The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Huh? How do I propose you do what? *deeply frowns* I hope you’re not trying to get the idea that you can beat that demon on your own… I’d rather have you stay as far away from her as you can. I don’t want you to die… *flips through a few more pages in the one book that she’s reading* And yes, I know. You want back in your body. I want you back in your body as well, but I want to do it right. So, be patient!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If that woman knows about bonds… how about asking her to just do it for you? Or would she not do that? She was still around the area of the base last I looked. *shrugs* If she would do it for you, then just ask.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at Sephiroth, wide-eyed, for a few minutes. She simply tries to figure out how someone so reknown for being a strategic genius could have asked her something so… naive and idiotic. Especially after she had explained what Sesshou does on any given planet. Finally, she violently shakes her head to snap herself out of her thoughts and snorts* No, Seph, I cannot just ask her to do that. She is not exactly what is known as a “good guy”. I told you, she’s a creature who desires to conquer the entire universe by moving from planet to planet, sucking the life out of each planet and enslaving the populus, so that everything will be in perfect order, her terms of perfect order. *scowls* Do you really think that she’d just simply offer to do a favor for some random human like you? *snorts* She’d rather make a deal to have me come to her side and give her additional power then double cross me than do that just for the kicks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I knew it was a longshot… there goes that idea… *snorts* Now what? I’m out of ideas… *folds her arms and leans against one of the bookcases behind her* Hrmph… *scowls* She wouldn’t do it if I offered to do something else in return?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles to Sephiroth* I’ve told you several times before, be patient and I’ll fix what I did. *stands up and moves to another bookcase* I need to regain my full stregnth, and I simply need to research the matter so I get it right. *scowls at her* Anyway, didn’t you basically tell me that you hated me and didn’t want to speak to me any more? What the hell are you doing here if that were true?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at her* I didn’t really mean it… *slowly shakes her head* What book are you looking for exactly? Perhaps I might be able to look with you and help you find it. It would speed up the search at the very least.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stops and stares at Sephiroth* “You didn’t mean it”? Why did you say something that you didn’t mean then? What is it that is the truth… *deeply frowns* I do not understand. *looks back down at the book* And how many languages do you know how to read, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I mean that I do not hate you and do not want to speak to you ever again. That is just silly. *shrugs* I was annoyed when I said it, it was a spur of the moment comment. *glances at her book* How many languages do I know? Just one. Why?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sets down her book and walks over to Sephiroth* Please, be honest with me and tell me what would have been a true statement instead of “shut up and leave me alone”. *Frowns* You did not answer that part of the question last time. And you will not be any help reading these books if all you know is English.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at her* I say a lot of hostile things in the heat of the moment. I am very blunt, it is something to get used to. *shrugs* I was not fond at all of what you have done to me. *scowls at her* It’s not justified. I didn’t do anything to deserve it. The fact that you clawed out my throat also and murdered me hasn’t won you any respect on your behalf. *glances at the books on the shelves behind him* I’ll look at the ones that I can read, then.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: As I’ve said several times over, you have not explained how you feel toward me yet. All you are doing is explaining your words, not what you actually feel. *Snorts at Sephiroth and turns her back to him* Not that it matters anyway. Just get out of here. You’ll only get in my way. *tosses the book that she had been reading behind her then moves further into the library*

Meanwhile, Aeris will be able to hear a soft soprano voice singing which echoes through the cooridors and drifts down to Jenna’s quarters down bellow. The singing is actually in an archiac elfen language, so it’d be less than likely that Aeris would understand a word of it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How do I feel toward you? I just told you, annoyed. If you couldn’t tell that from the explanation I gave you, you must not catch onto things very quickly. *scowls at her as she tells her to get out, but remains in the area, allowing Jenna to move elsewhere*

Aeris: *tilts his head in curiousity as he hears the noise and moves up the stairway, trying to determine where it is coming from exactly* Sephy? Is that you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls back at Sephiroth* No, that is how you feel about your situation. *glares back at him* You are annoyed yet you are saying that you didn’t mean that you didn’t want to be around me. So, what is the truth of your feelings. Stop giving me bullshit explanations.

