The Nemesari: Past lost hope

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari The Nemesari: Past lost hope

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth mumbled back to her, grinning. “I can’t, you are right. You are not a scientist.” With that, he moved over her and began to entice her in all the things he could think of at that point.

He lay on the mat some hours later, snuggling up against Seferia’s side, purring with contentment. He was cosy and very comfortable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia was more than glad to participate in the sexual activities that Sephiroth thought up of. Over these last few months, she’s come to be fond of the human desire to have casual sex. Somehow, it made her feel even closer to her mate, which was rather ridiculous, if she thought it over, since their minds were linked.

Once Sephiroth tired out, Seferia was more than content to simply embrade him while her fingers kneading against the small of his back. Thus, she fell asleep with Sephiroth in her arms.

By the time the sun rose above the rim of the canyon, the female hatchling was side awake. She whimpered as she sniffed around her mattress. Finally, she began to wail, for she wanted food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male hatchling’s ear flicked at the sound of wailing. He made pathetic weak noises, rolling onto his stomach. He sniffed the female for a brief moment and then joined in her noises. He added loud chirping and screeching to the cacophony, raising his head so the noise would echo off the walls and around the cave.

Sephiroth groaned and quickly moved to his feet, scooping both infants up under each arm. He didn’t want them to wake the entire camp.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia released a loud groan as she was woken by the cries of her offspring. After a few moments, she rolled onto her back before she pushed herself up. While it was possible for her to be up in a moment’s notice, she had felt rather lazy the previous night. Also, her injuries prevented her from moving too quickly after waking up.

Thus, after a moment, she stumbled onto her feet before she made her way to the food storage again. Soon enough, she grabbed another steak to mash up with Sephiroth’s tools. Once the food was properly pulverized, she set it down next to Sephiroth.

“There, they should be happy with that.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was already getting kicked with tiny dragon claws when the food came over towards them. He set both infants back on the mat and took the bowl of mushed steak, setting it down between the hatchlings so they could eat.

“Thank you…” He said, rubbing his side. There were small cat-scratch lookalike marks across his side already forming. Nothing terribly serious at all, but they still stung.

The male hatchling literally launched himself at the bowl when it was set down. He moved to stand in it, and then flared out his wings, essentially blocking the rest of the food so he could have it all to himself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The female hatchling whined as her brother stood in their food. She then got up on her legs before she moved over to grip onto her brother’s shoulders to shove him back She tries to use her balanced set of limbs as an advantage against him, hoping that he would easily topple back.

For now, Seferia ignored the warring between the two hatchlings. Instead, she simply nodded her head before she moved closer to Sephiroth to examine his scratches. Narrowing her eyes in distaste, she sends a scolding telepathic impression toward her son.

~Do not harm your father like that again. You can wait.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male growled at the female when she pushed him. He screeched loudly, toppling backwards, landing in a heap on the mat beside him. He made a loud growling noise and quickly uprighted himself, diving back towards the food bowl. This time he stood at the side of it and began wolfing down the meat as fast as he could, nearly choking a few times.

Sephiroth raised his arm as Seferia inspected his side.

“it’s quite fine,” He said quickly. “I’ve had worse.” He then pointed to the scarring across his chest and stomach, as if to prove the point.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia shook her head as Sephiroth pointed out his scars to her. She then raised her head to look into his eyes.

“Pointing out the wounds that brought about your death on your planet is not a reassuring act, Sephiroth. I hope you realize this,” as she spoke to him, she shook her head in displeasure.

However, the dragon’s attention was soon drawn to her son. Narrowing her eyes at his behavior, Seferia shifted into her miniaturized dragon form before she moved over to him. She then firmly clamped her claws around the hatchling before she pulled him away from the food bowl.

~Eating in that manner is unbecoming.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male was fully immersed in the task of eating until he was forcibly picked up and carried away from the food-bowl. He didn’t like it at all and began to screech like he was being killed. He flailed every limb he still could, the noise quickly progressing into a proper crying sound. Or as close as it could be, considering he was draconic in shape.

