The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at Seph, cocking her eyebrow because she barely expected him to willingly follow her. She shrugs to herself then responds* There is lake that is clean and too rocky for predators to enjoy, so I am going to rest there for a bit. I’m thirsty. *turns her head to pay attention to where she is going once more* And, this land’s name is Halcyon. Or at least, that’s what it was named after a gang of dragons from England migrated down here after the great downfall. It means peace, so I suppose it’s adequate. *frowns in thought* And you’ve never once been in the forests on your home world? I find that hard to believe.

Yuffie: Orange eyes? Is she related to Vincent? *frowns in thought* Hey, did Sephiroth even have the black materia with him to start with? *looks over at Cloud* Wouldn’t you have taken it away from him first off? I don’t recall.. *scratches the back of her head. Then, she notices that Aeris is indicating a specific way and follows* Wow, this place stinks.. *waves her hand infront of her face and scrunches up her nose to indicate her distaste of the smell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I have been in frozen wasteland, open plains area, city slums, mountainous area, caverns, dry dirt areas, sandy beaches, but not anything like this. The air is clean here. *follows Jenna towards the lake, curious to have a look at it* Halcyon? What a strange name to give to a place.

Aeris: I don’t think the lady was related to Vincent, she didn’t look anything like him. And I suppose it smells in here because of the Lifestream. This is also the old digs of Dark Dragons, so one of their rotting corpses might be inside. *points ahead into the cavernous system* He died in here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That is a pity. I know for certain that there are a few forests in your homeworld. *she stops at the edge of the lake and bends down. First, she splashes water onto her face and arms, then she cups the water into her right hand in order to bring it to her mouth* As for the air being clean.. I suppose. It’s nowhere near as clean as it once was when I was younger. *shakes her head as she considers the pollution that the planet is suffering from*

Yuffie: It still stinks, no matter what the cause. *looks down the cave then back at Cloud* You lead the way, fearless leader. *Grins and pats Cloud’s back before pushing him ahead*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: No need to shove me… *grabs his sword from his back and moves ahead into the cave, calling back after some time* I don’t see a thing in here. There’s no evidence of a murder at all, no blood, nothing.

Sephiroth: *moves to lean against a tree* Well, I still never saw a landscape like this one. Don’t believe it as much as you want, I am telling you the truth in this case. I’ve no reason at all to lie to you. Not something so simple like that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I’m not meaning that you are lying, Seph. *stands up and stretches* I just meant that it is unbelievable that with all the traveling that you did in your job and the type of job that you had that you were never allowed to go into a real forest or jungle. That it’s hard to comprehend how come you weren’t allowed into such a landscape with your work or while you manipulated Jenova’s body to move about.. *Shrugs, not really certain if she’s defining her thoughts all that well* It’s not all that important.

Yuffie: What?? *runs to where Cloud is then deeply frowns at the lack of anything* Aeris, he’s right! There’s no body or anything. Where is Sephiroth?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t suppose it is all that important. It’s just a statement. *moves off the tree and crouches down in front of the bank, lowering his hands to inspect the water. When he finds nothing but clear water, he cups his hands together and lifts some out, drinking it*

Aeris: I don’t know where Sephy is, he didn’t return to the planet or anything! It’s like he just… vanished out of existance. But that’s silly, he can’t do that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cricles behind Sephiroth and nods at him* Yes, it was just a statement. Barely anything to worry yourself about. *a sly smirk crosses her lips as she watches him. She waits for him to get a good sip of the water, then suddenly moves to shove him into the water in a playful manner*

Yuffie: So, you mean he’s hiding? *looks at Cloud* Do you have any connection with him? You know, like how you said you could feel him near when we were chasing him all over the planet before?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly hisses as he tumbles forward, falling face first into the lake. He spends a moment under the surface, then comes up again, loudly coughing, having inhaled water. He glares up at her and snarls* What the hell was that for?

Cloud: *shakes his head* I could only feel him when he ws inside of my head. He liked to play around with me a lot. But I don’t feel him now. He’s not trying to play with my mind in any way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly smirks and chuckles at his expression* Oh, nothing. You just looked like you needed a dip. *continues to chuckle. However, she moves a bit into the water and offers her hand to him in a gesture to help him out*

Yuffie: At least that’s good… *looks at Aeris again* Does the planet know what happened? You can talk to it, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I did not need to get wet, thank you, female. *reaches out to take Jenna’s hand in his, then broadly smirkes and pulls backwards, intending to yank her into the lake with him*

Aeris: I can talk to it, but it’s noisy here. I’ll ask it what happened to him soon. As it stands now, I don’t know where he is. *looks miserable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps as she’s pulled down. However, she manages to wrap her arm around Seph’s waist and pull him down with her. As soon as she splashes into the water, she lets go of the ex-general and swims away from him*

Yuffie: *sighs* Alright. *looks over at Cloud* So, to the Icicle Inn?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls slightly as he is yanked under the water, coming up again, coughing* Do you enjoy trying to drown me!? *frowns at his sodden wet clothes and grunts* My coat is ruined…

