The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *keeps a firm grip on Aeris’s arm and continues to drag him back down to the level that Jenna uses. Once they’re at the doorway, Kerash lets go of the man’s arm then moves behind him. However, soon afterwards, she rams her head into his back and shoves him into the bedroom* Stay where you belong, and stop poking your nose in classified areas. *snorts*

Jenna: *tightly curls up and continues to fitifully mutter in an unintelligable manner*

*Within the middle of the book is a small number of papers that do not belong. These papers are notes that Jenna had written down using magic to put down words to her thoughts. They speak of the destroyer that she harbors inside her and its purpose, but since Jenna isn’t a splendid writer, even when using magic, it may be hard to understand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I was just looking around! *stumbles forwards as he’s shoved back into the room and pouts* Meanie… *rubs his shoulders and walks back into the middle of the room, glancing down at Jenna* What’s wrong? *moves over to shake her shoulder* Hey, wake up, you’re having a bad dream.

Sephiroth: *scowls as she comes across some of the papers and reads over them, not paying much attention to them as she flips through the rest of the book, utterly bored and sour at the fact she can’t move far away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *twitches as Aeris touches her and instinctively activates one of her defensive spells, thinking that she’s under attack. The spell creates a mesh of red energy that surrounds Jenna then expands outward to shove her “attacker” away and cause quite a massive amount of pain. In addition, the energy web is likely to cause a temporary series of muscle spasms in its victims. Meanwhile, Jenna curls up even tighter and shivers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sees the mesh of red energy appear in her hindsight and immediately darts across the floor, jerking out of the way, loudly hissing in anger* Great, I’m stuck here and getting attacked now! What’s next, getting stabbed in my sleep?

Aeris: *Squeals as he’s shoved back by the spell and curls up on the floor as she tries to stop her muscles from spasming and twitching* It hurts…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans and begins to rouse after another few moments. She opens her eyes, seeming to be still dead tired and slowly sits up. Once upright, she rests her forehead in her hands and groans again since she has a rather massive headache* What’s all the noise about… *lifts her head a small bit to look around then frowns as she notices that the other two are on the floor* What are you two doing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: What am I doing? You’re the one that just zapped me with your crazy powers or whatever you just did! *slowly gets to his feet again, though the shaking has left him a bit disorientated*

Sephiroth: *snorts* I don’t know what happened. I just saw you charging up something and got out of the way…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm? *shrugs, not remembering anything of the sort* Whatever you say. *lowers her head once more and groans* How long have I been asleep..? *grumbles* My head is still pounding..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You might not remember it but it just happened. *snorts and sits up again, glancing at the furniture and walls for signs of destruction* You’ve been asleep for a number of days now. I know this because I have been stuck here the entire time, while that idiot over there has been roaming around having a lovely time. *snorts in disgust*

Aeris: I’m not an idiot! *yelps, looking quite insulted by the remark*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh? *frowns* Sorry, I had forgoten about that spell. You could have woken me and asked me to remove it. *waves her hand at Seph, thought the movement is rather weak and seems half-hearted. Soon afterwards, the “leash” spell is removed from Seph and she is freed* There.. *lowers her head and rubs her temples* My head is still throbbing…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and immediately stands up, heading for the hot spring area once she’s free. She shuts the door behind her as she moves into the room, blatantly giving indication that she wants to be alone for a while*

Aeris: *blinks and looks down at Jenna* Your head still hurts? You were asleep a long time. Maybe its because you haven’t moved?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head* No, it’s because of the amount of power I used.. *closes her eyes then lies back down again* I need to fix my mistake soon… It is not good to keep you two like this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: No, no it’s not… I don’t say I enjoy looking like, no… being Sephy. His body feels really weird and there’s stuff happening in his head that’s just not natural at all. I knew he was different from me, but I didn’t know how much until now. I’m just glad we’re not near Cloud and his friends, they’d probably hate me for my looks. And they wouldn’t believe me if I told them who I really was…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* It was never my intention to place you two in this situation.. There is no gain in switching bodies between an idiot like you and Sephiroth. *pauses for a bit as she catches a whiff of how she smells then she gets to her feet. For a few moments, she just stands there, clutching her right hand to her forehead and trying to stop the room from spinning. However, she soon walks over to the hot springs. Being less than concerned that Seph had come into the room earlier, she stumbles inside, intending to take a bath and cleanse off some of the stench*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is in the middle of the spring area and snarls as she sees Jenna enter. She makes no effort to hide herself mostly due to the fact that it is not her body. She narrows her eyes at Jenna and does not say anything. She picks up a bar of soap and continues washing herself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t pay any attention to Seph in the least bit. Part of it is because she doesn’t care that there’s someone already in the hot springs and simply wants to get cleansed as soon as possible. Another part of the resaon is because her vision is blurry due to her current drained state. She can barely make out Seph’s form in the water. So, Jenna quickly yanks off her clothing then plops down in the hot spring. For several minutes, she just sits down in the water and relaxes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finishes washing herself off and moves to the edge, frowning at Jenna* Hmph… it is… good to see that you are finally awake. I was not fond of not being able to move around. *makes a sharp grunt to audibly express his dislike* I hope you will be able to undo what has happened. I don’t want you to end up screwing up worse.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lifts up her head a small bit to look up at Seph. If Sephiroth looks past the fact that she still looks physically drained an exhausted and glances into the soceress’s eyes, he’d notice that the normal flame-like quality of her eyes is rather dark and nearly brown. Jenna sighs and slowly nods at Sephiroth* I’ll do my best to fix this.. I just need a bit of time. I’m not going to rush it and risk worse consequences.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *does not seem pleased with the information and scowls, but slowly nods to show her acknowledgement of the situation. She moves to sit down in the shallow water and places the soap on the rocks just on the edge of the spring, then folds her arms, lowering her head* Just don’t take too long with it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It is not my choice to how long it’ll take me to recover my stregnth after that attempt. Granting immortality is usually something that demi-gods and higher can do.. *shakes her head and mutters* I was trying something that is well out of my league. I’m sorry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* And so you should be – thanks to your lack of education on the process, I’m stuck like this while that stupid Cetra has the more functional of our bodies. I just hope for your sake that she does not activate and use something that she does not understand…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* You’re immortal, are you not? The problem came because Aeris was struggling and trying to fight against me. She made me make a wrong move which clearly snapped the bond and made you two switch bodies.. *shakes her head* Blame the Cetra, not me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I am not immortal at all, no. *leans forwards in the water and glares down at her overall appearance* But I will take your suggestion and blame the Cetra – and you for screwing up. *growls and shakes her head* Never touch me again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes then stands up, figuring that she is clean enough by just allowing herself to soak. She scowls at Sephiroth and reaches forward with her clawed hand to slash open her throat, wanting to prove that at least the two are immortal, then she steps out of the spring and walks over to the towels, intending to dry off then leave*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls as if to protest, then makes a coughing sound as her throat is ripped open. She gasps for air and splutters for a few moments, then sinks lifelessly forwards into the water, her head going under the surface, her blood beginning to colour the spring water a cloudy blood colour*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ignores Sephiroth’s noises and all else, having willfully killed the woman. Instead, she stands in the back of the room and dries herself off. Once she is sufficently dry, she slips on a robe before walking out of the bathing room*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.