The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 20 posts - 1,201 through 1,220 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *contently grins to herself as she examines her two new captives* Yes, you two will make good bait indeed. There is no way that the female will refuse coming here to save someone that she cares so deeply about that her thoughts drift to him nearly every other second. *chuckles then allows herself to reshape into her preferred draconic form* Ah, much better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *drags herself to her feet, then tries to shove the edge of the cell’s electromagnetic field, making a loud upset noise* Let us out, you meanie! We’ve done nothing to you! What do you want anyway? Let us go right now!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *softly chuckles at Aeris’s shouts and demands* Now, now, now, who ever said life is always about what is done to oneself? *shakes her head* No, sometimes, you are just the bait or a pawn and it moves on without you. In fact, most creatures are such minimally important pieces on the board. *turns her back to the pair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: If we’re of such little importance, then why go to so much trouble? What’s going to happen to us now? We’re going to sit in this cell and do nothing? Or stay here and slowly starve to death?

Sephiroth: *just moves to sit in the back corner, her head lowered*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *chuckles* Not very bright bait are you? Well, no matter. Smart or dumb as a pile of sludge, all you need to do is exist. Now, I must eat. *strolls out of the area. Soon afterwards, a large insectoid alien scuttles into the hallway and begins pacing back and forth, watching over the prisoners*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Hah, exist, what a joke… *sighs and moves to sit down next to Sephiroth* I didn’t do any of this. I didn’t put myself in your body, or do anything to get us in any of this mess. This is your fault, Sephy. If you hadn’t…. interacted with that woman, if you had just stayed put and did what I told you to when I was trying to help you be good back on the Highwind, none of this would have happened. *folds his arms*

Sephiroth: My fault?! *loudly snarls* No, you can just piss off, stupid idiot. This is not my fault at all. *gets to her feet, moving across to the other side of the cell so she can sit down again, her back to Aeris now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

A few hours after Sephiroth and Aeris are deposited into the containment cell, a young woman with short brown hair that has been streaked with purple highlights in a somewhat punk manner which is remanicent of the mid-eighties strolls into the cooridor. She giggles then moves up the guard, reaching out to pat his shell* Hello, pretty. Virgo want to have fun. You want to have fun with Virgo?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *is silent as he watches the newcomer speak with the guard. He puts his head down and stays quiet, not wanting to be noticed or singled out by the one on the other side of their cell*

Sephiroth: *only briefly looks up at Virgo, then glances away, growling to herself, more concerned with other things right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *gives the insect a wide smile then suddenly pulls out a knife and begins to stab it through the weak points in the armor. Soon afterwards, the guard tumbles apart, no longer able to support itself due to the injuries to its joints* Oops.. Looks like Virgo broke you. *sniffles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *tenses up and shivers as he watches Virgo, promptly backing up, away from the front of the cell so she doesn’t single them out as being interesting targets. He puts his head down again and tries to keep still*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *kicks the now dead insectoid* You’re no fun at all! Virgo hate you! Virgo hate you! Virgo hate you! *kicks it once more then grins as she notices a puddle of red-orange blood leaking out of the insect* Hmm.. but Virgo think you may be tasty. *bends down and begins to lap up the blood*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *squeezes his eyes shut and covers his ears, not wanting to see or listen to what Virgo is doing, wanting to clear the thought out of his mind as well*

Sephiroth: *keeps her attention on Virgo and narrows her eyes, snorting in disgust at the female’s antics. She doesn’t say anything yet however, and just continues to watch her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *continues to happily lap up the blood from the fallen guard. She is so self-involved that she doesn’t notice the way that Sephiroth or Aeris are reacting to her actions*

Vixen: *strolls into the area after another few minutes then deeply scows at the scene* Well, there you are.. Sesshou will be less than content with you killing another one of her soldiers. *Snorts*

Virgo: *jerks her head up then broadly grins. Her lips are covered in the orange blood as are her teeth and fanged canines stained with the blood* Sister! *rushes over to Vixen and hugs her* Virgo miss you, Sister!

Vixen: *growls then roughly slaps Virgo in the face* Get off me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows her eyes at the pair and shakes her head* You two are the idiots that were fighting on the island when I first arrived. What the hell are you doing here? *snorts* And get us out of here, when you’re done answering my question.

Aeris: *whispers harshly* Sephy! What are you doing?? You’re going to make them come over and torture us!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *drops to the floor and begins to pitifully cry, as if she were a small little girl who just got scolded* Sister is so mean to Virgo! Sister should love Virgo!

Vixen: *snorts at Virgo’s antics then narrows her eyes at the sound of Sephiroth’s voice. She turns to look at the brunette then chuckles* Get you out of there? Now, why should we do a foolish thing like that, free-will. *shakes her head* Sesshou placed you in there, and she shall only free you once she consumes of your life essences. Have fun while it lasts.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at Vixen* Pfeh… go to hell. I do not intend to be a prisoner and stay here, only to be consumed. I have better ideas in mind than that. *snorts in disgust* And howcome you’re not in a cell of your own?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth’s words and grins at him* We are out here and you are in there because we are the children of Sesshou. She created us and granted us the power to do her wishes. We serve her and will bring the girl to our queen, preferribly with that bitch begging on her knees for her life, just as we were created to do. *Strolls over to the field that seperates herself from Sephiroth* Meanwhile, you’re just cookies.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Cookies? *loudly snorts* So hurry up and get on with it. Don’t waste my time here. *gets to her feet and turns her back to Vixen, heading for the back of the cell to inspect the field keeping them trapped inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *Smirks at Sephiroth* Well, that is for my queen to decide, not us. For now, have fun, little bugs. *reaches down to grab Virgo and begins to drag her away*

Virgo: Oww! Sister! Your’e hurting Virgo!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and attempts to touch the walls, pondering how to get out* Right, bugs… what a hilarious comparison. *loudly snorts and watches the twins as they go* Good riddance… *glances back at Aeris* You’re going to sit there and do nothing? You’re the one with the destructive abilities in your head. If I had my body, I would have blasted my way out of here long ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,201 through 1,220 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.