The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *slowly nods at Sephiroth’s words* Yes, they keep Uncle Loz out of lots of trouble. *she yawns. Then, she grins as Seph snuggles up against her in turn. Soon enough, she begins humming, recalling a lullaby that Jenna used to sing to her when she was younger*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes, slowly drifting back into his state of dormancy, which is the best he can manage as ‘sleep’ right now* Just a nap… *mumbles* We’ll wake up later and look after the others when they come down…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Sephiroth* Mmm-hmm… *continues to hum to her father. Eventually, she’d yawn and begin to drift to sleep as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just naps for the next few hours, seeming to be relaxed. His soul remains dormant in the materia, aware of it’s surroundings still. Over the course of the next few hours, his body instinctively shifts about, but doesn’t do much else*

Zach: *comes thundering down the stairs a few hours later, carrying some papers and a couple of jars. He is very excited and begins to squeal with happiness*

Cancer: *follows him down in a far more orderly fashion*

Loz: *heads down after the two kids, grinning himself. Something interesting has happened and he would like to brag about it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *remains curled up at Sephiroth’s side as he sleeps, having fallen asleep as well not longer after he went dormant. She has wrapped her arms about the arm with his armlet, hugging it to her chest. When her siblings and Loz run downstairs, she groans and tries to press her head against Seph’s chest, wanting to remain asleep*

Yazoo: *clamly moves into the room as well, mostly to keep an eye on his less logical brother. He is not as excited, not that he ever gets that excited. Instead, he just stands next to the doorway and watches the excited boys. He turns his attention down to Cancer* I suppose they never will settle down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *leans on the other side of the doorway, imitating him* Hmph… look at the big clone. My brother isn’t going to grow up, he just gonna get big like him. *pouts* Not fair…

Zach: Desiree, wake up! Loz says we can go outside and camp in a cave! Come on, I wanna go!

Sephiroth: *is disturbed by the yelling* Shut up…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *cocks his eyebrow at Cancer’s statements* “Not fair”? *tilts his head. He then looks over at Loz* He has fun, yes, but we each have our own areas to be proud of. Why are you jealous of him?

Desiree: *groans and whimpers* Wanna sleep wit father… Go away.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: It’s not fair, because… well. I want him to grow up. *points back to Loz* He’s going t’ turn into that. An that’s not fair, is it…? *shakes her head* Don’t want him to just grow bigger and more dumb… what makes people like father?

Zach: *climbs up onto the bed, moving to Desiree’s side. Then without any warning at all, he sharply slaps her arm, which would make it sting very much* Wake up! It’s the middle of the day! *bounds back off the bed, squealing with happiness* Camping!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *shakes his head* I wouldn’t know. We never “grew up”. We were just grown… *he shrugs* Ask your father how he was made the way that he was. I’m certain Big Brother can answer that for you.

Desiree: *Yelps as she’s slapped. She then begins to sniffle* No! Go away! *she clutches onto Sephiroth’s arm, now holding tightly to his armlet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Oh, COME ON, Desiree! *leaps back onto the bed, then tries to yank Desiree away altogether* Come on, camping! Loz knows a safe bit away from rain. You come now!

Sephiroth: *is awake now because of the fuss. He begins to growl at the disturbance, his eyes opening, scowling at Zach* Don’t disturb us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Dun wan to! Go away! *shuffles away from Zach’s location. As she does this, she yanks a bit on the arm that she’s gripping on* Wanna sleep wit father…

Yazoo: *groans* Leave your sister alone, little brother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: But she has to come with us, Yazoo! *grins* Camping, duh! We need… to all go together! Or you’ll be left behind! *tugs at Desiree’s arm again, whimpering now* Come on, lazy fat Desiree… y’can’t sleep all day now.

Sephiroth: Go away, brat. Do your own thing. Leave us be.