A few floors above the bottommost floor, a petite blonde elven girl is hanging out in one of the nearly baren rooms. She is clothed in a simple brownish green robe-like dress that ends around her mid-thigh legnth. She also has her long flowing hair tied up in a pony tail using simple string. The girl is entertaing herself by practicing one of the ritual dances that her people used to perform during the summer harvests. As she twists and twirls about the room, she waves a long light blue ribbon about which she is using as a tool in her dance.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am annoyed at you for screwing up! *loudly snorts* How much more simple would you like me to put it? *scowls and shakes her head* Just go back to throwing books around the place.

Aeris: *follows the sound along the passageways and stops in the doorway of the room, glancing over at the elven lady* Hello? *grins at her* You have a lovely singing voice.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to glare at Sephiroth, becoming extremely irritated by her lack of true response* No, idiot. That is your state of mind at the moment. What the fuck prompted you to change your mind. Simple annoyance does not answer that question. If the only thing you felt toward me was annoyance, then you would not have taken back what you said. *snorts* Either you’re playing stupid or you are really, really naive and ignorant toward your own emotions.

*The elven girl suddenly stops, startled by the deep male voice. Unfortunately, her sudden stop makes the girl trip over her ribbon and tumble onto the ground* Umph.. *she groans and shakes her head then looks up at Aeris. Her deep blue eyes grow large as she takes in the sight of the well cut man, nearly instantaneously growing a desire for him, then she grins and leaps back to her feet* Oh, hello. I didn’t know that there was a male around here today. I would have put on something much more appealing and less dingy if I had known. *brushes her outfit then reaches back to rapidly brush back her hair. Soon afterwards, she hops over to Aeris and offers out her hand* Hello, I’m Kooril.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You are the one who is ignorant. *loudly snorts at her* Why do you keep asking me? My answer hasn’t changed, what do you think I am going to say that is different? I am annoyed with you right now, however, I said I changed my mind because it seemed rather ridiculous to want you to keep away from me forever. That is ridiculous and over the top. *snorts* Just don’t ever rip my throat out again or I’ll break your neck. *makes a loud threatening snarl*

Aeris: *blinks at her* Um, hi there… I’m not… *trails off, then stops and shakes her head* You don’t need to put on anything special for me. I’m not even really supposed to be here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grits her teeth, unconciously casting a spell to knock out all the books within the library from their places in their shelves with nearly explosive force. She storms over to Sephiroth then grips onto her collar and yanks the shorter girl over to her* No. You are not explaining why you choose to change your mind. You’d not just randomly decide that it was ridiculous to remain angry at me if you only feel annoyance toward me. Think about it. “I am annoyed with this person, so I’m going to forgive them”! You are not properly answering my questions at all! *flings Sephy into a large pile of books*

Kooril: Oh… I see. Damn, Jenna always gets the good ones. *pouts for a brief moment then shrugs and strolls over to Aeris* No matter, we can still be friends. *offers out her hand to the tall male* And don’t be silly. There’s not really many places which are off limits around here. You’re fullly welcome in this empty space.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Pardon me? *quickly shakes his head* I’m not a… well, I’m not what you think I am. My soul ended up being swapped with a friend of mine. He’s the real owner of this body. I’m actually meant to be a female. *reaches out to shakes her hand* Thank you for the offer though. There seem to be off-limits places… when I went looking, this metal dinosaur barged me back down the stairs. It was very rude.

