The Nemesari: Past lost hope

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari The Nemesari: Past lost hope

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth slowly nodded his head. “That sounds like a reasonable number. I also suggest getting storage containers with lids so we are not constantly running back and forth to the river. The lid is to eliminate the stench.”

“Or most of it,” He shrugged, sighing shortly afterwards. “I was a fool for not anticipating this.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia nodded in agreement to Sephiroth’s suggestions. She then bowed her head before waving him on.

“Then, by all means, go ahead and set up those things,” she instructed. “If you need to use my name or my services to get anything done, then you have permission. For now, you can flaunt your authority since we need these things post haste.”

She then turned to look at her two hatchlings. She examined them over, silently determining to herself that they were in need of a bath.

“I shall stay here for now. We can’t leave the hatchlings unattended. Also, they need to be cleansed.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth grumbled. “Alright, put them in the bath-tub. I don’t suggest carrying them down to the river until they are big enough to see deep water and shallow water and know the difference.” He muttered. “They just hatched. You don’t want to lose them so soon…”

He glanced around the floor. “I need to take their sleeping mat outside to be washed in any case.” With a sigh, he headed for the door. “Hopefully they will behave while I am gone.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia grinned to herself, enjoying the fact that Sephiroth is caring enough to think these sort of things through. Nodding with appreciation, she responded, “I shall most definitely keep them in the house here. You are right, I do not want to risk loosing them yet.”

WIth that said, she turned around to gently pick up her son. Once he was in her arms, she caried him to the bathtub, which she used her magic to fill with warm water.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male hatchling began to purr at Seferia when picked up, and then made a low series of sounds which were vaguely close to the psychic song that he had heard whilst in the egg. He rumbled slightly after he was done and wiggled towards the warm water, as he seemed to want to get closer to it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia allowed herself a small grin at the male’s antics. She then sent him a psychic song in response to his attempts to sing. Soon enough, she felt that the tub was appropriately filled, so she gently set the hatchling down in the water.

“You may splash about as much as you want, little one,” she told him.

After patting her son’s head, she got to her feet so that she could retrieve her daughter and set her down in the water as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male hatchling reared back and charged the water, splashing as he sent it everywhere around him. Not much left the tub though and he sat down in it, flailing his wings. The water was warm and he liked it very much. He was content to stay there for however long he was permitted to do so.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia grinned at her son’s actions, finding them to be admirable and harmless. So, after setting Nizhoni down in the water, she reached over to gently scratch the top of her son’s head. After a few moments, she grabbed a soap so that she could gently scrub him down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male hatchling wiggled as he was washed down, snuffing affectionately towards Seferia’s hands. He resumed his amateur singing complete with screeches and snorting sounds. He was very content indeed.

After he was washed, he moved over to his clutch-mate, nosing her arm lightly, chirping as if to say ‘play with me!’.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Nizhoni chirped as her brother nudged her. So, she reached out to shove him back, though she’s being completely playful. She then flapped her wings a bit to splash some water on him. However, her play moment was stopped when her mother came in to scrub her down as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male hatchling quickly moved away when Seferia washed his sister. He resumed dipping his head in the water, snorting it out his nostrils, cleaning them. It seemed like an almost instinctual thing to do to him, and he didn’t question it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Nizhoni continued to squirm from time to time as she was cleaned off. However, once Seferia let her go, she crawled over to her brother’s location once more. Chirping, she nuzzled his side before she began to poke him. Her tail swished as she poked him, which sent small waves of water through the bathwater.

Meanwhile, Seferia, feeling content that her hatchlings were properly clean, leaned back to allow them to have their fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male hatchling lightly squeaked when poked, playfully swaying his tail in return. He moved up against her, lightly pressing his weight on her, then he clumsily tried to cover her with his wings. He was still quite unco-ordinated in his movements so he would have looked very silly indeed.

Meanwhile, Sephiroth returned to the house. He was quite pleased with himself despite all the things that had gone on earlier. He took a seat inside, relaxing now that the washing was done. For now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

As Sephiroth returned to the dwelling, Seferia moved over to greet him. Even though she was still awkward at human interactions, she offered her mate a grin before she moved in to kiss him “hello”.

