The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* Because, it is unimportant information as far as I’m concerned. *moves to remove his boots, coat, and belts. Then, he gets onto the bed and slides up next to Seph* Thank you, though. I did appreciate it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks* Really? Why? I would have thought you would end up despising either the food, or me for making you eat it. *lazily yawns, kicking off her boots* You’re going to have to eat again before too long, as well. Tell me, *moves to sit up slightly* Was it really all that bad?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I despise the food, yes. Do I despise the fact that you helped me? No. There is a difference, Seph. *Shakes his head. Then, he reaches over to lovingly caress the side of her face* And my opinion on human food is not going to change any time soon, Seph. So, don’t bother hoping for me to proclaim that I like it. At the moment, I am just tolerating it. If I were in some other body, I’d be trying to eat my own way or simply starving.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes her eyes, seeming to enjoy his touch* I’m not asking you to declare that you like the food… but if you utterly hate it and the taste triggers your gag reflex, then you’re not going to be encouraged to eat when you need to, now are you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and glances at the side* I’m not going to gag, I can say that much. *Sighs* At the moment, I don’t feel like talking about the idiotic food any longer, Seph. *leans in to kiss her, wanting to distract her with the action*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*Tifa heads into Rocket Town, alerted to the situation from Cloud in Midgar. She relays Reeve’s current news and findings to Cid, and before too long, the pair are in the Highwind and flying across the planet to pick up the other members of Avalanche*

Sephiroth: *seems a little surprised as Jenna kisses her, pushing him away not too long after* The thought of me kissing myself is just… *frowns* I don’t know what to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *seems disappointed as Seph pushes him away. However, he just silently nods at her words, not pushing the issue. Soon enough, he lies down on the bed and just closes his eyes, choosing to let Seph be for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at Jenna’s body language and reaches over to place a hand on his shoulder* I’m sorry, but… *lowers her head, looking awkward* It would be easier if I just kept thinking it was you in there. *moves to lie down beside him, snuggling up against his side* Smells like me, too…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *opens his eyes and gives Seph a small grin* I suppose I can understand that, Seph. This isn’t exactly the easiest situation for us. *moves his arms about her and gently embraces her. He then softly chuckles* Yes, I would imagine that your body smells like you. It also sounds like you too. *gently kneads his fingers into her back in a massaging motion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *relaxes further as Jenna massages her back, soon lulled into a partially sleepy state* It’s not an easy situation, no… I could say it would be worse, but I don’t really want to think of how that migh be so… *soon drifts off to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs as Seph falls asleep then leans in to gently kiss her forhead* Yes, I can see much worse too.. *studies her for a few moments then softly whispers* I love you, though.. *closes his eyes, deciding to get some sleep as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*within the next few hours, the sound of a plane flying overhead can be heard. The Highwind lands down just outside of the Iciccle Inn area, and it’s crew quickly unboards from the ship*

Cloud: Stay close, guys… *motions on ahead of him* Red, you sniff out the area, see if you can catch a scent. Yuffie, stay behind and keep an eye out – launch some shurikens at the bastard if Red gives a signal. The rest of you, move into the town, silently as you can. We’re not leaving until we got every inch covered, and we’re sure he’s not there. And for heavensakes, use caution! Aeris might be with him… I don’t care if he gets away, as long as Aer is safe and we get her back. *waves ahead of him again* Now move out!

Red XIII: *bounds on ahead like he’s told, silent, the only sounds he makes are his paws crunching through the thick blanket of snow on the ground*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *jumps off the highwind and groans as she hits the ground, still recovering from the ride* Gawd, why can’t that thing be smoother? *shakes her head then straightens her posture. She looks over at Cloud and nods at him* Gotcha Cloud. I’ll hit him so fast that he won’t know what hit him!

Jenna: *He was still cuddled up against Seph at the time that the Highwind passed over the house. He then groans as the rumbling sound from the airship stirs him. He slowly opens his eyes and yawns* How long have we been asleep…? *glances down at Seph and grins at her. He gives her a gentle hug, not wanting to disturb her sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cid: *hollers at Yuffie* You damn ungrateful kid! You dare insult MY girl? Take that back or you’re not gettin’ back on, you ungrateful little %@##&$!! *jumps down onto the ground himself and stays with the main group, jabbing his lance into the snow*

Red XIII: *quietly bounds into the town, digging through the snow as he tries to track scents. His tracking soon brings him to the Inn, and he wanders off again, continuing to dig through the snow for scent*

