The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *leans her back against the trunk of the tree once she’s on a large, mid-height branch and continues to watch the animals in the grazing field. For now, she is less than interested in watching after Sephiroth, so she doesn’t really pay attention to him. Still, since she is an attentive being, she is quite aware that he is following her. She narrows her eyes as she sees a young adolecent male small sauropod, similar to the apotosaurus but smaller, stray away from his herd. Debating whether to try to take this creature as her dinner or not, she keeps a close watch over him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *walks over to Jenna’s tree, standing at the base of it, folding his arms, annoyed at the fact Jenna was insulted just by him making a statement. He leans his back to the tree and just watches, not saying anything for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally decides to go after the kill. She swiftly shifts into her hybrid form before leaping into the air. After circling around the stray adolecent for a bit, she swoops down for the kill. She slams into the animal’s side and rips open its neck with her teeth while slashing its stomach open with her hind claws. Once the animal is on the ground and disabled, she moves in to feast*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Just seems mildly unimpressed as he watches Jenna swooping down onto her prey. He shakes his head and raises himself up high into the air, wanting to explore the land properly* *”Have fun with your food, predator.”* *flies north, attentively watching the area around him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly snorts* ~My name is not predator, ex-general. The name that was given to me by humanity is Jenna.~ *continues to munch on her dinner, not caring that Sephiroth is flying away*

Meanwhile, Sephiroth may find a few minature dragons in the air as well. Most of them are more animalistic than their larger cousins, so they are unlikely to try to make contact with the newcomer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You are wrong. I called you a predator because that is what you are. You are rather bad at listening. First you assumed I was insulting your land when I was only referring to the type of land it was. Next, you called me whiny for asking a completely unrelated question. Now this. You should really learn how to listen.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* ~On the contrary, while I do eat flesh, I am not simply a predator. You eat meat as well, so do all humans, yet the higher thought processes bring them higher than being pure predators. On the other hand, those creatures you are heading toward, *smirks, hoping that her ability to sense Seph’s location will take him off guard* are pure preadtors and will view you as nothing more than a small flying scrap of meat that can be easily taken down. As for insulting my home, you mislabeled it and stated that you would be bored by it. For that reason, I do not favor your words. Also, you are a whiney pathetic brat because you put up an act of being all-knowing and better than others. You are not better, and you fail more than any others. You want to kill preadtors because you do not like them, but that is only because you do not understand, the same as all other humans. I shall not babysit such a narrow-minded being.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly hisses and stops in the middle of the air, not wanting to go further and be eaten. He lands in a large oak tree and remains in the higher branches* *”You enjoy insulting others and thinking yourself better, don’t you.”* *snorts and glances down at the predators that Jenna was talking about, incase they decide to come near him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finishes eating and hops into the air. As soon as she leaves her kill, several scavengers swarm in to dig into the meat.* ~Where did I state that I am perfect, hm?~ *since Sephiroth had flown in the direction toward the base, Jenna passes by his location after a few minutes. She pays no attention to the minor dragons and does not stop to land next to Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sees Jenna fly overhead and leaps out of the tree to follow her* *”You are giving that impression. You are using every possible opportunity to insult me that comes.”* *growls at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Then, perhaps you should stop giving me openings and oppurtunities, Seph. ~ *pays no attention to the fact that he’s following her and continues flying toward the base. Once nearby, she dives down onto the ground and returns to her natural form to continue the rest of the way by foot*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not giving you any opportunities!!”* *loudly snarls and lands* *”About the only way I can avoid giving you the chance to insult me is to not say anything. And even then you probably would.”* *grunts and follows* You live here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’ve called this island my home several times over so far. You are not paying good attention. *deeply frowns then glances back at Sephiroth* For someone who is complaining about my ways so much, you seem to enjoy following me. *smirks* Enamored by my god-damn sexy looks?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, throwing his hands up in resignation* You’re an idiot. I’m not saying anything any more. *grunts and turns away from her, walking away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins and loudly chuckles at Seph’s behavior* Have fun being lost. *continues heading toward the base. Once at the entrance, she climbs up onto the cliff face where the gateway is hidden. She sits down on a ledge and looks up at the sky*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can find my own way… *just continues to wander away, annoyed and fed up with talking to Jenna any longer for the time being. He just heads back the way he came, then leaps into the air to fly off. Soon, he flies over the lake and lands down near it, determining that there is just vegetation all around him. He loudly sighs and begins to scan the water for fish and other assorted crustaceans that would make an appropriate sized meal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The lake that Jenna originally romped with Seph in is completely devoid of life. It is shallow for the most part, only reaching 6-7 feet at the deepest points and the bottom is covered with rocks. There are no fish or other life inside it, but there is algae and bugs. This lake is mostly used as a watering hole to some animals.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather dissapointed with the lack of food in the area and leaves promptly, taking to the skies again as he seeks out another body of water, or source of food. He flies over a large forest and grunts as he finds nothing of interest there, continuing to look*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to watch the sky and tilts her head as she spots Sephiroth. She smirks, noticing the way in which he doesn’t seem to be knowing where he’s going and senses his state of being.* ~Hungry are you? I suppose I could get you food.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I will take care of myself.”* *flies towards the south edge of the island, figuring he can catch fish from the ocean* *”I have always been self sufficient, thank you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Very well, if that is the way you want it. Just watch out for the sharks.~ *lies down on the ridge and stretches out so that she can bask in the sun*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I will keep an eye out for anything that may want to attack me – I do not need for you to tell me that. I am more than capable of looking after myself.”* *lands down on the beach and heads for the water, scanning the nearby area in front of him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Very well then. If that is what you desire, then that is what you shall have. Farewell, Seph.~

There is a reef not to far away from the shore which is teaming with life. Several fish that are large enough to make a good meal are hanging out at the reef; however, the reef is also accompanied by swarms of large sharks. Some of the sharks are 8 feet long, but near the deeper ends, there are sharks that are nearing 30 feet in legnth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I can see no better option at this time. I asked you questions, but you seized every opportunity to insult me rather than have them answered. Thus, I’ve nothing more to say to you.”* *flies over the ocean and uses his telekinetic powers to steal a large ocean perch from the sea, grabbing onto it so he can take it back to the beach and cook it up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Fine then, what questions do you want answered? I heard nothing but you calling my home an uninhabited scrubland escape from your mouth.~ *loudly snorts in irritation*

One of the large sharks leaps out of the water in an attempt to snag the fish that Seph is gathering. They may take a few from Seph’s catch before Seph pulls away back to the beach.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.