The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lies under the water, remaining dead for a number of minutes. Then soon, her flesh begins to knit back together and she revives, forcing her head up out of the water to loudly cough up inhaled water from her lungs* What was… *loudly coughs and tries to growl* …that for…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ignores Sephiroth, rather irritated with the way that he’s treated her. Instead, she simply climbs up the stairs, not caring that she’s still tired and weak. She continues moving up until she reaches the libarary. At which time, she walks inside and begins tearing through various books, just wanting to be on her own for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *coughs and stands up, moving out of the spring to grab up some towels and dry herself off with. She sits in the general area of the towel rack for some time with her head lowered, snarling to herself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains upstairs in the library, tossing books here and there as she sorts through them. Overall, she is royally pissed with the way that Sephiroth is acting and is considering not helping the egotistical maniac at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finishes drying herself off and places on a robe, then heads for the next room, not wanting to change back into the pink dress Aeris had on before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *As long as no one comes upstairs to bother her, the sorceress remains in the library for hours upon hours. She flips through several of her books and winds up disorganizing her collection quite a bit. She would not contact either Sephiroth nor Aeris unless they try to speak to her first*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and sits down on Jenna’s bed* Hrmph… she’s awake. She’s fine again. So why are we still like this!? *hisses and gets to her feet, looking for Jenna around the immediate area. When she can’t find her, she heads for the stairs*

Aeris: *grabs Sephy’s shoulder* Oh no way, you don’t want to do that. There’s a robot thing that will get mad at you and drag you back down here. Just sit down and wait, huh? *grins at her* And put on some clothes before you get cold.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally gets pissed off by the robe that she has been wearing and casts a small magic spell to morph the robe into a full body black suit. It is no where near as good as her regular armor, but at least it gives her more warmth. Once that is done, she resumes tearing through her collection of books. By this time, she has traveled deep into the back portion of her library*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls in annoyance and shoves Aeris aside, heading up the stairs* Don’t tell me what to do, wench. There is an outstanding issue here and I intend to get it resolved. *spends a few minutes sensing out Jenna’s location, finding it hard with the Cetra abilities. Then she storms off down the path that leads towards the library, intending to give Jenna a piece of her mind*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*nearly half way up the stairs to the library, a black woman with short straight hair stands in the hallway. This woman is leaning against the side of the wall and seeming to be minding her own business. However, as Sephiroth passes by, she broadly grins at her in a disconcerting way which would indicate that she has less than benign intentions for her. If Sephiroth closely looks at her, she may recognize her from the attack that Sesshou had launched on Jenna beforehand*

Jenna: *grumbles in annoyance as she continues to flip through her books, searching for anything to give her answers on how to fix Sephy and Aeris, but mostly looking for something to keep her mind occupied*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows her eyes as she approaches the woman and stops in the stairway, growling slightly* Hello? I have never seen you here before. What are you doing here exactly? Are you looking for something?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *continues to grin at Sephiroth as she pushes herself off of the wall. She strolls over to the girl, ignoring Seph’s questions and circles her* My, my, my. My little human must really like you. I’ve never once seen her try to grant immortality to anyone else. *softly chuckles* How silly of her, she loves someone who hates her. No matter, you will be perfect bait, now won’t you? *places her hand on Seph’s shoulder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? *narrows her eyes and loudly hisses as Sesshou places a hand on her shoulder. She reaches up to grab at it, trying to shove it off her* Don’t touch me. And don’t be stupid – that woman does not love me. She hates me, that’s been made adamantly clear.

Aeris: *peers up the stairs* Sephy? Who are you talking to?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Shesshou: *her grin widens as Sephiroth rebukes her comments and she darkly chuckles. Meanwhile, Sephiroth will find that “his” hand is slowly slipping into the female’s cold and slimy hand, almost as if the skin is giving in to his grip or trying to swallow his hand* Oh, trust me. No one knows the girl better than I. No one. *chuckles even more* Would you like me to show you, I can. *begins to send a strong psychic signal to Sephiroth that contains information taken from Jenna through the demon’s bond to the sorceress. Within that information, there is a strong feeling of attatchment and attraction for Sephiroth, even though Jenna prefers to not show such*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flinches as she receives the telepathic feed from Sesshou and tries to jerk her hand away* What are you doing!? *loudly snarls and tries to jerk away from her* Let go of me! *hisses and tries to move past her, wanting to head to the library area now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *gives Sephiroth a wide, sly smile, which is strangely too wide for her seemingly human lips* I’m doing nothing, mortal. You are the one who is gripping me. *Seph’s hand would easily pull out of Sesshou’s flesh as she jerks away since the alien is not gripping onto her. Still, there are trace elements of her oil-like substance* Have fun with my little human. Make her run to me. *chuckles then melts away, seeming to disappear*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows her eyes as she watches Sesshou dissapear and briskly walks to the library area. She barges in the doorway and yells out* Jenna? Are you here? *pants, moving further into the library* That stupid woman is here… the one that attacked you earlier…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is still in the back of the library, currently sitting behind a large pile of books that she has stacked up on the floor. She doesn’t bother getting up from the floor nor looking up at Seph* Which woman are you talking about? Not that it matters, I am not in the condition to deal with any of my foes at the moment… *shakes her head then flips the page of the book that she’s browsing through*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That woman with the black hair… *scowls* The one that you fought before. I touched her and… she was like liquid. *grunts* You don’t care? *glances around at the piles of messed up books and grunts* What the hell are you doing here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I’m reading. What does it look like? *Slowly shakes her head then closes her eyes, trying to sense Sesshou. After a moment, she opens her eyes again and shakes her head once more* Well, that woman you saw is already far away. Even if I tried to do anything about her presence earlier, there’s nothing that can be done. *Sighs* I’m sorry, my magic is not strong enough at the moment for me to have sensed her before she entered the base.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Can you explain her to me? What the hell does she want with you anyway? Why does she know so much about you, and why does she keep referring to you as part of her property? It doesn’t really make any sense to me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Sephiroth, looking into his eyes for a few moments. At first, she is not certain as to whether she wants to explain at first. Eventually, she sighs and slowly nods* I believe I’ve already mentioned that I am bound to her as you are bound to Aeris. If I didn’t… She’s the one who’s soul I’m connected to so that I am immortal. *lowers her head and returns her focus to the book in her lap* She calls me her property because that is how she wants it to be. She wants me under her power, following her orders without question. However, that is not the case. As to why she wants me… *bites her lilp and turns silent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you don’t want to be part of her property, you should tell her, or have the binds snapped and just kill her. She doesn’t seem.. natural. *scowls, having not liked the way Sesshou grinned at her before* Feh, just kill her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply scows at Sephiroth* I told you before. The furthest knowledge I had concerning the bonds was how to stregthen one. Aside from that, the Snake has kept me in the dark as to how they were formed or broken. These are not exactly the type of things that are written about in every book in existence either. *loudly snorts* As for her being supernatural, I can assure you that she is not from this planet. She is a creature composed of energy who manipulates a decomposed organic material in order to create a physical body. She moves from planet to planet absorbing the life energy from the said planet and enslaving the populace. *shakes her head* Even without the bond, she’d be a tough one to simply kill.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Great… how do you propose I do it then? I’m strong enough, I’m sure I’d be able to do it. Just instruct me on what to do and I shall go out there and rid you of her completely. *folds his arms* I’d need my real body back first.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.