Sephiroth: *tenses up and scowls as some of the nearby books fly off the shelf. She loudly hisses as Jenna grips onto her collar and narrows her eyes at the woman as she speaks, saying nothing. She loudly snarls and stumbles back, crashing down onto the pile of books*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Oh, you’re talking about Kerash. *grins and giggles* Yea, she’s always really grumpy. Of course, I never met her when she was really alive, so I don’t know if the stick formed in her ass when she was alive or after she was revived. *strolls toward the door, swinging her legs outward in a lazy manner with each step in a playful manner* So, you are actually a woman? *chuckles* My that must be interesting. Oh, not that it matters. *suddenly whips around then looks up at Aeris* Hey, do you want me to show you something really, really interesting?

Jenna: *snorts in irritation, highly aggitated by the way that Sephiroth had been playing dumb with her answers. However, she chooses to leave the girl alone for now and stalks out of the room* Fuck it. The answer isn’t in any of these damn books anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *angrily glares at Jenna as she leaves the room and gets to her feet again, heading back down to Jenna’s quarters* Stupid stuck up woman… *loudly snarls in anger* I gave her the answers she wanted and I still got shoved around. clenches her fist and kicks over one of the small chairs in the living space, then heads for the springs area*

Aeris: Well whatever she was, she was horrid and rude to me. *folds his arms* And yes, I’m really supposed to be a woman. My real body is… somewhere where I don’t know where it is. *sighs* What’s this really really interesting thing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *eagerly nods and dashes out of the room* Well, come. I’ll show you. It’s a bit upstairs in a room that no one else goes into. *dashes up the stairs in order to reach the room. As she leads Aeris forward, she bumps into Sephiroth and jumps back* Ack.. Oh, hello. *waves* I’m going to show this guy the mural that foretells the coming of the angel of death. Do you want to see? *grins, then continues dashing off. Finally, she stops in the middle of a dark room* Hmm… guess the power lines failed in here again. Let’s see.. *begins to softly sing, forming a magical spell to create a sphere of light in her hands. Soon afterward, she tosses the completed sphere up into the middle of the ceiling, which makes the ball explode outward and expose the entire area in a soft white glow* There. *the room is full of various arcane books that Jenna had not wanted to store in her library. All of them are prophesies of death and destruction. In addition to the books, there are scrolls that contain illustrated stories. However, the most striking thing in the room is a large mural that has been pasted onto the walls. The mural contains depictions of a being of mystical properties, seeming a big bird like being siphoned into a child. By the end of the mural, there is a figure that looks quite a bit like Jenna, but not quite, with her tail-tail fire-like wings spread out. This angel is covered in blood and surrounded by flames and crumbling buildings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *follows Kooril up the stairs, nodding his head* Sure, I’ll look. *blinks as he passes by Sephy and follows the elven-girl into the dark room, staring in awe at the light ball that she creates. Then he glances up at the mural, his attention immediately drawn to it* Wow, that’s intense… why would anybody collect stuff like this anyway? Seems a little, um… not very nice to me.

Sephiroth: *snorts and just brushes past Kooril on her way to the bottom floor, too annoyed to give her a proper response*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Hm… Well, honestly, I don’t know. This room was sealed up when I first got here. *looks to the doorway* Hey, where did that girl go? *pouts* She should have come too. Especially if she wants to have business with Jenna. She might as well see what the prophesies about her and stuff like that are. *strolls over to one of the scrolls and rolls it out onto the floor* Pretty neat stuff though, huh?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I do have to admit, it is beautiful looking…. *slowly nods his head* But I wouldn’t worry about Sephy. That lady you saw is the real owner of this body. I’m supposed to have the other one. *sighs* Just leave her for now I guess. Sephy tends to be in a horrid mood most of the time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Awww, I still think that she deserves to see all of this. Hmm.. Hey, go ahead and look around. I’ll be right back. *dashes out of the room, hopping past a few piles of books and scrolls. Once in the hallway again, she dashes to where she last saw Sephy continuing on downstairs to Jenna’s quaters. Soon, she spots Sephiroth and moves over to gently grip onto the girl’s upper right arm* Hey, come with me. I have something really important and fun that you should see. *begins to drag Sephiroth away*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.