The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *very clearly states* You are a liar. I saw the look in your eyes. You are more than interested, son of Lucrecia. *crosses her arms and shakes her head at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops once more to scowl back at her* Right, I am interested. Of course. That completely explains why I am trying to leave. *growls* Would you stop with calling me “son of” whoever? I am the Great Sephiroth, no other name. You will stop using other phrases and address me by my proper title. *grunts* Now, for the last time, do you actually want anything from me? Or are you just here to bother me until I get angry enough to attack you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *teleports so that she’d appear infront of Sephiroth once more and looks up into his face* I am calling you the son of Lucrecia because she is your mother. If you need proof, I can show you Hojo’s files in Midgar. *shakes her head and crosses her arms before mocking Sephiroth’s expression back to him* And I have not asked anything from you, now have I? I am here to give you what you deserve, the truth. Also, I’d once again suggest for you not to go to the Northern Cave. It will be the first place that anyone with half a brain cell would look for The Great Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves back a bit, not at all liking how close Jenna keeps getting to him. He scowls at Jenna’s statement and suggestion, snorting in response* Who cares if anybody finds me in the Northern Cave? I am free, I can do whatever I like now. I am free from mother’s influence and empty promises, free from the idiots that held me captive on their stupid flying contraption. What’s the worst that could happen if anybody finds me there? They can’t fly, they can’t catch me. I can just leave any time I like. It does not matter. I can do as I like now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up into Seph’s eyes and firmly speaks* They can kill you again. *Shakes her head at him* Here, let me show you the alternative at the very least. *she steps away from him then quickly opens a portal to Halcyon. She opens it so that it’d be more than wide enough for Seph to get a good look at it. Then, she returns her attention to him* They would not find you there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at the portal, having never seen one before. He does not trust it in the slightest bit and does not move anywhere near it. He glances back at Jenna and loudly snorts* Where the hell does that go? And why wouldn’t they find me there? *looks longingly at the sides of the crater that form the Northern Cave in the distance* I already have plans so they won’t kill me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *waves her hand at the portal and makes it disappear* That leads to where it leads, ex-general Sephiroth. *she narrows her eyes as she examines him then boldly speaks* Here, let us strike a deal. Let us battle. If I defeat you, you come with me. If you defeat me, you get to run off to whereever it is that your heart desires. Does that sound addequate enough to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her* Why should I battle you? You look like you could barely handle a battle, let alone fight somebody of my stature and rank. Besides, I can still go where I please, regardless of what your deal is to me. Why should I have the need to fight you when I can already do as I wish? *broadly smirks in amusement* Though, I suppose if you’re so willing and ridiculous to think that you can defeat me… *lowers himself into a battle ready stance, his left hand on the tang of his sword, ready to pull it out at a moment’s notice* You are on, female.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly smirks then reaches up. Soon after she makes the gesture, two bursts of flames sprout from her hands and form a pair of twin katana. She quickly pulls the swords down to her sides then moves into a defensive position* The name that I was given by humanity is Jenna, not female. Now, I give my bet of five moves. *smirks* Then, you’ll be crumpled on the ground.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Only five moves? Pfeh. You grossly underestimate my abilities, and my skill with my masamune, female. *grunts in a mocking manner, amused* I mean, Jenna. *he takes his sword off his belt and calmly stands there, holding his Masamune at eye level, battle ready, mildly annoyed. Then he holds his sword with both hands towards his right side, charging at her. When he is close enough, he slashes the sword out at her midsection area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *quickly leaps as Sephiroth slashes at her, springing right over him. She kicks at the back of his head as she lands then spins around to face him again. She softly speaks* One.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls as he is kicked in the back of the head and immediately swings around to face her. He charges her once more, this time holding the sword out infront of him so he can stab and lunge it’s tip right into her chest cavity*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves with incredible speed, since that is her best attribute and about the only thing that helps her in winning fights. She swiftly, kneels down, bringing her chest down to her front right knee while pulling back the other one as Sephiroth lunges toward her. She also spreads her arms out so that her hands are level with her back. If one were to draw ontop of her bones, they’d find that her spine and the path from the tip of one sword to another would make a perfect cross. Then, once Seph is near, she pluges the swords into the ground and grips onto their handles. Once that is done, she swings out to kick out his knees, indending to topple him over. Once again, she softly speaks* Two…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snarls as he is kicked in the knees, stumbling back from her, managing to keep his balance so he does not fall over* What the hell is your problem!? *grips tight onto his sword as he leaps into the air, intending to bring it down on her as he lands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she watches the ex-general leap into the air. She is currently on her back, so she has a perfect view of his actions. She silently counts to herself, judging how fast he is going and just as he is near enough to still escape but not far enough to change his manuevor, she backflips onto her feet and out of the way, leaving her swords behind. Rather than attacking in return, she chooses that retreating and watching his next move is the best tactic* Three…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lands neatly between her swords and spends a moment to kick them out of the way, then broadly smirks to himself as he realizes that Jenna seems to be unarmed now. He charges forward and holds the tang of the sword with both hands, the blade pointed behind him. He rushes in towards her, intending to smack her in the face with the butt of the handle*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Narrows her eyes as she watches him. He was rushing her yet again, how perdictable could he get? Still, she was determined to meet the limit she had set and timed his speed once more. Once he was near to her location she dodged to the side and moved to rake her claws against his cheek as he charged past her* Four…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head away and to one side before she can scrape his face. He uses the momentum to turn and pivot on his heels, attempting a crescent moon kick and tries to kick her in the face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly smirks as she notices Seph’s move and quickly drops to the ground. Once on her back, she kicks both of her feet up to slam him straight in the groin* Five.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth at the amount of pain caused by Jenna striking him in the groin and stumbles back, moving his hands to the area, dropping his sword in the snow, crumpling down onto his knees as he reels from the pain. He makes a loud growling sound and spends a few moments trying to recover* Idiot female… that isn’t a very fair tactic!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves over to Seph and grips her clawed hands around his throat, to indicate that she could kill him at any moment now* Perhaps not for males, but it is a tactic. *smirks* Now, I believe I won.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes, saying nothing. His face is more or less expressionless, apart from his eyes, which glow slightly as he glares back at her, his eyes full of hatred. He is obviously defeated, but does not seem to acknowledge it. He remains quite still as Jenna grips her hands around his throat, not knowing what she is planning to do*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *leans in closer to Sephiroth, keeping her hand over his throat just incase he decides not to uphold the agreement, then softly speaks to him* So, where do you wish to go, ex-General Sephiroth?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an annoyed growling sound, remaining very still* If you are going to kill me, go ahead and do so if it will make you happy. Or give you bragging rights. Not many can claim to have defeated the Great Sephiroth. But let me assure you, your killing me will acheive no purpose.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs, shaking her head and removes her hand from his throat* My, someone here doesn’t listen all that well. The agreement was that if I defeated you, I go with you. Now, where is it that you want to go?

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.