The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns, not wanting to answer right away, but eventually looks up from her book to focus on him. Sighing, she softly speaks* No one cares about dead men. *quickly returns to her book* Of course, it was just luck that you were revived. I have no power to do that..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So you were just going back there because I had died? What were you going to do if Aeris had not revived me? *grunts* Your plans would have been quite, quite ruined to say the least.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* I was going back there because it’s safe to me… *snorts and slams her book shut then stands up* I only happened to find you. Trust me, I was seeking sanctuary from something, that’s all. *snorts once more then decides to walk out of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Sanctuary? *gets to his feet and follows her* How could my planet be a sanctuary? You know what happened there. If it had any more Spirit Energy drained from it, it would probably collapse and fall apart.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and turns to look at Sephiroth. For a brief moment, she seems quite sad and miserable and almost willing to speak, but she quickly hardens her expression. She snorts and shakes her head* That is a story for another time, Seph. *turns around and continues heading up the stairs, stopping in the training room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph, you’re full of stories you don’t want to talk about, aren’t you. *follows Jenna up the stairs and into the training area. He glances around at all the weapons, seeming quite interested. He walks over to the wall opposite the doorway and begins to lightly pat the handle of a broadsword*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *calmly speaks* Perhaps I’ll speak about them later, but for now, I do not know if you are even willing to take my stories seriously… *slowly shakes her head* And… I just would rather not talk about that for right now. *glances over at Sephiroth and grins* You know, most people do not fight while in a bath robe.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, they do not. *makes sure the robe is closed around him properly, then turns his back to her to continue looking through her collection of weapons* You’ve got a lot of these. Are they for display, or do you actually use them?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I use all of them, or at the very least try. It helps to be versed in several fighting techniques. Therefore, you’ll always be prepared for any situation you may find. Especially if you are the type not to overburden yourself with excessive weight. *shrugs and picks up a spear before spinning it around a bit to test the balance*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I suppose that is a good practice to use when fighting. All I ever need when I fight is my fists and my sword. And perhaps my agility, but most of my opponents do not really force me to use it. *shrugs* You have quite a collection. *glances up at an ornamental looking gold smallsword and takes it off its mantle, inspecting it over* This looks quite nice if I do say so myself. But it is not weighted very well. *admires the hilt for a moment, then places it back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Seph* The collection here is only practice weapons. The real weapons are stored elsewhere. Now- *moves over to a panel on the side of the room and punches in the instructions for the routine that she wants to use for today. Soon afterwards, several holographic projectors power up and begin forming images of enemies and Jenna begins practice fighting*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just moves out of her way and watches Jenna fight the holograms, leaning against the wall and folding his arms* Well, this is interesting. No wonder you are skilled, you have your own private arena to play in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to hone her skills against the holgraphic enemies and grumbles back to Sephiroth* Perhaps I am more skilled because I have multiple centuries more experience than you. *plunges the spear into the head of one of her enemies and flips over to the wall to pick up another weapon before resuming*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems vaguely impressed with Jenna’s skills as he watches her. He says nothing more for the time being as he doesn’t want to distract her, and just nods his head slowly in approval as he watches her go through her techniques and fighting skills*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *spends several more minutes practicing before the program finally finishes. Once she’s done fighting, she stands near the back of the room, panting slightly with exhaustion and looks over at Sephiroth* Oh, you’re still here? I wouldn’t have expected that.. I had expected you to go looking for your clothing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I had wondered about that… where did you put it? *grunts* And who took it off me in the first place? When I was outside, I was wearing it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at him* I took them off. They needed to be cleansed. *walks past him and begins heading down the stairs* If you follow me, I’ll show you where they are.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I do not really approve of that… *scowls in dissaproval as he follows her out of the room and down the stairs* You shouldn’t touch people without their consent. It’s just not right.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Who said that I had to touch you in order to take your clothing off? *looks back at him* Anyway, as I said, your clothing was dirty and you were out of it due to being hit by a strong volt of electricity. Even if I did try to get your concent, you wouldn’t have woken up. *takes a turn and then stops infront of the cleaning room for clothing* Your clothes are in there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances into the room and grunts* Thank you for cleaning my clothing, I suppose… it would have begun to smell soon anyway. *heads over to one of the tables where his clothes are nicely laid out for him, picking them up, turning his back to her so he can place them on, letting the robe fall on the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* You’re welcome. I hope that they are cleansed to your liking. *turns around and leaves Sephiroth alone in the room. She walks upstairs and decides to move into her library. From there, she picks up several books and begins reading through them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just finishes placing on his clothes and adjusts them properly for a few moments. He then returns to the training area to resume admiring Jenna’s extensive collection of functional and ornamental weapons*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Unfortunately for Sephers, most of the weapons have been stored away by Centra since no one is in the room. The walls had flipped inside out and thus the majority of the weapons are no longer visible. So, Sephy is likely to be very disappointed.

Jenna: *remains in the library, not bothering to keep tabs on Sephy’s movements. She hums to herself as she reads and takes her time studying several of the spells*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls as he enters the room and shakes his head, muttering to himself* Well there goes that idea. *exits the room again, then begins to track Jenna’s life energy out of curiousity, soon entering the library area* This place is like a small city unto itself…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks at Seph’s voice and turns around to look at him, still holding onto the book that she was reading earlier* Hm? Oh, yes. Well, this once was a city… *deeply frowns* Unforunately, those days ended not long after I turned twenty years of age… *lowers her head and turns around again* The complex still exists, though.

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.