The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns around, looking up at Kooril* What? Why can’t you just tell me about it? Go away and leave me alone, I’ve no desire to look at anything right now. *growls as she is grabbed onto and pulled along, then tries to yank her arms away* What are you doing?! I said I wanted to be left alone! *loudly snarls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Oh, nonsense. *continues to pull Sephiroth along, ignoring the struggling of the other girl. Partially due to her elfen heritage, Kooril is more slender than Aeris’s form; however, the girl is also much stronger than the Cetra’s body. So, Sephy’s struggling only gives her a bit of difficulty. After another few moments, Kooril drags Sephy into the room with the mural* See, this is something you should look at if you want to handle Jenna.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls as she’s dragged along and does her best to fight against Kooril. She may feel the slightest faint hint of a telepathic shove as Sephy forces Aeris’s abilities as much as he can* Handle her!? Why the hell do I want to do that? She’s made it quite clear that she doesn’t like me. After I am fixed, I want nothing more to do with her. *glances up at the mural* She can do whatever the hell she wants as far as I am concerned. *once again tries to yank herself away, wanting to leave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Aww, come on now, Jenna isn’t that bad. *grins* From what I’ve seen of your attitude and temper, I’d say that you are a perfectly matched to handle her. *nudges Sephiroth toward Aeris* Now, come on, calm down and look around. There is a lot of intersting stuff in here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and swats at her arm* Leave me the hell alone, woman! I never said I wanted to be here. I don’t want to look at any stupid displays either. If I wanted to do it, I would have come of my own accord. Now leave me alone and let me go back to what I was doing! *loudly snarls and tries to move back towards the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *pouts* Now you’re just being dang grumpy. *looks over at Aeris* Hey, you. Tell your friend to relax and have some fun. She just wants to be boring and run away. *shakes her head at Sephiroth but moves out of the other girl’s way*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs and reaches over to grasp Sephy’s arm, patting her back* I don’t think Sephy’s the type to ever have fun. He’s like, permanently sour and angry about everything. *looks down at her* Just calm down and look at this. Then you can go back to being angry and go where you want to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Yea, look, look. *moves over to the big mural that displays the “angel of death”* See, isn’t this so cool. I wish I had ancient prophesies that told of my coming.. *Frowns* In fact, none of these scrolls mention friends of hers at all. Just fire, death, fire, blood, and more fire. *pouts* It’s no fair.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Your coming? You want to be drawn up like that and portrayed as a fiery killer who wrecks things? *frowns* I wouldn’t want a mural of myself doing things like that… there used to be a mural like this in the Temple of the Ancients back on the planet Sephy and I came from. It showed a meteor crashing down. That prophesized Sephy’s badness. Maybe Jenna is bad too, like him?

Sephiroth: *struggles a bit in Aeris’s grip, but looks up at the wall, silent. She doesn’t seem terribly happy with the imagery and snorts, yanking one of her arms out of Aeris’s grip* I don’t care. Just let me go now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: No, no, no. I don’t want to be in some sort of doom and destruction prophecy. That’d just be silly. *covers her mouth and giggles* No, I just say it’d be really cool if some ancient seer dude did write about me. But no one ever mentions anyone but the destroyer there. *points to the last image of the mural* And what is this Temple of the Ancients? Is it someplace I can look at?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *shakes his head* Sadly, not any more. It imploded. The whole temple was a puzzle, and the prize inside was an Ultimate Destruction magic materia known as the Black Materia. If you took the materia off the stand it was on, the temple shrunk in on itself to make the Materia and the collector would have died. That’s exactly what happened…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Huh? What is a materia? *blinks, giving Aeris a blank look. Eventually, she shrugs then moves over to one of the scrolls and tries to show it to Sephy* Here, look. It’s all really fun and interesting. You’d see if you’d stop being so “grr”. *sticks her tongue out at Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts in disgust at the suggestion and moves over to glance at the said scrolls, only half interested in it. She only gives it a momentary glance before growling and stating harshly* I want to leave.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Hrmph, you’re a broken record, you know that? *yawns and leans against the mural. She looks over at the one that displays the “angel of death” in its actual function then grins and softly chants. Soon afterwards, the image takes life of its own and begins animating the scene. Once that starts, she giggles at her work.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *returns her attention to the mural, scowling in disapproval as it is magically activated to move. She glares at Kooril and shakes her head* What’s so funny about this? I see nothing humorous. Are you going to continue holding me here against my will?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Hey, don’t talk to me. *points to Aeris* He’s the one holding you down, not me. I’m just standing here and having fun. *grins and looks at the mural once more*

