The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *hollers at him* Then tell me what happened to Aeris! *flinches as he is punched in the face, stumbling back. He grips his shoulder as Sephy punctures it with her claws, and stumbles back further towards the stairs, moving for the safety of his friends*

Sephiroth: *grits her teeth and loudly snarls, flicking the blood off her claws* That’s no way to greet somebody. You’re supposed to knock before entering somebody’s house. Have you no manners at all?

Red XIII: *sighs* We want to know what happened to Aeris. Where is she?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Growls in annoyance and then loudly snorts at the group that had been attacking him earlier* The pink bitch is elsewhere. She is not here and not with us. Now, leave us alone. We weren’t doing anything to bother you fools. *Scowls at them. Since he is a bit aggitated, his accent might be a bit more detectable than usual*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: I don’t buy that for a second… *twirls his sword around with one hand, then grips onto it tightly* Point is, she’s not here any more. She’s not anywhere. And it has something to do with you. So tell me what you’ve done with her, Sephiroth. Hand her over, or we’re going to hand YOU over to the people of this planet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows his eyes* I’m not Sephiroth, but I doubt you’d believe it. *Shrugs* Aeris is simply on another planet. She was alive the last time I saw her. She was also as irritating as usual. Now, get lost and leave us be. *inches closer to Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Aeris is on another planet…? What’s she doing there? How did she get there? *glares at ‘Sephiroth’* You’re not trying to take over a new planet now, are you?! *moves closer to ‘Sephiroth’ again* And I’m not leaving. You’re coming with us. You were under Aeris’s care and you escaped. We’re here to take you back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *had entered the house not long after Cloud went charging in. However, she has hung back, not far away from Red. She frowns and tilts her head then looks over at Red* Hey, Red, is there something wrong with Sephy-butt’s voice over there? He sounds strange…

Jenna: At the moment, I believe she’s filling a random room with flowers, even though that said room is underground and not ideal for flowers. *scowls at Cloud* And I am not going anywhere. I was never under Aeris’s care or yours. Get lost, idiot. *Glances over at Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Do you know how to teleport?”* *begins to pick up her nearby possessions, then grasps onto Jenna’s hand* *”We’re going to lose the food… and the purchases I made on the card. But it will mean getting rid of them.”* *begins telepathically transmitting information to Jenna, telling him how she uses precise teleportation. She then thinks of the Highwind, and smirks* *”Want to disable it?”*

Red XIII: I admit, there is something strange about the way he is talking right now… but I am convinced that is Sephiroth. Based on the information given to us, it’s him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances down at Seph and deeply frowns* ~I’ll try, but I don’t want to hurt us…~ *releases a deep sigh and looks over at Cloud* ~Alternatively, I can simply teleport him. He’s the only one attacking us at the moment. And what do you have in mind with that ship?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Breaking it, of course. We can get inside of it and start ruining the engine, thus grounding it for a while.”* *smirks* *”We could teleport somewhere else, but they’d just fly after us after you’re sighted and reported again. Everyone on this planet hates you…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~No, they hate you, Seph. This has never had anything to do with me.~ *shakes his head* ~The only reason I’m gaining their hatred is because I’m in your body.~ *looks over at Cloud again* ~I’m still not certain if it’d be best for me to try teleporting..~ Will you get lost, idiot? Do you see anything present here that indicates that we were trying to do anything?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: One day of doing nothing doesn’t mean an entire lifetime of evil and wrongdoing can be ignored. *glowers at him* Get Aeris back for us, NOW. *glances back to Red* Go outside and get Cid and Barret. We’re going to need all the help we can taking this bastard down.

Sephiroth: *”I know they hate me…”* *sighs* Please, just go away. We really weren’t doing any harm. *glares at Cloud* I can’t get Aeris for you right now. Perhaps another time. Just… get out of this house. *looks back at Jenna* *”If you don’t feel comfortable with teleporting somewhere small, try somewhere broad. Then use your psionic abilties to fly where you need to. Do you know how?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls at Seph and quickly shakes his head* ~I’ve told you before, I haven’t even tried lifting a rock with your psychic abilities.~ *narrows his eyes* ~Well, this is either going to knock out our problem or kill him.~ *concentrates on Cloud and tries to overload his brain in an attempt to make the man pass out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: I’ve waited too long. I want her back, and n… *flinches as Jenna invades his mind, then clutches at his head and begins to groan, staggering backwards* No.. not again.. *yells* Get out of my head!! *begins to sway, then loses his balance, curling up in a ball once he hits the floor*

