The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts and gets to his feet and spends a moment to rub his neck, not liking the fact that Jenna’s claws were so close to him* Know this, female. I do not want or need a babysitter, or somebody to monitor my every movement, breathing down the back of my neck. *grunts* I suppose if you’re so intent on following me wherever I go, you can for the time being. But don’t think that you can govern what I can and cannot do. *picks up his sword and returns it to the holster at his side, then levitates up into the air, continuing his travels north, heading for the Northern Cave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts at Sephiroth’s behavior and shakes her head in disbelief. She doesn’t tarry long on the ground, though, for she quickly shifts into her hybrid form and takes after him* ~First of all, son of Lucrecia, I did not force you to fight me. You knew the terms and you choose to fight. There were no shackles around your feet forcing you to agree. Second, last I checked, asking someone where they wanted to go is not dictating to them what they should or should not do. Third, you are making a big mistake. I highly suggest you do not go up to the Northern Cave.~ *she catches up to him and begins to fly along side him. The tip of her left wing nearly brushes up against his upper arm*

Yuffie: *releases a loud yawn as she wakes up for the day then bounds out of bed. Soon after standing up, her stomach made a loud grumble. So, the ninja patted it then rushes over to Tifa’s bed* Hey, wake up! It’s morning. Time to make breakfast. There’s starving stomachs to feed! *She rushes over to Aeris’s bed and shakes her in order to wake her as well. Then, she dashes into the bathroom to get changed for the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and flies ahead of her, not really wanting to be caught again* *”If you’re following me with the intention of monitoring what I am doing, you are babysitting me. And I can do as I please, so I will continue where I am going.”*

Tifa: *slowly sits up, grinning at Yuffie’s antics* Yeah, I’ll go make breakfast. Now if only you could have a bit more patience. *grins* Which will never happen.

Aeris: *also sits up as she is woken up, yawning* Hopefully it’s a good day out today. *gets out of bed and heads for Cloud’s room, intending to wake the boys up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts and increases her speed as well* ~Has the thought crossed your mind that maybe I am accompanying you because I want to be near you? That I have given you advice about this being a bad idea because I care and I don’t want you to be a prisoner once more.~ *shakes her head* ~Or do you still prefer to be the same cold-hearted lonely man who stood infront of his window in his quaters each night as a General and contemplated suicide?~

Yuffie: *steps out of the bathroom and waves Tifa off* Who needs patiennce? I’m hungry? *grins* I’m going to wake the boys. Have fun. *waves to them then dashes off. Her first stop is the room where Cloud and Sephiroth were sleeping. She bounds into the room and yells* Rise and shine, boys!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* *”I never contemplated suicide. You must be thinking of somebody else. Don’t be ridiculous, I would never think of doing such a thing.”* *seems overly defensive* *”Anyway, once I am in control, this planet will be MY prisoner.”*

Cloud: *groans as Yuffee’s yell bounces off the walls of the room and he sits up* God, could you be any louder… *scratches his head and sits up, spending a moment to fully wake himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph’s statements and shakes her head* ~You are lying once more, Sephiroth. Such is unbecoming.~ *Sighs* ~And you will not be able to survive your attempt to control this planet. You are but a human. The power that this planet as a whole possesses would destroy you. Jenova had counted on that fact. You are making a mistake.~

Yuffie: *giggles at Cloud’s response then frowns as she looks up at the top bunk* Huh? Is Sephiroth already awake?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You know nothing of what I intend to do. The flow of the Lifestream will not harm me in any way. I was created to harness it’s power and become a God. It is my destiny.”* *flies faster, soon reaching the mouth of the cave. He lands on the edge, then flies down into it*

Cloud: *stands up and grabs a pair of clean pants to put on. He looks at the top bunk and shakes his head* I guess so. Ask Aeris where he is.

Aeris: *skips up the hallway, peering in the door. She seems dissapointed as she sees that Cloud is already up* Darn, you beat me to it. I wanted to wake them up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns, choosing to be silent for the moment and dives in after Seph. She remains close to him, not wanting to loose eyesight of him* ~On the contrary, Sephiroth, I think I know you much more than you think I do..~

Yuffie: *bites her lip, concerned, as she looks up at Seph’s empty bunk then grins as she spots Aeris* Good! Aeris, do you know where Sephiroth went? He wasn’t here when I came in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes, a lot of people read articles about me in the newspapers. I’m not entirely surprised.”* *dives downwards, landing on a ledge several feet above the Lifestream’s surface, his eyes focussed on it, broadly grinning* Change my ways, they claim… phh. They’ll all be listening to me once I have my way… *snickers to himself*

Aeris: Huh? I thought he was here? *glances at the top bunk, then down at the floor* He’s taken his clothes… maybe he got up for the day.

Cloud: Find him. If he’s not on the ship, he could have escaped. *growls* I told you all that we should have kept a 24 hour watch on him! That man is not to be trusted!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls at Sephiroth’s attitude and snorts* ~No, I am not talking about newspaper articles.~ *scowls then decides to send him mental images of points where she had watched him. Some are of him in Hojo’s laboratory. Others are of him in his quaters when he had recently become a general. She lands down next to him and firmly speaks* You will die if you try to control this planet. You do not have the capacity to control it.

Yuffie: *scratches the back of her head* His sword is gone too, Aeris. Can’t you like sense him and tell us where he is? I don’t want to spend all morning looking for him!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts at Jenna, glaring at her with much disbelief as she telepathically transmits some of her memories to him* Either you made that up, or you have been stalking me for years. In any case, I thought you said that you will not dictate what I can and cannot do? *growls and hops down off the ledge, walking down towards an exposed pool of Lifestream*

Aeris: *frowns and lowers her head, trying to sense out Sephy* He’s nowhere nearby… at all… *opens her eyes again* He’s all the way in the Northern Cave!

