The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls as his catch gets bitten at, one of the sharks tearing off a huge chunk of the perch as it sinks back into the ocean. He growls and rises up higher into the air, landing on the beach once more* *”For the last time you deaf female, I did not call the entire island a scrubland. I was referring to the type of area I was in at the time – dry scrub land. It was open area, there were small scrub bushes – it was a scrub land area.”* *hisses and begins looking for firewood to make a stack*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* ~Only the few yards around that lake were barren with shrubs. There were tall trees and foilage easily visible at that location. Therefore, your naming of the landscape was wrong. And, there is much more to this land than what you see, but you will need to earn your passage to that part.~

Meanwhile, a bit further down the beach, there is a loud clash of lightning that streaks across the surface of the water. The first strike is followed by several other in the area. In addition, there is the sound of two female voices, where one is arguing while the other is whimpering, but they are too far away to be spotted or understood.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”And what great feat must I perform to earn that passage? All I see so far is natural vegetation with scaled animal life. And sharks, whom just ate nearly half of my dinner.”* *finishes making his pile of firewood, then takes a fire materia out of his pocket, casting it on the pile. He sets his fish down on it, then sits down nearby, only vaguely interested in the lightning in the distance* *”And perhaps people yelling.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~What?! Yelling? What sort of yelling?~ *stands up, deeply frowning* ~What do they sound like?~ *decides to scan the area surrounding Seph’s location, deeply concerned. Seph may get the impression that there should not be any other people on the island to argue while Jenna was speaking to him*

The yelling escalates for a few moments, then there is the loud wails of one of the females.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not going over there to find out what it is. Sounds like two females, one of them is squealing. There is also a thunderstorm in that general area.”* *pokes the remains of his fish with a stick, grunting*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at what she finds with her scans* ~Get out of that area now. The farther, the better.~ *closes her eyes and teleports. Soon afterwards, Jenna appears near the two women who were making noise before. It takes a few minutes, but soon the area down the beach becomes filled with the sounds of fighting*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Get out of here? Where am I supposed to go? There is nowhere to go. It’s just more of the same vegetation and animals for miles.”* *seems more interested in trying to finish cooking his fish*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The fighting continues for several minutes. Eventually, the air in that area is filled with both electricty and fire for a short bit before everything goes silent. It would be clear that magic was being used in that area.

