The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls as Jenna touches him and fixes his hair, but says nothing about it* I am happy to have freedom, but I am just saying that I do not know what to do with it. With no reason or purpose, one will get bored fairly quickly. Correct?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: In the large scheme of things, no one ever has reason, Seph. *glances up into his eyes and tilts her head for a moment* By the way, do you recall the events that happened when you were around seven or eight. It was a week that you may not have remembered before-hand.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There has to be a purpose to everything eventually. Otherwise, what was the purpose of existing in the first place? To do nothing? Is everything all in vain then, if it just returns to nothing? *grunts in annoyance* No, I do not believe that. As for recalling events from my childhood, why do you want to know? *scowls suspiciously* My mind has always been a haze when it comes to remembering events in my past. So, more than likely, no.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: The purpose of life is to live and to make your own choices. Those who choose their own path are able to live each day with conviction, even if it gets them no where at all. *shakes her head at him* And are you positive that you do not recall something that was previously lost? What about that feather that you took from me before, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What about the feather I took from you before? *grunts* Where exactly is this line of questioning going? Why do you want to know? You’ve not explained that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Fine, let me get to the point. *Stands up and moves infront of him* Have you ever seen me prior to the other night on the air ship that is named the Highwind. Do not lie to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes and glances at her for a few moments, grunting in response* Yes, I have seen you before. I saw you more than a few times in the laboratory. You got me into trouble and then you got me out of there. For a while. Then I had to go back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* Yes… *Presses her lips together for a moment and shakes her head* If you have questions about why I couldn’t take you with me, I can explain. *sits down next to Sephiroth once more* I assure you that was not the choice that I had wanted.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at her* I don’t care if you didn’t want to take me with you. But you left me there with them… *folds his arms, annoyed* You could have placed me under anybody’s care. Hell, you could have left me for dead in the slums. Anywhere would have been better than where I ended up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him* I did what needed to be done, Seph. *reaches over to gently touch his upper arm* If I did not leave you to your fate with Shin-Ra, the events with Meteor would have never had occurred.. They were to be important to the fate of your planet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* How was that important to the fate of my planet? I failed, didn’t I? Nothing changed. The planet never ended up being injured. I do not see how I did anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him* Yes, the things you wanted to do did not happen. It is the unintended affects that I was referring to. Shin-Ra is in shambles and the population is turning their backs on their mako energy. In a way, by threatening the planet, you managed to set forth events that may save it. *Shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That doesn’t make any sense… by threatening it, I saved it? *loudly snorts* I’m no saviour, nor am I a hero. I did intentionally try to save that planet – it hates me, as does every living thing on it. *growls* Even if I died, I would have been more than happy to kill it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* The events that occurred there had a much larger scale than even your planet has realized. Just trust me, you unintentially set forth a path for it to heal, and those with more power than your planet approved of that.. So, they allowed me now to give you freedom, that’s all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* So that was a plot too? I was just… some pawn in an even larger scheme? *snarls* I shouldn’t be surprised. I’ve been the pawn in all the other schemes so far… *lowers his head, seeming very annoyed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns* I wouldn’t say a pawn. They did not control you or move you about. Rather, they allowed you to act on your own will and hoped that the impacts of your choices would make the domino affect that they desired. I would think that I was much more a pawn to their needs than you ever will be. *looks up into his eyes* Trust me, if I had the right to choose, I would have found someplace safe to take you..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, seeming rather annoyed by what Jenna is telling him. He snorts in disgust and shakes his head* Whether they allowed me to act on my own free will or not, it still sounds like outright deception to me… *growls* Anywhere would have been safer than the Shinra building, you know. You could have left me in a garbage can.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You were too naive to be able to remain uncaught out there. *shakes her head at him* I had to return you so that when I cast the spell to make everyone forget that time period, you would not be severely punished. They had a tracer implanted into your body which I couldn’t remove at the time, Seph. No matter what, you were going back to them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* There could have been something else you could have done – I don’t know what, but… *growls* I just didn’t want to be left with those morons. I hated every moment in that laboratory, and the only reason I enjoyed my Soldier training was because it meant I wasn’t in the lab any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Sephy* Trust me, you had things easy. There are those who have been given much worse treatment than you ever did. *stands up and moves over to her bookshelf* And there are those who live a life that is much harsher than yours.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t care if others live a life harsher than me, I am not them. *snorts* What was that comment for? To make me shut up and stop complaining because others suffered more? I hear that a lot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Have you considered the thought that I had to leave you there because I am not much more than a pawn myself? *shakes her head* Trust me, I know what it is like to grow up in an enviroment where no one cares. *picks up one of her books then sits down on a couch near the back of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts in annoyance* Oh, they cared that I survived. They cared that I did not turn against them. They just did not care for my wellbeing. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: They cared for their experiment and their investment, not you as a person. *Shakes her head* As I said, I am sorry, but I had little other choice. Trust me, if you knew what I had to face when suggesting to take you away… *sighs* I’m sorry. *opens up her book and tries to put her attention on the spells within it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Feh… I would have disputed any authority. *snorts and folds his arms* So why now? Why did you come and collect me now when you could not before? Why is now such an opportunistic time?

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.