Cloud: What?! *quickly pushes Yuffee aside so he can get dressed completely* We need to fly up there and catch the bastard! I told you this was such a bad idea… we’re back where we started! We can’t allow Sephiroth to take control of the planet! Tell Cid, we need to move out!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly speaks* Perhaps I am a friend long-lost. Perhaps not.. *shrugs and moves to the edge of the cliff so that she can look down at him before loudly speaking* I am not dictating what you will or will not do. But that does not mean that I cannot tell you that you are making a mistake. You will die if you attempt to control this planet, Sephiroth.

Yuffie: My god! How did he get all the way up there? Isn’t he powerless? *looks over at Aeris* You said that he had no powers..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Shut up, female. I know what I am doing. *crouches down, dipping his hand in the liquid Lifestream energy* It’s not a mistake… I can do this without mother now. *grins*

Aeris: I… I thought he was powerless! The planet silenced his powers before he was revived, it was part of his deal. *folds her arms* Oh I can’t believe he’d break his contract like that! We need to get him back before he does something really bad… it’s not going to look good for him if he does something the planet won’t like.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a deep sigh before jumping down to stand just a bit behind Sephiroth. She shifts back into her human form and crosses her arms* Your mother is not Jenova, son of Lucrecia. And I assure you, you will not survive this if you try… *deeply frowns, prepared to interfere if Seph overdoses himself*

Yuffie: *pats Aeris’s back* It’s alright, Aeris. That bastard had us all tricked. We’ll find him and kick his ass agian. Don’t worry. *broadly grins at the Cetra in order to calm her down* Now, let’s go wake up Cid so we can get up there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts at her* Go away. *lowers his whole arm into the raw Lifestream, pondering how best to absorb it* What makes you think I wouldn’t survive it? *places his other arm into it*

Aeris: He didn’t trick us… he’s just confused. He needs to be steered back in the right direction.. *runs out of the room, heading into the master bedroom to wake up Cid*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You agreed to the terms of our fight. So, stop telling me to go away. *shakes her head at him* And I know you won’t survive because there is no possible way for a mere, mortal human like you to be able to stand the immense powers that a planet contains. *mutters* Even demi-gods have lost themselves with such a task…

Yuffie: *looks back at Cloud* Do you really think that Aeris would be able to make Sephiroth a good guy, Cloud? I think she’s kidding herself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls at her* Well, stop telling me what to do then. I’m fine, I’m still good enough to do this. *closes his eyes as the Lifestream begins to leech into his skin*

Cloud: *mumbles* I think you’re right… Aeris might be a good person, but she won’t be able to change the mind and thoughts of Sephiroth. He was always evil, and always will be evil, forever. You can’t change somebody’s entire thoughts.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* You do not know how to listen then. I am not telling you what to do. I am telling you the consequences of your choice. *shakes her head and continues to closely watch him*

Yuffie: *nods* Yea… He was like born evil. *shakes her head then frowns* I just wish we didn’t have to fly to catch up to him. *becomes slightly green at the very thought of flying*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I do not need you to tell me that… *wobbles slightly and leans forward, soon becoming high from the Mako*

*the sound of Cid yelling a string of obscenties can be heard as he moves across the deck to turn the plane’s engines on and get the vehicle to move*

Cloud: We have to catch him, no matter what. That’s just how it has to be. We can’t have him taking over the planet. Not now, not ever.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she watches Sephiroth. She walks closer to him and remains on-guard, prepared for him to pass out* Apparently, I do.

Yuffie: *frowns and nods* Yea, I know. I just.. Irk.. *pales even more as she thinks of flying then frowns at the sound of the engines* I’m going to be in my usual spot if you need me, Cloud. *dashes out of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *twitches a few times as his muscles begin to spasm, then he sinks forward as he passes out, his face ending up under the surface of the Lifestream*

Cloud: *nods and moves out onto the control deck as the plane takes off. The plane immediately flies north. After several minutes, Jenna would probably be able to hear the plane approach*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps as she sees Seph pass out then moves to pluck him out of the lifestream. She gently brushes the leftover mako off of hiss face then sighs* I told you.. *frowns but decides to help him anyway. So, she allows her wings to materialize then presses her hands against his sides. Soon afterwards, she is absorbing the excess energy out of him and sending it into the air via her wings. If Seph wakes up, he’d have a very clear view of her wings*

Yuffie: Irk! Can’t you guys be a bit more careful! *groans and lowers her head, not enjoying the movement at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *coughs as he regains conciousness, his eyes spending a moment to focuss on Jenna’s wings. He seems momentarily stunned by their existance, then remembers that this woman has been pestering him. He makes a loud growling noise as he tries to move away from Jenna, shuffling back across the ground and forcing himself into a sitting position* What the hell are you doing?! Get away from me! *forces himself to stand up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns but allows Seph to shuffle away from her. She stands out and stretches out her wings before flapping them a few times to make the last bit of energy dissipate. The movement makes several feathers fall off her wings and drift toward Sephiroth* I’m saving your life. *Softly speaks* Again.. *shakes her head and makes her wings vanish* Don’t be so quick to thank me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts at her* I didn’t ask for your help, female. *reaches out to grab at one of the feathers that flutters near him, examining it for a few moments, narrowing his eyes at it* Hmph… *turns away, intending to head into the many caverns of the Northern Cave*

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.