Sesshou: *moves into the doorway, not having had actually left before and only having had tricked Jenna’s scan into indicating that she were still far away. The alien is still in her humanoid form, so she might blend into the shadows from the hallway* Hmm… very intereting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smacks Aeris’s hands away and snarls, heading for the door* Good. Now leave me alone. Just go away and don’t bother me again. *snorts* And I mean it. Try anything and I’ll break your jaw. *tries to shove past Sesshou*

Aeris: *blinks and watches Sephy move towards the door. His attention focusses on Sesshou and he tilts his head curiously* Is somebody there? What’s interesting?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *suddenly turns her head to look at Sephiroth as she moves past then reaches out to grasp onto her. In addition to simply gripping onto the girl, Sesshou allows her hand to melt and begins enveloping Sephiroth in her black ooze* Now, now. It’s rather rude to walk out on someone like that. *looks into the room again* I wondered where the other half of the prize was. Both of you would make rather good bait. *grins before reaching out with her free hand and allowing that one to melt away then shoot out at Aeris*

Kooril: *loudly yelps as she sees Sesshou and tries to run out of the room* Not good! *stops as soon as she sees the alien try to grab Aeris as well then pulls out a small knife from her belt and tries to jab it into the slime* Let them go!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud growling sound as the sludge envelopes her, the noise getting louder until she is completely covered in it. She tries struggling in the slime and coughs, beginning to choke under it*

Aeris: *screams and darts out of the way of Sesshou’s ooze* Get away from me!! What do you want? I didn’t do anything!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *narrows her eyes at Kooril then swings her extended arm in order to bat the young elf to the side* Be gone. My quarry could care less about your well being. You are of no use to me. However, this one- *points to Sephiroth* and this one’s body *smirks and tries to grasp onto Aeris once more with her sludge-like extension* Are very prominent in her thoughts. She cares much. *grins, not caring that she is monologuing and mostly speaking to herself*

Kooril: *yelps in pain as she batted to the side. As she smashes into the wall, she smacks the back of her head and becomes dazed* Mmmm… *groans in pain and tries to get rid of the disorientation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tries to shove the slime off herself and scrapes at her face, desperate to get another breath of air. She begins to panic under the slime layer, fast running out of air*

Aeris: *”Get away from me!”* *tries to attack the slime with a weak destructive psychic attack, but it is erratic mostly because Aeris is unskilled with directing such things*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *chuckles as she feels Sephiroth’s struggling, but doesn’t bother to loosen up her grip on the girl. However, she opens up her slime encasing just enough to allow Sephy to breath once more. Then, she looks over at Aeris and loudly chuckles* My, what was that supposed to be? *attempts to whack Aeris’s head with her extended arm* Enough struggling. I grow tired of this game.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly coughs and gasps for air, trying to spit out the excess slime in her mouth. She cotninues her struggle even though its useless, and loudly snarls* What the hell are you doing?! Either get on with it or release me! *loudly coughs*

Aeris: *squeals as he is whacked in the head, the trauma causing the functions in Sephy’s brain responsible for generating his psychic abilities to scramble and fuzz in an erratic manner. He curls up on the floor and groans as the horrid feeling in his brain stops him from doing anything else until it subsides*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *smirks as she notices how well smacking Aeris in the head worked* Well, this is all going too smoothly. *grins and strolls over to Aeris before encasing her in a black sludge coccoon like Sephy’s, giving the former Cetra the ability to breath through the coccoon. Then, she begins dragging off both encasements* Good thing the female is too pre-occupied with her own anger toward the male here that she is not paying attention to her surroundings. That will change soon enough though. *smiles and drags the pair all the way out of the base before tansporting them to her own stronghold on a remote planet that had been devoid of life for centuries. That is, it is devoid of life aside from those that have been implanted there by Sesshou herself. Soon afterwards, the alien throws Aeris and Sephiroth into an empty cell before releasing them from their coccoons. The cell is then sealed tight by an electromagnetic field.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *squeals and tries to struggle in his cocoon, kicking and screaming although most of the sound is muffled out. He jolts with every bump and once again tries to attack the coccoon, having no idea what’s happening. He tumbles into the cell once thrown into it and groans, glancing across to Sephy* What now…?

Sephiroth: *groans and brushes herself off after falling onto the ground herself* I don’t know…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.