Red XIII: Cloud! *loudly growls at ‘Sephiroth’, then leaps off the top steps, putting his claws out as he springs at ‘Sephiroth’, roaring* Enough!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls and reaches out to grip onto Red’s throat as he lunges at him, not wanting to be attacked any longer* You are the ones who are attacking us. Seph and I just want to be left alone. I’m only defending us. *tries to toss Red to the side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: *remains quite still as Jenna grips onto his throat, flipping his body after he’s tossed, landing easily on his feet again. He angrily sways his tail and pins his ears back* Why are you referring to yourself in the third person? *growls* Just help us find Aeris and get her back. We’d… be more tempted to leave you alone if we had her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m not referring to myself in the third person. *points to Seph* Seph is there. I am not Sephiroth. *Shakes his head* As for Aeris, perhaps some other day. The process for getting her would be too troublesome. Now, leave us be.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: *cautiously sniffs the air, then pads towards Sephiroth, sniffing her arm. He then sniffs in Jenna’s direction, growling* This is some kind of trick, isn’t it? *sighs* For now, we just want to know Aeris is alive and safe. Can you prove it?

Sephiroth: *scowls at Red XIII* *”I still say you should disable their craft.”* *snorts* *”We need to do something.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Very well, Seph. I’ll see if I can disable their craft from here… Might as well try something with your psychic abilities.~ *glances at Red* I highly doubt there is much that I can use to prove anything concerning her liveliness. Seph’s testimony would probably mean nothing to you either. *begins concentrating on the engines of the Highwind, doing his best to tear it apart with his psychic abilities*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at him, seeming a little confused as she sees traces of energies around Jenna’s head* *”Be sure to teleport us out of the area afterwards. You hardly want to be stuck in the town with these idiots.”* *scowls at the thought*

Red XIII: *backs up once more, shaking his head* No, I’m sorry, but it doesn’t. We’d really like to see some evidence, and know that she’s alright. Why can’t you bring her back now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows his eyes at Red then allows himself a small smirk* Very well, you want to travel to where she is? I can arrange for that. *gives up on trying to destroy the Highwings engines for now* ~Sending them away like that might actually work better…~ But first, we must all be outside, cat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Where exactly do you intend to send them, anyway?”* *folds her arms, keeping a close eye on Cloud and his friends*

Red XIII: I’m not so sure if I want to go to another world just to see Aeris… I want to see her brought back here. That’s all I want. *lowers his head* Is it such a hard request to grant?

Cid: *comes running into the town, hollering and yelling angrily* The ^*%&#ing plane is ^*%&#ing broken!! Now what are we going to do!?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh. Well, cat, you can’t just pluck a single person of another planet in another dimension and send them over. The odds of you getting the right person are astronomical. And opening a gateway does not insure that the person would actually be present to step through it. Nor would you know whether they’d take the hint and step through. *shakes his head* No, you need to be there and then you need to bring them over.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: *nods his head* Well… can we go there and get her back? Would you mind terribly much if we could do that? *turns his attention back to Cloud, grinning as he notices that the man is recovering* With your permission, of course, Cloud. I’m sure we can negotiate a deal, here. We’ll leave you be if we can get Aeris back, alive and safe. Does this sound good to you?

Cloud: *scowls* I just want Aeris back… no matter what the cost…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Red* As far as I am concerned, that is an agreeable deal. *glances over at Sephiroth* As long as Seph is alright with it as well… *Shrugs, then moves to Seph’s side once more as he notices that Cloud is recovering. For now, he doesn’t quite trust the blond*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: If you agree to it, then it is done. If Cloud agrees to it as well, that is. *narrows his eyes as he glances at Jenna, then back at Sephiroth, turning his attention between the two* There’s something I still don’t understand… if the female is Sephiroth, then who are you? *nods at Jenna* It doesn’t make any sense to me.

Cloud: *slowly moves to sit up, rubbing at his head* Damn Sephiroth… *hisses and forces himself to his feet again* What are we agreeing to…?

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.