The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,220 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The very very first RP we ever did was over AIM, and where Sephy met Jenna. This was such a long time ago now, and I do not think there is an existing record or copy left of it. So it might be fun to retread that ground, and add to it.

The Highwind was parked outside of Gongaga for the night, it’s temporary inhabitants fast asleep. That is, all but one occupant. Sephiroth lay awake in the bed assigned to him, thinking. He just did not understand the logic of these people. They hated him, they despised him, they wanted him dead. Yet here he was among them, interacting with them. A few years ago, these people had chased him to the far end of the planet and battled him in order to stop him from acheiving his and Jenova’s goal of becoming gods. They had defeated him utterly, killed him.

It was Aeris who had restored him to life. She was under the belief that he never had a chance to be anything else other than hateful, murderous, spiteful, and a killing machine. She believed that he wasn’t truly evil, and not a villian, just confused and didn’t know any other way. If given another chance, she believed could help him turn his ideals and mindset around and help him to do things other than take life away. And so their agreement began, Sephiroth was restored to life and given the task of proving he could do better. That was over a month ago now, and very little progress had been actually made. It was hard to do anything when he didn’t actually want to – the idea of helping people for no reason was ridiculous to him.

Sephiroth lay back on the top bunk of the bed in the room he was sleeping in and pondered the situation. He did not ask for this, but it was certainly a better option than eternal damnation in a completely sensory deprived prison. Cloud was fast asleep in the bunk below his and his loud snoring kept the silver haired man awake. Oh, how much he felt like killing him for it, but that would do no good. So the man just did his best to relax, and continued to think about the situation.

“Stupid, stupid people…” Sephiroth muttered to himself. They didn’t trust him, yet allowed him to sleep among them like he was one of their own? It just did not make any sense to him. He put his head down on the pillow, and shuffled onto his side, trying to get to sleep, pondering whether or not it would be worth it to smother the life out of the loud snorer below him. It would certainly solve more than one of his problems.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna had visited this planet several times before in the past, but those times she had a purpose for being here. There was something for her to look forward to seeing, or rather someone. Even if her objective never knew she was there, she always felt like there was a purpose to her visits. At the very least, she could watch him grow up and develop. But today… She couldn’t quite word what had drawn her to this planet.

Perhaps, fate had drawn her to it and that’s why it popped into her head as she leapt through the portal the other day. Maybe, she was bored and wanted someplace that held some excitement for her, even if that was in the past. Maybe, it was just the way the dice rolled.

In the end, what did the reason matter? She was here, was she not? She might as well make the best of her time.

So, the female had wandered about the face of the planet for the last day, not really caring where she was going. Until at last, she saw a shape that she had recognized by trailing the events of a few years ago for her own purposes. An airship, the airship that held the group that had “saved” this planet.

That rag-tag group did not interest her in the least bit. They were all just idiots who ran around following the largest idiot of the group, who just happened to have blonde spiky hair. Such idiots were they that they had gained information that could have changed the outcome of the events that had scarred this planet, but instead they choose to execute instead. Then again, she knew the information as well… But she was not from this planet. It was not her place to interfere! They on the other hand-

She scowled up at the ship, dwelling on her hatred of the team who accompanied that mechanism. However, there was something more than the feel of AVALANCHE’s members there today.. Something familiar… Something that she had longed to communicate with..

Jenna blinked and shook her head. “Impossible…” She tried to jar the feeling away by shaking her head more viciously, but the more she thought about it, the more she thought that it couldn’t be a trick or illusion. It just had to be real.

So, the woman quickly jogged after the ship. If she had to, she’d follow it across the ocean and back. She was going to see if what she felt was reality.

It wasn’t until the dead of night that Jenna caught up to the airship. Despite the amount of time she had spent dashing after the plane, she did not feel exhausted at all. Maybe a bit tired, but she could easily ignore it. Instead, she felt elighted, for she’d soon be able to meet the boy who she had tried to help so long ago. The one who she had watched turn into a man. The one who had given her reason to visit this planet quite frequently in the past.

The sorceress leapt onto the deck of the ship, making a soft thumping sound that would have resounded throughout the metal hull to those with acute hearing. From there, she decided to just wait it out. Certainly everyone was asleep by now, so there was no point in rushing in. Not that she was the type to rush in and hug someone anyway.

So, Jenna sat down on the railing and looked up at the sky. She released a soft sigh and broadly smiled to herself as she thought of how much fun she would have tonight. Not long afterwards, she began to sing. The song was one that she had originally heard Sephiroth’s real mother, Lucrecia, sing. There was one time that she had been close enough to the experiment to sing it to him, but she had wiped her existence out of his mind with magic. Still, magic was prone to deteriorating with time, so who’s to say whether the man would recognize the song or not.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth lay on his side, bored out of his mind. Perhaps now he would finally be able to get to sleep, that is, if he could ignore the snoring in the bunk below his. He put his head down on the pillow and loudly sighed in annoyance. He sat up once more a few moments later as he heard the curious singing outside, wondering what it was. It sounded vaguely familiar, despite the fact he couldn’t recall hearing it before.