“You look pleased with yourself,” she whispered to him as she broke off the kiss. “I take it that you were successful.”

Nizhoni released a joy-filled squeal as her brother surrounded her with his wings. She then giggled before she moved to shove him back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male hatchling clumsily stumbled and toppled backwards. He hadn’t expected to be pushed, but he was hardly going to worry about it. He got to his feet, shrugging it off. He released a tired yawn and sat down again in the water, comfortable just to bask in its heat.

Sephiroth nodded. “My work was easy. And with today’s glaring heat, things will be dry and sanitized within the hour.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia nodded to Sephiroth’s statements. She was quite glad that Sephiroth was able to clean things without any problem. Still, he didn’t mention any of the other tasks that she had asked him to check up on.

“Were you able to find someone that would provide a supply of diapers for us?” the dragon queried. “It is very important that they have diapers.”

Nizhoni noticed that her brother was simply relaxing. So, after splashing in the water for another moment, she snuggled up against her brother so that she could relax as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth groaned lightly. “No, I didn’t even check…” He rose to his feet again, sighing. “I suppose I can leave the house again now and find something…. maybe somebody knows something…” He sighed and left the house again.

The male hatchling sat calmly while Nizhoni snuggled up against him. He was warm and clean and fed, all was right with the world in his simple baby mind.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia released a slow sigh before she nodded. She had expected for her mate to have made the arrangements for diapers when he was out before. However, there was no point in being disappointed with him. So, she simply nodded.

“Very well, I shall continue to wait for you here. Remember, you are free to use your rank and skills to get this task done.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth shook his head. “Isn’t that corrupt?” He sighed. “I’ll do what I can but I’m not going to promise anything. It would be wrong of me to do that.” He headed back into the camp. After a time, he returned to the house, carrying a stack of proper towelling diapers, placing them on a chair just inside of the door.

“I think it’s time to go back to that artisan,” He grunted. “For modification. But I don’t have anything left to trade…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia sighed at Sephiroth’s response. Shaking her head, she muttered, “Perhaps, but in this case, it is important. So, using our authority for just once is justifiable.”

Once Sephiroth returned, she looked up to listen to him. Sighing at his words, she shook her head.

“You have your skills and strength. There must be some task that the person needs to have done. Trade work for work. If he won’t take that, then bring him to me.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth frowned. “It feels like I am beginning to turn into your messenger. I’ve lost track of how many times I have left to chase these things up today.” He scowled and folded his arms, then left again shortly afterwards, his patience clearly frayed by now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia blinked in confusion, unsure as to how to respond to Sephiroth’s statements. Shaking her head, she released a long sigh.

~I did give you these bits of advice on your first trip out. I do not know why you are angry with me. However, I am not desiring to treat you like a messenger.~

Soon enough, she moved back over to the bathtub so that she could recover her son from inside of it. The black dragon felt that the hatchlings had soaked for more than long enough, for the water had lost its heat. Thus, she brought her son to the side before she began to rub a towel on his scaled hide in order to dry him. Once she felt that he was dry, she took one of the diapers that Sephiroth had brought so that she could study it over.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male hatchling struggled lightly in protest when he was removed from the water. He had wanted to stay there, and when plucked out, he began to squeak unhappily, the threat of unhappy screeching and tantrums already brewing.

At least, until the towel came over him. He began to rumble with happiness as he was dried off, literally relaxing, limp in his mother’s arms.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia hummed as she dried her son off. Once she felt that he was appropriately dry, she patted his back before she brought the diaper to his rear. After a few examinations, she gently wrapped it around his legs and tail in order to make it work for now. Overall, the diaper’s position was unstable and likely to be ineffective. However, Seferia felt that it was better than nothing.

So, she set her son down before she moved to pick up her daughter from the tub as well. Thus, she started the process all over again with the other hatchling.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male wiggled in protest as he was diapered up. Once he was dried off and tended to by Seferia, he sat, waiting for the first perfect opportunity to run off. Once he was back on the ground, he dived off and away from Seferia, moving to curl up in the corner, glaring slightly.

Sephiroth returned again. He said nothing this time as he made his way back into the house, and calmly moved over to his pile of items so he could take out a book to read.

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 443 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.