Sephiroth frowned. “Next time I won’t then.” He sat down, feeling a little bit like a child who had just been corrected for bad behaviour.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia just kept a firm hold on the hatchling as he screached his heart out. She was not happy with his behavior at all. She lifted her head to look around the room before she spotted a small empty crate that was usually meant to hold various supplied. So, she strolled over to the crate before she set down the small dragon within it.

~You have been disrespecting myself and your father. You will not get first choice of food if you continue on this behavior.~

Meanwhile, Nizhoni, the female hatchling, munched away at the food. However, she stopped once the steak was a bit more than half way gone. Not only was she not hungry any more, but she also wanted to leave some for her brother.

So, the day-old youth backed away from the plate. She then crawled over to Sephiroth’s side so that she could curl up against his leg.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male continued his crying sounds, even when dropped into the crate. He leaped up and tried to climb out, his wing-claws initially touching the near-top of the crate. However, he couldn’t quite understand the concept of his wing-hooks right now and so slid back down again. He tried jumping twice more before curling up, looking miserable and very pathetic indeed.

Sephiroth glanced down at the female and gently picked her up, cradling her in his arms in the same manner he had seen others do with their children. He patted her stomach gently, amused at it’s shape now that it was full.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Nizhoni lazily looked up at Sephiroth as he picked her up. She then made a weak grumbling noise before she stretched out in his grip. After shifting a bit, she found a comfortable spot. So, the hatchling closed her eyes once more, for she was more than content to be in her father’s arms.

Meanwhile, Seferia continued to glare down at her son. The back dragon was not impressed in the least. Lowering her head, she snorted at him before she shook her head.

~Little one, we have little food. Times are rough. You must not behave like a glutton,~ she instructed.

She then looked over as she noticed that the other hatchling was done eating. So, she lowered her head and picked up the male once more. After a moment, she set him down on the plate, however, a low growl vibrated from her throat, as she indicated to the hatchling that she was displeased.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The young male heard his mother snorting somewhere above and promptly flattened himself against the floor of the crate he had been dropped into, instinctively trying to hide and make himself look like part of the ground, or at least the rocky formations around him. While the move may have looked more convincing if he had actually been on the ground, his dark scales contrasted heavily with the crate’s wooden colours. He remained like that and didn’t move. When picked up, he went limp.

Even when set down next to the bowl of food, he resumed his flattened stiff hiding posture, hiding on the mat even though he contrasted against that too. The food was now within inches of him, but he was more concerned with his ‘hiding’ now.

Sephiroth just held the girl in his arms, staying where he was. Though he was beginning to get cold, due to the fact he was still naked and had been all evening.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Feeling that her son had gotten the message loud and clear, Seferia shifted into her feline form, instantly gaining clothing as she changed forms. She then walked over to Sephiroth before she tilted her head to study him. She hadn’t found him sitting in the nude for long before, so she found his current behavior strange. Still, she wasn’t heavily concerned about his choices.

So, Seferia leaned forward to offer her hands before she spoke, “I’ll take her so you can get dressed.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth gratefully bowed his head and placed the female infant into Seferia’s hands before he quickly retreated to go put on some clothes again. It didn’t take him very long at all and after he was done, he comfortably sat back down on the mat, glancing down at the male hatchling, whom was still squashed against the mat and ignoring his food.

He gently poked the male, who squeaked and stiffened his posture even more.

“What did you do to him?” Sephiroth frowned.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia gently grasped onto the hatchling as Sephiroth passed her on. The faintest hint of a smile crossed her lips as she glanced down at the small infant. However, the smile quickly vanished as Sephiroth questioned her concerning the male infant.

Turning her head to look over at Sephiroth, the black dragon responded in a matter-of-fact tone, “I did nothing more than scold him. I told him that he should not be a glutton. He was also given a time-out in a crate for all of a minute. Nothing that would traumatize him.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth reached down and tried to pick up the male hatchling. But every time he tried, the hatchling would just try to keep himself squashed down against the mat, not wanting to move at all. His father quietly sighed and stood up to begin rolling up the mat, figuring that would get the youngster off.

The male immediately reacted to the shifting of the mat by bolting into the corner. The tiniest frightened hiss escaped his maw, and then he turned his head towards the entry to the house, clumsily running out.