Cloud: *nods* We’ll rest there for the night and Aeris can go tell us where Sephiroth is next. There’s nothing we can do from here. *turns to head back up the cave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves to float on her back and glances over at Sephiroth* Oh, you’re overexagerating. Your coat will be perfectly fine once it dries. *smirks then sends a large splash wave toward him*

Yuffie: Good! No flying tonight! *leaps in joy before jogging after Cloud*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am not over exaggerating… *grunts and pulls his coat off, tossing it onto the bank of the lake* That coat is dry clean only. Once it gets wet, it needs extensive oiling to stop the leather from drying out and cracking. I’m going to send you the dry cleaning and repair bill. *smirks and splashes her face with water, then begins swimming away from her*

Cloud: No, but there’s quite a bit of walking. It will be nice to walk through the snow though. Perhaps we can catch a wild chocobo and run it to the Inn area.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, trust me. It’ll be fine. *craftily grins as she watches Sephiroth then sinks under the surface of the water. She swims over to him then moves under him before reaching up and yanking him under the surface again. As soon as he’s under the water, she swims away*

Yuffie: *pauses for a moment and frowns as she remembers the large cliff they’d have to scale* Maybe a short flight…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly hisses as he tries to keep his balance, ending up slipping up. He paddles under the surface of the water for a moment, standing up again. He loudly coughs and picks leaves out of his hair, snorting* Must you keep doing that?

Cloud: It would only take a few minutes to fly there. *nods* Come on, let’s go. *keeps climbing higher as he slowly makes his way out of the cave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *resurfaces a bit away from Sephiroth and grins at him* Oh, but it’s fun. *her grin turns into a wry smirk* Anyway, shouldn’t a high ranking general such as yourself pay more attention to your surroundings? Hm? *turns her back to him and wrings out some of the water from her hair*

Yuffie: *rushes toward the Highwind as she finally reaches the exit for the cave and quickly climbs onboard* Hey, Cid! We’re staying in the Icicle Inn for tonight.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts at Jenna’s suggestion and shakes his head* Yes. But how am I supposed to take note of my surroundings when I am ambushed from behind?

Cid: Who’s orders are those, yours or Cloud’s? I don’t wanna take this old bird back into the air so soon, she’s tired and she’s due for her repairs soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks at him* Well, it can’t be my fault if you don’t pay attention to what’s behind you. *strolls even deeper into the water and plunges under the water for a moment before swimming over to him and resurfacing infront of him. She reaches up to poke his nose, still smirking* You should not just pay attention to your front.

Yuffie: Oh, come on, Cid. You can’t keep it perched up here on the top of a cliff. At least you can work on it infront of the Icicle Inn. It’s not that far.. Anyway, do you really want to scale that huge cliff again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at her, but allows her to touch his nose* I do pay attention to all my surroundings. However, I have no defense against you grabbing my leg while I am underwater, unless you want me to kick you in response. And I did not know that you were behind me when you pushed me into the lake initially. You caught me off guard. *snorts* Which is rare.

Cid: Hell no. *stubs out his cigarette on one of the level-indicators in front of him on the control panel, then turns on the engines of the Highwind to warm them up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Then, perhaps certain ex-generals should consider looking into practices of revenge. *she gives him a playful grin before suddenly sweeping her foot at his left shin to trip him up yet again* Or maybe he should just pay more attention.

Yuffie: *broadly grins in triumph as Cid starts the engines. However, that grin quickly fades out of existence as the ship begins to move* Irk! *quickly runs to the corner to deal with her motion sickness*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and tries to stay standing firm, but because the rocks under him are slippery, down he goes again. In his panic, he grabs out for Jenna’s arm, more than likely dragging her under with him*

Cid: Whiner! My ship flies like a dream, you’re just sensitive. *the plane jerks into the air once warmed up, and Cid pilots it away from the Northern Crater*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Releases a loud yelp as she’s pulled under the water. She winds up landing ontop of Sephiroth and stares at his chest for a moment before pushing herself away from him and resurfacing. She coughs up water for quite a number of moments before composing herself* Well, that’s a way to play the game.

Yuffie: Hmph. It isn’t steady at all! *scowls but stands up straight, determined to handle this flight and moves over to stand next to Cloud* Here, I’ll show you I can hancle this!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *comes to the surface again, loudly coughing. He moves to head out of the water, having become chilled by being in the lake. He stands back on the bank and begins to wring out his clothes, then sits down to pull off his boots* Hrmph… I am completely and utterly saturated…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts, coughing once more before walking to the shore as well* Oh, stop being such a stiff bastard. Just admit it that you had fun, even for a second. *Seph would find that his coat is perfectly dry already and has no signs of having been soaked at all since Jenna had cast a spell on it while she was playing with him in the water. The sorceress steps out of the water and shakes herself dry*

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.