg for the salmon he could smell.

Sephiroth glanced at the mango when it was presented to him. He reached out to grab it, surprised.

“Where did you get this from?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia blinked at Sephiroth, confused as to why he would ask such a question. She had stated that she would attempt to use her magic to rapidly grow a fruit-bearing plants for Sephiroth several months ago. So, she saw no reason why he would not know where it came from.

So, she nodded toward the area behind their dwelling. Behind the dwelling, there were a few trees that produced various fruits as well as a sparse scattering of other, smaller plants.

“The fruit came from our plants, Sephiroth. I noticed that the fruit was being produced yesterday,” she spoke as she offered the dinner to Sephiroth. She then glanced down at her son before she spoke to him. “It’s time for your father to eat for now, not you.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth craned his head out the door, trying to get a better look at the at the tree outside that Seferia had been referring to.

“Pick them off the tree,” He said quickly. “All of them… and then barter them away for anything.” He frowned. “Surely you know how much the mangoes are worth.” He glanced down at his own mango, almost feeling guilty to consider eating it instead of trading it away. With a small shrug though, he bit into it, savouring the flavour.

The hatchling sniffed up towards the salmon and continued to beg, walking around in small circles now, trying to be cute. Maybe that would work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia shook her head, for she almost felt insulted by Sephiroth’s suggestion. No, the more she thought about it, she did indeed feel insulted. He was asking her to just toss aside the gift that she had painstakingly created for him.

“No, we can barter with other things, Sephiroth. I set up that garden for you and your tastes. It is meant for you to eat. Not to mention, it was grown by magic, it would be like counterfiting money in the old human societies.”

As she finished her admonition, she glanced down at her son before she shook her head. Sighing, she moved to pick him up.

~We imply do not have enough food at the moment, little one. You ate earlier. For now, it is your father’s turn. I doubt the food will remain on his plate for longer than thirty seconds. It never seems to stay there for long.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The hatchling screeched at Seferia and wandered away again, curling up, feeling unhappy that his begging attempts were rejected this time around.

Sephiroth almost didn’t register Seferia’s ire. He was too busy eating the mango, taking only a few moments to devour it. At the end of it all he was left with the seed, which he tossed onto the garbage pile, licking the juice off his fingers after he was done.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia sighed as she watched her son sulk away. So, she grabbed a small slice of the fish that was meant for Sephiroth before she tossed it to the hatchling. She then turned her attention to her mate before she blinked. Chuckling, she shook her head.

“I must state that it always amazes me on how quickly you can make food vanish,” she stated with good humor. “I wonder when you have time to chew with the way that you eat.”

As she commented on Sephiroth’s eating habits, she reached over to gently massage his shoulder blades. As her fingers moved across his back, she thought back to when she first met him. The more she thought about it, she came to the conclusion that he didn’t eat quite so enthusiastically prior to becoming a teenager again. However, she couldn’t figure out why that would be.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The hatchling glanced down at the meat, quickly snatching it up in his teeth, devouring it within seconds. He resumed curling up again, quiet now.

Sephiroth grinned. “I was hungry. And yes, I do chew incase you were wondering.” He glanced down at the fish. It was raw and he supposed he didn’t mind that as long as it was fresh. He took out his knife and began to pick the bones out, being rather meticulous and careful. Then he carved chunks out of the sides, eating them, grinning.

“This must have been alive an hour ago.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia hummed in response to Sephiroth’s words. However, the freshness of the fish wasn’t much of a concern to her. Not to mention, she would have used her magic to cook it to Sephiroth’s liking if he had simply asked.

No, her mind was still pondering over the difference in Sephiroth’s eating habits. No matter how she looked at it, there was indeed a difference. However, she could not come up with any conclusions as to why they developed.

At length, Seferia finally spoke out, “Sephiroth… Do adolescent humans crave food more than adults?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth glanced back up at Seferia, his mouth full. He chewed his food a few times and swallowed, nodding.

