The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph and moves over to his side* Yes, that was not a storm at all. Just relax and I’ll explan. *tries to push Seph back down onto the bed* First, you were made victim of a spell that had been intended to hit me. The one I fought before is a dangerous witch who enjoys using lightning based attacks. However, she is also reknowned for being highly incompetent with these spells. *shakes her head* Anyway, the spell was more than likely supposed to go off when I was actually fighting with her, but that spell clearly went off much later than intended.

*sighs and sits down in a chair near to the bed* Now, as to where you are. You are inside my home, well, at least the dwelling space where I store things and occaccionally sleep. *shrugs* It is a complex that was built under the island eons ago by dragons and other creatures. Those creatures are gone now, but the complex still exists. So, here you are. As to why you are here. You were injured, I had to take you someplace safe so that I can tend to your wounds. I did not want you to die out there. *Shrugs* Any more questions?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lies back on the bed and mutters* Ah, so you’re finally answering some questions without insulting me for once… no comments about how I am an immature brat this time? *closes his eyes and rests his palms on his forehead, using the heels of his hands to block out the overhead light* It is useful to know that there is more to this island than miles of what I kept seeing. What happened to the witch?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs at Seph’s statements* You were acting like a stuck-up brat, so I treated you like one. *shakes her head* As long as you treat me with respect, I shall give you the same in return. As for the witch… Well, to the say the least, I made her run back to her home with a very clear message for her master. That’s all I wish to speak of that matter for the time being.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just nods his head and mutters, not seeming too interested in asking more right now* That witch, is she usually paticularly bad with her aim…? *groans slightly and rubs his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Sephiroth* Yes, Seph, that is what highly incompetent usually suggests. She can cast strong spells, but she can’t control them as well as more skilled mages can. *shakes her head* Do not worry yourself about it though, just get some more rest so you’d heal up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up the pillow beside him and places it over his head. He rolls onto his side, his back facing Jenna as he tries to get comfortable* Thank you for bringing me here… I do not know where I would have gone if I was alone out there and that had happened…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares at Seph’s back for a few moments, thinking then slowly nods* You’re welcome. I didn’t want you to die out there. *she gets out of the chair and sits at the edge of the bed before slowly moving her hands to touch his back* Do not get excited, I’m just going to do something that will help you feel better. That’s all. *begins to massage his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just remains quite still and says nothing as Jenna massages his back, quite tense. But slowly he relaxes, rather liking the feeling. He says nothing about this however, nor makes any indication of it. He relaxes further as he drifts into sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks as she notices the way that Seph’s muscles are relaxing under her touch. She doesn’t mention anything about her observations though and continues massaging Seph’s back until she notices that he has fallen asleep* Hmm.. Well, you defeinitely must have liked that, Seph. *she stands up and examines him for a few moments then decides that it may be best to give him clean clothing. So, she strips him naked while he’s asleep and places Seph’s uniform in an area where Centra would automaticly take the necessary steps to clean them. From there, she glances at Sephy and thinks for a bit before choosing to place him in a long black robe. Once that is done, she sits down on the bed and would eventually lie down as well and sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *does not move or react or stir as Jenna strips him naked. He remains dead asleep for all of the time, partially due to the fact that his mind is still frazzled and weary from the lightning strike. He would remain asleep for quite a few hours, slowly sitting up as he wakes once more* Mmm… *rubs his head, then begins pulling the bandage off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is asleep on the other half of the bed. She is curled up with her back facing Sephiroth, but is a bit close to him. She doesn’t notice as Seph stirs and continues to lightly sleep on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns as he realizes he is wearing a black robe, then moves to stand up, looking around the room for his other clothes. When he does not find them, he frowns and begins to explore the immediate area, moving into the bathroom so he can get a drink of water from the sink*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly groans as she hears Seph’s movements about the room. Still, since she feels comfortable and secure in the base, she doesn’t rush to wake up. Thus, she opens up her eyes after a few minutes, just in time to see Sephiroth move into the bathroom, and tilts her head. Wondering what he is up to, she gets to her feet and walks to the doorway of the bathroom* So you’re up and moving about now. That’s good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Mmmhmm. *leans over the sink and splashes cold water on his face to wake himself up properly, then he feels around on his head for signs of injury. He frowns as his hand moves over a patch of singed hair and scalp* Hmph… this is going to take a while to fix…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *simply states in a bored manner* It’d take longer for you to recover from death, so don’t complain too much. *straightens up then walks away from the bathroom and toward the bed again to straighten it up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply* Was I complaining? No. I was making a statement. *seems rather annoyed as he watches her move away in the mirror’s reflection, then gets his hands wet so that he may dab cool water on the burn on his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *calmly speaks* My point is that things could be worse, Seph. *chooses to sit on the bed once she finishes straightening it up. From there, she levitates one of her books to her hands and begins to read*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves out of the bathroom again and grunts at her* Why do you keep calling me ‘Seph’? You are aware of my full name and rank. I would rather that you address me properly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at Sephiroth and shakes her head* You are not a general anymore, you went AWOL. Military officials who leave their post in the middle of a mission and subsequently turn away from their group loose their title and are proclaimed traitors instead. Not to mention, Shin-Ra does not exist here. As for your name… You’d really rather be called “numbers”? *snorts* I think Seph sounds much better and you didn’t argue against it in the past.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls as he listens to Jenna’s reasoning, annoyed with the points she brings up* Hmph… I suppose it does sound better. *grunts sharply* But if we are in the prescence of others, you are to address me by my full name and rank. I am a very public figure and it would not do at all to have somebody subordinate me. I would never hear the end of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth* You don’t have much of a concept of “you are on a planet that doesn’t give a damn about who you were”, do you? *shakes her head* You are far from a “very public figure” here. Anyway, you hate publicity. I’ve seen how often you’d punch out camera men who tried following you about.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… well I suppose it will be nice to not be stared at all the time. And yes, I often attacked idiots who followed me too closely. At first I tolerated them, but when they became persistent and frequent, they just became annoying. *snorts* And the media will be very persistant if one does not step in and just do something. *moves to sit back down on the bed, yawning* Though now, I do not know what I am going to do. The only reason I was brought back to life was because of some Cetra’s amusment. Now she is gone, I suppose there is not much purpose for me being around.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head in curiousity as she watches Sephiroth sit back down on her bed, but doesn’t say anything. Instead she shrugs and softly responds* Well, you can try living just to live. Not to serve a purpose, but to actually experience life and freedom. Or you can try getting at the core of this planet. *Faintly smirks at the thought of Seph’s surprise if he’d try that*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… freedom. *grunts at the idea* I’d wanted it for a long time, but now that I have it, I cannot think of anything to do with it. Living just to live would become quite boring after some time, I would imagine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Seph’s statement and decides to slide closer to him* For a man who cried and dreamed of freedom for all his life, you are most certainly not jumping for joy now. *reaches up to gently brush her hand through his bangs and fix a few stray strands*

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.