Cloud: *sighs* Keep it down, you guys. We don’t want him to hear us and fly away like a coward. If he does that, we’ll never find out what happened to Aeris. *glances back at the ship* We need some rope… or some chain and a padlock. We need to tie him up once we find him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: I’ll stop insulting it when it stops making me sick, you old man! *waves her fist at Cid then jogs after Red, wanting to know what he’s finding* So, is he here, or is it just rummors? Please tell me that it’s all in Cloud’s head again. *glances over her shoulder at Cloud, giving him a suspicious look*

Jenna: *sighs after a few minutes, deciding that he might as well wake up fully. He then gently nudges Seph so that he can remove the arm that she’s currently laying on, since he had his arms wrapped around her as they slept*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: This time, I don’t think it is. *quietly* I smell.. something. But it’s faint, and obscured by fallen snow. *looks up at her* You would do well to keep quiet, Yuffie. His hearing is better than a normal person’s, no doubt. *nods his head at the Inn* But he was here… he was definitely here. A few hours ago – the snow has fallen on these tracks since. *pads away from the Inn, wandering across the town, sniffing the ground further*

Sephiroth: *groans slightly as Jenna disturbs her sleeping position, but doesn’t wake up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly chuckles at Seph and shakes his head* Lazy. *pats the side of her head then slides off the bed and onto his feet. From there, he moves to the bathroom, groaning as he realizes what exactly he needs to do again* I do hate this..

Yuffie: *pouts at the news that Sephiroth was indeed around. She then shakes her head and mutters* Is there any chance that you are wrong, Red? It’s been a while since you’ve smelled him.. maybe you’re mistaken, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: I would never forget his scent, Yuffie. *follows the scent across town, finally approaching the old abandoned house where Professor Gast was hiding out before he was murdered* The scent gets stronger here. *moves to the doorway, then sniffs the steps. He raises his tail, waving it’s firey end like a flag* This is it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: Aww.. man.. I really hate it when you say things like that Red. *shakes her head and continues to follow him. Once he stops in front of the house, she looks up and tilts her head* Hey, Cloud, isn’t this the house were Aeris’s parents used to live of something? The one with the funny home videos?

Jenna: *moves out of the bathroom and then heads over to the stash of Seph’s items. After a moment, he picks up Sephiroth’s journal and examines it. Soon enough, he flips it open and begins to glance over the entries. For the time being, he is unaware of the party outside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *quickly moves ahead into the villiage once the signal from Red XIII has come. He takes his sword off his back, gripping the handle tightly* Yeah, Yuffie… this is the house. Though why Sephiroth his hiding out here, I’ll never know… *scowls* Bastard. Okay, we’ll storm in when I give the signal.

Red XIII: I’m sorry, but… *glances up at Cloud and goes quiet, then noses the front door, silently pushing it open*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and looks up as he hears the door opening. He then deeply frowns and moves to Seph’s side, shaking her* Wake up, Seph. I think we might have company.. *frowns in thought and tries to do a quick scan of the area* Yes, we definitely have company. *moves over to the clothes that he had taken off earlier and begins to put them back on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans slightly as she is nudged, not really wanting to wake up* Pardon…? *yawns, groaning shortly afterward* We have company…? *sits up properly, rubbing at her eyes* Who?

Cloud: Okay… Get down there and knock him out as quick as you can. *raises his sword, then kicks the door violently, causing it to clatter off it’s hinges* Move out!! *runs into the house, then down the stairs, leaping off the last one as he sees ‘Sephiroth’, attempting to bring his sword down on him, Braver ‘limit break’ style*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I don’t know for certain, but I highly doubt their friendly by the sounds of what’s happening up there… *Continues to hastily put his clothing back on. He had just barely gotten the coat on when Cloud storms into the room. He then hisses in annoyance and quickly moves to dart toward the bed in order to avoid the sword* You definitely waste no time…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *lands down again, his sword smashing down through floorboards, sending splinters everywhere. He stands up again and glares at ‘Sephiroth’, then attempts to lunge the sword at his chest area* Die, bastard!

Red XIII: *remains at the top of the stairs and lowers his head, sighing* So much for using caution… *calls out to Cloud* Cease that behaviour at once! We’re here to investigate what happened to Aeris, not follow up on your revenge, Cloud!

Sephiroth: *snarls and springs off the bed, glaring at Cloud* What the hell is going on!? *snarls and leaps at Cloud, clawing him in the shoulder*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance and darts to the side* ~I’m more than certain that Cloud Strife here is trying to kill me, Seph.~ *shakes his head. He then tries to punch Cloud in the face, wanting to cease the attacks* I’m not interesting in dying, boy. Nor am I interested in fighting with an idiot like you.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.