“Increased appetite, tiredness, Increased libido, more sweating, increased body odour as a result. Oilier skin and hair.” He was counting on his fingers now. “More erections, sometimes for no apparent reason.” He scowled. “Yes, I would blame it all on the adolescent period, personally.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia tilted her head as Sephiroth listed off the differences to her. Still, even though he was telling her that there were differences, she could not properly comprehend why they were. For her, being an adolescent meant that she was smaller and weaker than what she would be as an adult. Her powers and potential had not peaked, that was all.

So, Seferia continued on, not knowing if this was a bad topic or not. “What purpose do such things serve? I do not understand why you would have an increased appetite or anything else at all.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth slowly shrugged. “I really don’t know. All I can guess is that humans are prolific breeders. They also reach their sexual peak around 16 – 18 and if left to their own devices in a natural setting without society being in the way, I suppose they would breed like rabbits, really…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia slowly nodded her head as she took in the words that Sephiroth spoke to her. She supposed that what Sephiroth said made sense. However, her curiosity still was not sated.

So, after a brief pause, she once again queried, “Yes, but what about the appetite? I don’t see why a male would have an increased appetite for prime sexual activity…”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shook his head, sighing. “Why wouldn’t a male have an increased appetite for sex? He is young and full of hormones. One of the evolutionary purposes of a species is to breed itself as much as it can to ensure future generations. I’m sure that’s a good enough reason for you, no?”

He continued. “The increased food appetite probably comes from the fact that the body is still growing…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia softly muttered, “Yes, I was referring to the literal appetite for food. I understand that the libido thing comes along with the procreation drive that you described.”

She shook her head then blinked in confusion as Sephiroth explained the last part. A frown appeared on her lips as she took it in and considered it. She supposed that what he was telling her made sense under normal circumstances. However…

“Sephiroth… That still doesn’t make sense. Your body is like that now because of our connection and my magic affecting you even without conscious effort. You won’t be growing an inch for a very long time. So, how can your body still crave food if it won’t grow?”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shrugged. “If I knew the answer to that…” He mumbled, scowling. “…I would turn it off. Permanently…” He picked up his book again where he had left off. While not a terribly exciting topic, it gave his fingers something to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia nodded, feeling that his answer was appropriate. Even though there was no actual answer to her question, she fully believed that he had no real answer to give her. So, instead, she turned her attention down the the left-overs on Sephiroth’s plate. Feeling that there was a sufficient amount of meat still on the plate, she telekenticly slid it over to her son.

Soon enough, she leaned back. As she shifted about to make herself comfortable, she wrapped her arms about Sephiroth’s abdomen in order to press him up against her. She almost found it strange, but having him just near or against her felt extremely… right. She had no other way of thinking about it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male hatchling sprung to his feet when he smelled the food drifting towards him. He leaped up to snatch at it with his maw, wagging his tail once he had it. Then he scooted back to his corner to begin eating the remains of the fish, head, bones, scale, and all. He certainly wasn’t fussy.

Sephiroth glanced down at the hatchling and shook his head. “You might want to give an equal portion to my daughter next time.” He grinned. “Otherwise that male is going to get fat.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia nodded her head at Sephiroth’s suggestion, seeing reason in it. However, there was not much food left on the plate that she had given the hatchling, so she doubted that he would get fat from that small amount. Not to mention, the food was not mushed up, so she was not certain if he would be able to eat much of the left overs at all.

“I will certainly give them equal portions when they are given proper meals, Sephiroth. I have no reasons to deprive the female of food,” she affirmed. “However, I do have the feeling that the male might require more food than the female. By the looks of it, he is bound to grow much more than she will.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth sighed and just continued to read, pleased the subject matter was no longer directed at him. He was amused by the fact his own son wanted so much food. He also hoped it wouldn’t get worse as he grew older.

The male hatchling tried to chew through whatever he could. Though, lacking teeth made it hard to really do a lot to the bigger fish portion, the head. He got the whole thing into his mouth, and then began to choke.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia quickly got to her feet as she heard the choking sounds of her son. Thus, she basically shoved Sephiroth off of her as she rushed to her son’s aid. Once at the hatchling’s side, she knelt down to gently scope the blockage out of his throat.

Shaking her head at the boy, she softly whispered, “Be more careful. Do not take in more than you can handle.”

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 443 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.