Loz: *seems annoyed* Big brother’s trying to shun us…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans then grumbles* I no fat. You are fat, fat, fatty… *whimpers then looks up at Sephiroth* Father need me.. . No go witout him. *shakes her head. She then tries to cuddle up next to her father once more*

Yazoo: *indifferently shrugs. He then moves over to Cancer and nudges her* If you want to go, you might as well gather your needed items.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: No way, Des! YOU’RE the fat one! *gives her another hard yank, growling angrily now*

Sephiroth: *grumbles to himself, knowing full well that he’s not going to get any peace while this keeps happening* Fine… *sits up, pulling his arm away from Desiree. He moves to his feet and heads for the other side of the bed, shakily picking up Zach. He carries him away from the bed and puts him down again in the entrance to the bedroom so he is facing the stairs* Next time… you’re going to get kicked here. Don’t bother us again. Go on your camping trip. And tell the security computer as you don’t want to get eaten by a flock of oviraptors.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Whimpers as Sephiroth steps away from her. She then sits up and frowns at Sephy and Zach* Father, you no need to do tha… Dumb-dumb Zack would have gotten idea eventually. *she shakes her head* Go back to sleep, Father.

Yazoo: *glances at Desiree then at Sephiroth. A hint of a frown appears on his lips. He then shakes his head* Being ordered around by children… Big Brother is definitely not much to be feared.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *for once, he is quick to turn his head, and glares in Yazoo’s direction. He gives Zach a gentle nudge, pushing him further into the stairway* Get lost. Do whatever the hell you wanted to. Make sure you’re safe. And stop bothering me… *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *walks over to Sephiroth and grips onto his upper left arm* The boy there will need to gather his belongings before we can depart. *shakes his head. He then looks down at Zach* Get your stuff together, little brother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *excitedly nods his head, momentarily saluting Yazoo* Yes, sir! *runs into his room, gathering up a pillow, books to read, and a blanket. He then stops and goes through his closets, making a right mess of the floor*

Sephiroth: *grunts and heads back to bed, annoyed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is now sitting upright. She frowns at the noise that Zach is making* Boys… *She then grins as Sephiroth returns to the bed* Relax again, Father. You need your rest. *she pats his side of the bed*

Yazoo: *turns his attention to Loz* You are certain that this place that you saw does not have anything living in it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *practically slumps down once he is near the bed, lying down on his stomach. He buries his face in his pillow, then he suddenly retreats from his physical form, his eyes closing, his body going dormant as he retreats back within himself*

Loz: *nods his head* I’m sure of it… and if it’s not empty? *clenches his fist, activating his electro-knuckle weapon* I’ll give it a friendly welcome. Heh heh. We can all play nicely together I think.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scoots closer to Sephiroth as he slumps down onto the bed. She then reaches over to gently rub his back. Soon enough, she begins to give him a massage in general, wanting to loosen up his stiff muscles* Rest, Father. Rest.

Yazoo: *for a brief moment, a smirk appears on his lips* Well, yes, that does indeed sound like a plan. *he then turns his attention to Zach* Get ready. We do not have all day.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *appears to be doing nothing for several moments, though his body relaxes as Desiree massages his back. After some more time into the exercise, he releases a momentary loud sobbing noise and is quiet again*

Zack: Yeah yeah, hold your horses, I’m coming, OK? Sheesh. *grins* Gimmie a minute. *promptly dashes out of the room to go gather up a bag of various clothing and other stuff he can use for camp with* Do you want me to get marshmallows?

Loz: We’re going to have a fun time… a fun time playing. No matter what happens. *grins menacingly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pats Sephiroth’s back as she hears his sob. She then leans over to whisper to the “materia” orb, not even bothering with his ears* It’s alright, Father. You can let it out if you want. I’m not going to judge.

Yazoo: *rolls his eyes* Most likely, there won’t be much “fun” to be had, brother. Especially not in your terms. *he glances down at Zack then shrugs* Sure, bring those white treats. They will keep Loz from crying.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes another soft sob, and then is completely quiet again* *”How can I? I’m stuck in this thing. What can I do?”*

Zach: *nods enthusiastically and runs up the stairs, his feet making loud thundering booms as he runs* Alright!! I’ll go get them! *returns only a few moments later with a large bag containing marshmallows of various colours* They’re not just white though…

Loz: That’s rubbish and you know it! I don’t cry if I don’t have those things. *folds his arms, looking a little bit insulted. He sniffles softly, and then turns his head away* Be quiet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pats the orb on Seph’s armlet* I know, I know.. You still can let out your emotions, Father. It’s ok. We still love you. *she then moves to hug onto Seph’s side*

Yazoo: *looks over the marshmallows as Zach brings them down. He then shrugs* I see no problem with the colors. They are the same thing no matter what. *he then turns his gaze to Loz* Don’t cry, Loz. He has the treats.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 257 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Without Purpose’ is closed to new replies.