“Probably Aeris…” He grunted to himself as he hopped down off the top bunk, heading out of the small guest bedroom to investigate. It was still the middle of the night, so he was as quiet as possible as he passed down the other closed rooms, heading out into the engine room of the plane. The singer was still singing, and it was louder now, easier to follow. He headed out onto the control deck of the plane, scowling slightly as he noticed that it was not Aeris singing at all – rather, a strange woman he had never seen before. She was leaning against the railing and seemed not to be paying attention to anything else.

“You are not Aeris.” Sephiroth stated simply as he headed across to her. A sudden and deliberate scowl crossed his face as he tried to convey that he was not a friendly person at all. “What the hell are you doing here? It is the middle of the night and your infernal singing is keeping me awake.”

He grunted sharply to further express his annoyance. “Shut up and go away.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ceases her singing at the sound of the man’s deep voice. A slight grin graces her lips as she recognizes the tone, and she slowly opens up her eyes to look up at him. Her red, fire-like eyes seem to change shape as she opens them up, quickly shifting from a slitted form to a normal human eye shape. Only someone who is very astute and observant would be able to catch the change.*

*The sorceress takes a moment to study Sephiroth, intially attempting to determine if he is the genuine article or not. Her grin widens and becomes somewhat mischievious as she comes to the conclusion that she must indeed be standing infront of him. Infront of-* The Great Sephiroth. A pleasure to meet you at long last. *softly chuckles then stands up, deciding to balance herself ontop of the rail* No, my name is not Aeris. And what I am doing is what I am doing. And I see no one else but you out here. *she broadly smirks as she notices his clothing* Nice boxers, by the way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *opens his mouth as if to object to Jenna’s comment about his boxers, loudly snarling instead to hide the fact that she has just caught him off guard. He gives her a very angry and annoyed glare and straightens his posture up to make himself look bigger than he actually is, snorting at her* What are you doing here? State your business or leave.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins even more at the sight of Seph’s uneasiness, but she chooses to leave him be on the matter for the time being. Instead, she begins pacing back and forth ontop of the rail, not caring that it is only an inch or two thick* My, shouldn’t you ask that question of yourself. What is the Great General Sephiroth doing with a gang of inferior idiots? Actually, what is Sephiroth doing alive at all, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at the woman as he listens to her speaking, and narrows his eyes as he watches her walk across the railing* Any idiot with half a brain and co-ordination can do that. *grunts slightly, turning his head away from her with a haughty arrogant air about himself* Why should I tell you why I am alive? I am alive, the end. There is no story to tell. Now, state your business before I push you off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm? *chuckles and smirks then teleports off the railing, she reappears behind Seph, floating in mid-air and seeming to be sitting on nothing* Really? Well, that’s a pity then. Isn’t it? I’d say that the revival of the so-called “Son of Jenova” would be an interesting story. But, that’s just my opinion.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes further at her, snorting* Big deal, female. I could levitate once, also. *growls* Now, do you actually have any business with me, or are you just here to annoy me like everybody else does? It’s late and I want to go to sleep. So make this quick before I completely lose interest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs then disappears in a flash of flames before reappearing on the deck near the bow of the ship. She has her back turned to Seph and is just looking out to the scenery. She softly speaks to Seph, though there is a teasing presence in her voice* As I recall, you came up here to bother me. I was not even singing that loud, nor do you look like you were anywhere close to sleeping. *she whips around to face him. Her cape billows out as the wind catches it, and she looks up into his face* I would say that you came up here because you were interested and the fact that you are staying is solely because I have yet to give you answers. *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Scowls, becoming more and more annoyed with her behaviour* If you’re just here to hear a story, then go bug somebody else. I’ve no time to be bothered with explaining, and there are others on this ship that would be more than happy to talk all night about it. Good day to you, female. *grunts sharply and heads back towards the door, intending to head back inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I never did ask for a story, now did I? It was you who came to me. *shrugs, not that bothered by Seph’s words* Farewell then, son of Lucrecia. Return to the hands of your murderers and their scornful looks.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops in his tracks and glares back at her* Either you’ve been stalking me, or you’re making things up. In any case, my mother is Jenova. Now shut up and leave me alone. I do not want to speak with you any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* Do you see me holding you back? Even if I tried, you are much larger and stronger than I am. I just hope that you enjoy being near your murderers. I personally would never be found in the same space as them. *looks up at the sky again and begins to softly sing once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply* If I could get away from them, believe me, I would. But this wretched planet does not like me, and has silenced many of my abilities that it deemed as a threat. I cannot fly, move things with my willpower alone, I cannot teleport, I cannot do anything of real use. *snorts* I am as grounded as a useless human.