Sephiroth scowled as he watched the hatchling run off and quickly moved after him. “Come back!”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia groaned as she watched her son run out. Narrowing her eyes with repressed anger, she gently set her female hatchling down on the ground. She then moved to follow after Sephiroth. Once outside the dwelling, she moved to follow after her hatchling’s scent.

~Little one, get back here now. You are not to leave the house. Understood?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male stopped in his tracks, slowly looking around. He wanted to follow the “get back here” instruction, but didn’t recognise anything around him. He put his head down and began to make a wailing distressed crying sound, flattening himself against the ground once again.

Meanwhile, Rizon thought his sensitive ears were a curse this morning. He had been hearing the loud commotion ever since he had woken up and now he was sufficently irritated enough to finally come over and investigate. He followed the screeching to it’s source almost immediately and reached down, picking the hatchling up with almost no effort.

“Stop.” He narrowed his eyes at the male. “Where the hell did you come from?”

The baby male growled and bit down on Rizon’s wrist, making a high-pitched snarl at the same time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The male stopped in his tracks, slowly looking around. He wanted to follow the “get back here” instruction, but didn’t recognise anything around him. He put his head down and began to make a wailing distressed crying sound, flattening himself against the ground once again.

Meanwhile, Rizon thought his sensitive ears were a curse this morning. He had been hearing the loud commotion ever since he had woken up and now he was sufficently irritated enough to finally come over and investigate. He followed the screeching to it’s source almost immediately and reached down, picking the hatchling up with almost no effort.

“Stop.” He narrowed his eyes at the male. “Where the hell did you come from?”

The baby male growled and bit down on Rizon’s wrist, making a high-pitched snarl at the same time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Moving as quickly as she could manage, Seferia continued to follow the psychic signature of her whelp. Upon finding him with Rizon, she bared her teeth, for she didn’t particularly want anyone else other than Sephiroth and herself handling her hatchlings.

So, she snarled as she commanded, “Hand over my son. You will not be in any trouble, but he needs to go back home.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon flicked an ear for a moment. “Don’t worry, it’s probably just….” He trailed off. “Your son??”

He stared down at the hatchling now, who was still trying for all he was worth to bite the feline’s wrist. But without teeth, he could do not much more than apply pressure and slobber, dampening Rizon’s fur.

The feline held his hands out, the hatchling still biting away on his wrist. “Why would I be in trouble? I’ve been hearing strange sounds all morning. I came to investigate.” He glared now. “What if it had been danger?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia groaned and shook her head as she replied, “Perhaps I mis-worded my intentions. I simply wished to stress that there was no reason to believe that you would be in trouble at all given that you found my son.”

With that said, she reached out to grip onto her son. She then shook her head at him before she sent out a telepathic communication to Sephiroth, ~I found our son. I’ll be bringing him home shortly.~

“Once again, thank you for holding onto him. He’s only a day old, yet he is being overly foolish.” She paused before she softly spoke, “If you wish to see my other hatchling as well, you may follow.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rizon nodded his head, promptly following after Seferia. “It’s always a treasure to see new life.” He responded in the same low gentle tone. “We see so little of it.”

Sephiroth glanced in the doorway when Seferia had announced that she had found the male. He seemed unhappy and folded his arms, grunting.

*”We need to stop him from getting out. Otherwise, he is going to run everywhere…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia hummed at Sephiroth’s words, nodding in agreement. As she entered her house, she looked around, trying to determine if there was anything that would make a worthy pen. However, as it was, the only thing she saw that would work was the crate that she had set the hatchling in before. Despite having used the small space as a time-out pen, she did not intend to keep the boy there for long periods of time.

So, after her inspection, Seferia sighed before she shook her head, “It seems that we will have to gather materials to either block the doorway or provide a play pen for the hatchlings. Neither of them should be able to fly for several decades, so that should be no issue.”

With that said, she turned to Rizon. Nodding in acknowledgment of the other dragon, Seferia soon nodded her head toward her daughter, “That is my other hatchling. I have yet to hear them proclaim their names though.”

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 443 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.