The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as Sephiroth proclaims that he doesn’t want to eat. She then grips onto his hand and tries to pull him back* No! No more missing meal. *she shakes her head* You do tha too much, Fatha. Need ta eat. *she looks at him with wide, pleading eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at Desiree, vaguely unhumored. He makes a small grunt and shakes his head, very slowly shuffling out towards the doorway* *”This isn’t up for discussion, Desiree… I don’t want to explain the situation to you over and over again. She’ll come back… she hasn’t forgotten us. And she had to be somewhere else. She doesn’t hate us. Now please, stop telling me otherwise.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *loudly whimpers and continues trying to pull Sephiroth back toward the food* I don’t care, Fatha! Motha isn’t here. That all.. Still, you need ta eat. You miss too many meals. Too many! *She shakes her head* Your body starves, I know. No miss meal again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Scowls down at her and tries to pull his arm away* Stop it… *grumbles and shakes his head* I don’t… I don’t… *growls and moves for the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Loudly whines as Sephiroth pulls his arm away. She then whimpers* Fatha may no care about himself, buh I care! You make youself sick all the time. It no good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finally stops, glancing down at her, giving up* *”Fine…”* *sighs in resignation* *”What would you have me do? I should just do it to get it over and done with, so you will stop bugging me about it…”* *walks back into the kitchen, grunting* *”The food may be ready by now anyway…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grins, quite elated to hear that Sephiroth will feed himself rather than starve once more* Thank you, Father. You need food. *she then rushes over to the pot and tries to look at it* Smells done.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to sit back down at the table, scowling slightly. It is clear that he has been soured by now and only makes a quick grumble in his reply, glancing over at her, shaking his head* *”If it’s done… take it off the heat. I will sort it out. Unless you want to try.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins and nods at Sephiroth* OK, Father. *she reaches up to the stove’s controls. She then switches them off* There you go. It’s no longer hot. It say off! *she jumps about a bit due to being excited for doing something helpful*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a small nod of approval and slowly rises to his feet, wallking over to the stove to begin preparing the cooked food. He makes two plates and although his movements are relatively shakey, he performs the task somewhat faster than normal. Once done, he carries the plates to the table, setting one down in front of Desiree, setting the other down at the place he was sitting at* *”Thank you for your help.”* *picks up a fork and begins to eat in silence*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *quickly scrambles into place on her chair. She then grabs a fork and knife before grinning up at Sephiroth* Thank you, Fatha. Take good care of youself. It very important. *she broadly grins at him* Want me ta cut up you food?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a very slight warning growl, mostly as a request to not ask that again. He doesn’t push the growl much beyond that however, because he really cares about Desiree and her sensitivity right now* *”I will be fine.”* *begins to slowly munch on his food* *”I am not utterly helpless.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Sephiroth’s response* Ok, Fatha. If you neeh any help, just ask, ok? *she grins up at him then begins to cut up her food so that she can eat it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I will…”* *just cuts up his food and begins to eat in silence, turning his attention to the kitchen sink, sighing as he allows his mind to wander away and drift from the current area, soon daydreaming, looking regretful*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *happily eats the remainder of her meal. She then gets up and puts her dirty plate and silverware in the sink. Upon finishing that, she moves over to Sephers to check up on him. However, she notices that he’s daydreaming. So, she just moves to slip onto his lap then cuddles up next to him* Everything will be alrigh..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You don’t know that for sure.. *mumbles* There’s no way of knowing what will be. *sighs* But what is is what must be, I suppose. *moves an arm around the girl and continues to idly eat, still looking off into the distance, his expression vague and cloudy* You may go to sleep if you choose. I… I think I will spend the night reading.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmm.. *she tilts her head as she considers what Sephiroth just told her. She then points up toward him* Read ta me? Would like it if you read. *she nods* Bedtime story are good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Reading…. *hums in thought, then slowly nods* Come. I can read to you. *mutters* That’s about one of the only useful things I can do with myself right now… *sighs and pats her shoulder, finishing off his food* Choose the book and I will read it. And then we will resume sleeping. We will probably be woken up by the others when they return from their trip.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a happy yip as Sephiroth agrees to read to her. Broadly grinning, she nods then runs down the stairs* I’ pick out a book soon, Fatha! *She continues to rush down the stairs until she reaches Sephiroth’s library. Once inside, she begins to browse through his choices of books. Eventually, she picks out a book by the name of “The Great Escape” before she rushes over to Sephy’s bed so that she can settle down on it. She then gently rocks back and froth with anticipation as she waits for him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly slides out of his chair and begins his slow walk back downstairs to the lower quarters. He hisses as his hands shake a little, and stiffens his posture as he does his best to overcome his weakness. Once downstairs he sits on the bed and shuffles onto it properly* Ah, now… lets see what book you picked. *glances at it* A long one? We’ll read a chapter a day – how does that sound?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *broadly grins as Sephiroth takes the book from her. She then tilts her head to the side as she ponders over his proposal before nodding* Yes, fatha. That sound good. *with that, she snuggles up against his side* Mmmm.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *props himself up on the bed properly and glances at the book for a few moments before opening it* I am pleased that you are content with that proposal…. if I read the whole book, we’d be here a very long time indeed… *smirks in amusement and begins to read aloud from the first pages of the first chapter in the book*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shakes her head* No, no wanna stay up for long time. But wanna read wit you, Fatha. *she grins up at him* One chapta pleanty. *she eagerly nods. She then straightens up slightly so that she can have a vantage point to see the pages, somewhat. She happily grins as Sephiroth reads out loud to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stays put for the time being, reading the pages of the book aloud to Desiree as best as he can manage considering his current physical circumstances. He props the book up so she can see properly and spends the time reading until his body becomes physically tired out from the activity some time later*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *snuggles up against Sephiroth’s stomach as he reads to her. Despite the fact that the book is meant for those well past her age, she remains quite entranced by the words that her father is reading to her. She even scans over the page to read the words as he speaks. Once he tires out, she reaches over to gently close the book and set it to the side. She then snuggles up against his stomach once more before softly whispering* Love you.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 257 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose’ is closed to new replies.