*he moves to lean against the doorway and scowls, lowering his head* They’ve chosen to baby sit me for the time being. If I were to go anywhere, they would chase me down and keep me under their watchful eyes again. I am a prisoner.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stops her singing once more and returns her attention to Sephiroth. She carefully listens to him, intrigued by the way that he suddenly opened up to her. She hardly expected the man to start chatting with her so soon, but she shrugs to herself then walks over to him* Just a block, hm? Well, I can help you with that. *looks up into his face* I can also take you to a place where this planet cannot touch you, but- *Shrugs once more* I do not see why you would be interested in such.

*Jenna pauses for a brief moment as she considers what she is about to do. She wonders if Sephiroth would even care a bit about the kindness that she is about to offer, but decides to do it anyway* Here. *she closes her eyes and moves to gently rest her hand on his shoulder, soon afterwards, Seph would feel the blocks on his powers break apart and disappear. In addition, blocks on some of his memories may weaken as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth listened to the strange woman with a rather annoyed air about him. He thought the idea of getting somewhere away from the planet where it could not harm him was ridiculous, but he did not say anything about that. He seemed almost skeptical of Jenna’s claims that she could help him with the blocks, snorting as she placed a hand on his shoulder. However, as he felt the blocks lifted from his mind, a large sadistic smirk crossed his face.

Ha! This woman he had never met had just granted him complete and utter freedom. He could do whatever he wanted now, no more adhering to the stupid rules of the Cetra. No more trying to ‘prove he could change his ways’. Such an idea was bull crap anyway – Sephiroth wasn’t truly evil to begin with. But of course, the Cetra had clamed him to be, and that was all that mattered to them. The man loudly snickered to himself and stood there, pondering where to go next. Back to the Northern Cave? Should he kill Spikehead? No, that would not work out very well for him…

Instead, he decided that anywhere was better than he was now. So, Sephiroth bowed his head slightly to the unknown female, leaped into the air and promptly took off, flying away, escaping as fast as he could. He was free now, and he could do whatever he wanted.

And he fully intended to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna cocked her eybrow as she watched the man leap into the air. She found his actions curious. It was not because he was a human being who just leapt into the sky. It was not the fact that he did not give her any thanks either. No, it was no reason as seemingly obvious as those. Instead, it was the simple fact that Sephiroth had leapt off into the sky to leave while still dressed in only his boxers.

She softly chuckled as she considered how cold it must be up there for a man in only his least protective of clothing. Certainly his genetilia would become cold first and bunch up close to him. The thought of the strong man receiving such discomfort just humored her.

So, Jenna shook her head then cast a spell to shift into her hybrid form. After stretching out her wings for a brief moment to prepare herself for flight, she leapt up into the air. She quickly moved to catch up to the silver-haired man and was soon gliding right above him. A smirk crossed her lips as she looked down at him.

“You know, most men find it rather embarassing to be caught outside of their home in their boxers. Don’t you think that it’d be a more intelligent idea to bring your belongings?” She coyly grins at the thought. “Here, let me help you with that, son of Lucrecia.”

So, the sorceress concentrated on yet another spell, soon making Seph’s clothing and sword appear above him before dropping the items on the man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth broadly smirked to himself at his escaping attempt. He had longed for freedom for a some time now, and this silly unaware woman had just outright given it to him. He flew faster away from the Highwind, wondering how long it would take the occupants of the Highwind to realize he was gone.
    He was quite startled as Jenna’s shadow was cast over him and she spoke to him. He glared up at her, looking momentarily stunned as he saw a large dragon-like creature instead of the woman. But before he had any time to react, his clothing fell down ontop of him, causing him to lose further altitude. He promptly grabbed his clothes out of the sky and landed, throwing them all onto the ground so he could put them on.

“That wasn’t in the least bit funny.” Sephiroth angrily stated as he shook out his pants, pulling them on, doing up the buckle and fly. He placed his belts on and snarled as he tightened them, quite annoyed by the female’s antics. Though as annoyed as he was, he had to admit that he was curious, not knowing how Jenna had turned herself into the giant dragon. It did not matter anyway. Once he was changed again, he leapt into the air a second time and began to fly north. Fast.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna remained in the air as Seph changed into his clothing. She carefully observed his motions, but didn’t bother landing. For, she figured that he’d bolt as soon as he was dressed, and as if to prove her thoughts correct, Sephiroth did just that.