After a few minutes, Jenna limps over toward Seph’s location. She currently has a large wound on her side and is bleeding heavily, so she doesn’t feel like using her powers. She glares at Seph as she reaches his location and snarls. “I thought I told you to leave..” She coughs, spitting out a bit of blood and nearly collapses on the ground. The wound on her side is fatal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just munches through his cooked fish as he watches the skies, wondering what the curious display of magic is all about. He glances up at Jenna as she comes near him and grunts at her statement* If I knew where to go, I would go there. As it stands right now, I am hungry. *watches her collapse, then tosses the fish aside and moves over to her, narrowing his eyes* Are you alright? *scowls* You are bleeding heavily. Sit down. *fishes through his pockets, looking for a Curative magic materia*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes and moves to lie down on the ground, not interested in putting the effort in sitting upright or standing any longer* I’ll be fine… *Coughs once more, spilling a few more splatters of blood onto her lips* Do not trouble yourself at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply* Be quiet and stay still. *takes the Cure materia out of his pocket and moves over her, pressing his hands up hard against the wound in her side* This is in a paticularly bad area and you will die of blood loss before too long if you just do nothing. *casts the strongest curative spell inside the materia*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly groans in pain as Seph cures her. She shakes her head at him and coughs once more* It punctured my lungs, yes… But I’ll be fine. You shouldn’t have bothered healing me. *rubs her side* Now I need to live longer with the pain and discomfort…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* You want to die? That is a bit ridiculous. *remains where he is, keeping his hands pressed up against the wound on her side* If you want to die, that is your decision… I do not understand why however. You just got back here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him* Here, I”ll show you. *reaches down to pull out a knife from her boot then quickly moves to slash her throat. Soon afterwards, she bleeds to death for the large wound on her jugular. She remains dead for a few minutes, but her body begins to heal itself after some time and then after five minutes, Jenna is revived again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Initially seems horrified as Jenna slashes herself across the neck and dies, shaking his head as her corpse lies there on the beach* Crazy insane female… now what am I supposed to do? *finishes munching through the fish and stares at the corpse as it heals itself up, continuing to watch Jenna after she revives* What kind of stunt is that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *takes a few moments to wipe the blood off her neck as best she can then looks up at Sephiroth* It is not a stunt, Seph. I am what is known as an immortal. *shakes her head* Well, not quite the classic definition… I can die, I just don’t stay dead. You still should have moved from this spot when I told you to.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You are immortal? How did you acheive such a thing? *seems genuinely curious for a moment, until Jenna tells him he should have left. He loudly snorts in protest* As I said before, if I knew where to go, I would have moved there. At the time however, I was cooking food. I am hungry and not about to abandon it. I nearly got eaten acquiring my food anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* Is your life worth less than your food? *snorts* You are lucky that no stray spells were activated in this area. And you could have gone anywhere. *shakes her head once more and mutters under her breath* Then agian, males always think with their stomachs. *sighs then looks up at him* As for how I am immortal, that is a long story and one that will be told some other time. *stands up, brushing herself off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I see. *sits back down near his fire and wipes his hands off on his pants* I will move on when I establish a more comfortable place to dwell, you can be sure of that. *warms his hands up on the fire*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* I do not see why humans are so interested in having a stable home. I have never had much difficulty in moving from place to place as is. *Shakes her head then glances up at the sky. She studies it for a few moments before deeply frowning. Soon afterwards, a large ball of lightning forms above the area where Jenna and Sephy are before it begins rapidly striking the ground with a volley of aggressively powerful lightning strikes. Jenna yelps in surprise, not having expected any of her previous oponent’s spells to be activated, and hits the ground. One of the lightning bolts is likely to hit Seph directly when first activated and may hit his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not interested in having a stable home, I just want to get out of the weather and sleep somewhere dry. I can’t spend my entire life out here in the weather. *he loudly hisses as the lightning ball forms above them, attacking the ground with random lightning strikes. He promptly gets to his feet as he tries to move away, but is knocked forward for a few feet by the force of the strike that hits him in the head, causing him to collapse in a heap nearby, knocked out by the sudden jolt of energy to his system*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans in pain once the attack ends. She remains on the ground for a few minutes, trying to recover from the pain and soreness from the few lightning strikes that did hit her before slowly standing up. She didn’t receive as bad of a hit as Seph did, so she’s only sore and in considerable pain. She moves over to Seph’s side, frowning as she inspects the damage he received then sighs* I guess I’ll take you to my home afterall… *She casts a spell to teleport them both to the area just outside of her base before shifting into her hybrid form. Taking great care not to harm Seph further, Jenna picks up the ex-general then brings him down to her quaters at the bottom level. Once there, she spends several mintues to an hour tending to his wounds and helping him heal. By the time Sephiroth wakes, he’d have a bandage over his head and would be on Jenna’s bed.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *would remain unconcious for well over an hour as his brain tries to unscramble itself from the bombardement of electric pulses that were triggered off by the lightning strike to his head. When he begins to return to conciousness, he makes a soft groaning noise and screws his face up. He remains lying there for a few moments, then moves a hand up to rub his forehead, mumbling* What the hell happened…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is in the hot springs room, cleaning herself off, so she doesn’t notice Seph’s questoin. She is not naked, simply sitting at the edge of the spring splashing her arms and face with the water. She sighs once she’s done and stands back up. Then, she walks into the bedroom, noticing that Sephiroth is awake, and would have been awake from 10 to 15 minutes by the time Jenna enters the room* Oh, you’ve woken up. Good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and forces himself to sit up, moving rather slowly* Phh.. what happened to me and why am I here? And, where am I exactly? *rubs his head* Stupid lightning… storms do not normally do that at all.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.