Jenna shook her head at the male, finding his antics to be quite laughable and pointless. However, she choose not to voice her opinion for now. Instead, she flapped her wings and gained height. She continued to climb up into the sky, ascending until she was up into air so thin that she could barely breathe. She glanced up at the clear view of space that she could see from that height for a brief moment, preparing herself for what she was about to do. She had done this stunt several times before, so she was not too nervous. Still, it never hurt for her to take a moment to compose herself.

Then she dropped straight down to the ground below, plunging like a rocket. She rapidly gained speed as she dropped, soon reaching the sound barrier. Her clothing was being seared right off her scales, which were armored and able to stand the forces that her extreme speed was making. She continued her daredevil drop until she was nearly a few mere seconds away from smashing into the ground. At that point she shifted her weight and leveled out so that she could rapidly fly toward the northern cave and after Sephiroth.

The ex-general would be able to here a loud boom fill the air as the sorceress raced after him. The woman kept her wings up close to her body in order to keep a streamlined lack of resistance and allowed herself to gain a bit of height once more so that she’d be flying over the man once she caught up. She also kept her limbs as rigid as possible so that they’d not snap due to the g-forces.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth flew north as fast as his abilities would take him. The strain and effort was giving him a rather serious headache, but he didn’t care too much. If it meant escaping and doing what he wanted, he would push himself twice as hard. The silver-haired man loudly snarled as he heard the noise of the sound barrier breaking behind him. He promptly lowered himself to a safer altitude as he saw Jenna fly over the top of him, and deeply scowled at her returned prescence.

“Why the hell are you following me?!”

Was she going to present a problem to him? Or was she going to try and stop him from doing what he wanted? Sephiroth didn’t want to wait and find out. He promptly changed directions in the air to try and confuse her. He promptly dropped out of the sky as he approached the mountains surrounding the North Corel area, attempting to lose her. When he was on the ground, he teleported several hundred miles north, to the south shore of the Northern Continent. He was nearly where he wanted to be, but had some way to travel yet. The silver haired man lowered himself to the ground and panted, trying to recover for a few moments. There was no way in hell that strange woman could catch up with him now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna narrowed her eyes as she noticed the ex-general attempt to dodge her. The man was being undeniably irritating with his manner, but she was not disuaded at all. She had once tried to help Sephiroth when he was but a boy. That attempt didn’t go over so well… Not well at all. But this time, he had already been dead. He held no further purpose to this planet. She could make contact with him without any ill affects. And she was determined to do that.

So, the sorceress slowly pulled open her wings to slow herself down, hissing at the pain it caused. Every joint in her body ached as she brought herself to a stop in mid-air. However, she was used to dealing with pain and had suffered much more than a few aches and pains in the joints. Once she came to a stop, she flapped her wings in order to keep herself in mid-air and carefully monitored Seph’s movements by sensing out his energy.

Once she felt the man come to a stop, Jenna allowed herself a wry grin. He probably didn’t expect her to be able to track him so well, but she knew his life force almost as well as she knew her own. She had watched him grow up, after all.

So, the woman closed her eyes and teleported so that she’s appear right behind Sephiroth, simultaneously casting a spell to revert back to her true human form.

“You know, you’re being quite perdicatable, son of Lucrecia. Even the least intelligent of that group you were staying with last would be able to perdict that you’d run to the Northern Cave.” She grinned and shook her head at him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth crouched with his knees in the snow, his head lowered as he slowly caught his breath. He finally was able to relax and got to his feet again, only to loudly snarl as the female appeared nearby him again! He turned his head to glare back at her, becoming even angrier. What would it take to lose this persistant woman? He could think of almost nothing now.

“Shut up with the comments about me being a son of some nobody.” He loudly snorted. “I am the son of Jenova, end of story. Now, what the hell do you want from me? I’m of no use to you, and I am not doing anything objectionable.”

“…Yet.” He thought to himself. He turned to face her, standing tall, snarling. “Stop following me. We spoke, I told you how to get your information. Stop bothering me now, all right?”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: And I gave you back full use of your powers, so-called son of Jenova. But you ran off before I could give you something that you had lost a long time ago. *she holds out her hand then makes one of her flight feathers just appear. Gently gripping onto the stalk of the feather, she offers it to Sephiroth* I believe that you were missing this for quite some time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes as he is handed the feather, turning it over in his hands for a moment or two. He hides his expression with annoyance, but in truth, he is rather intruiged by it. It seems very vaguely familiar to him and he spends longer than he otherwise normally would examining it. But as he does not want to give this woman the satisfaction of knowing that she has made him interested, he turns his back to her and begins to walk away, discarding the feather over his shoulder.* I am not interested. Goodbye.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,220 total)
  • The topic ‘The beginning of Sephy-Wephy and Jenna-Wenna’ is closed to new replies.