The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *immediately senses the rise of temperature in the air and approvingly nods* Yes, that is much better. Now come over here and set those things down on the table here. I had a can opener in my subspace compartment, so you can go retrieve that from the pile of junk I had stored next to the bed downstairs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *eyes the items that Sephiroth wants him to move. He then shrugs and grabs them. Soon enough, he sets them down on the table, but there is not actual order to how he is setting the table. Once the items are on the table, he moves downstairs then narrows his eyes in thought* ~What exactly does this can opener thing look like?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s a silver metallic V shaped item with a circular cutting edge and a handle. I’m not surprised you’ve never seen one before.”* *telepathically sends him an image of the can opener that she normally uses*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph.. *begins digging through the pile of items that had been previously in Seph’s sub-space pocket* ~I know of the concept. However, I’ve never had use for one. Even if I needed to open a can, all I ever needed was the tips of my claws… In fact, why do you need this thing again..~ *narrows his eyes* ~And, you’re still a pack-rat.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”A lot of my army rations were in cans. It’s a very valuable item to have, especially when you’re hungry.”* *shakes her head, amused. She glances down at the claws on her gloves, then wiggles the fingers, causing them to clank together* *”You can move your hands that precisely to open cans?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~While I have the gloves on, of course. You should notice that I have quite a bit of control over my hands as long as the gloves are on by now. I’d never be able to give you the massages you love so much if I couldn’t.~ *continues looking through Seph’s items then holds up a bag of candy and tilts his head* ~What the hell is this?~ *sends her over a psychic image of what he’s seeing at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Those are mint candies.”* *frowns, but seems a little edgey now that Jenna has them* *”What about them? You can eat some if you want to, but you probably wouldn’t like the taste. Go back to finding your can opener and feeding yourself properly.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Candies?~ *snorts in distaste and is very tempted to just throw away the “offensive” items. He then shakes his head* ~I do not have any intentions of touching such filth again.~ *tosses the candies to the other side of the room then continues sorting through the pile. He eventually finds the can opener and heads back upstairs to the kitchen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They’re not filth.”* *seems insulted by his remark and slightly glares at him when he heads up the stairs again. She moves aside so he can access the food supplies, but doesn’t seem to want to help. She moves to hop up onto a table in the middle of the room, sitting down on it, arms folded*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns as he watches what Seph is doing* What are you doing now, Seph? *tries to hand the can opener over to her, not intending to do a thing with preparing the food*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What am I doing? *raises an eyebrow* I’m just sitting here. *scowls at the can opener, but doesn’t take it* What do I want with that? I’m not hungry. You’re the one with working hands. *pauses* Don’t you know how to use it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Seph* Seph, I told you before that the gloves make your hands more or less “working”. You’ve seen what I can do in my body with my hands. You’ve had a very delicate part of your body in my hands before. *shakes his head and deeply frowns* I can’t say I’ve ever used a can opener, no. I told you, if I ever needed to do something like that in the past, I’d just use the claws there. *points to her hands* Anyway, I don’t know shit about cooking.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and takes the can opener from Jenna, then casually opens the can, not seeming too bothered. She hands the open can back to Jenna and nods* Most people would heat this up. It will taste terrible cold.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, so? *glances down at the can* What exactly is that thing anyway? And don’t you dare tell me that it is either food or a can. *Shakes his head, not wanting Seph to mess with him at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Read the label, it usually tells you what the contents of the can contains. *glances at it, then smirks* Ah, spagetti and meatballs. You can eat that cold, but it would be rather unpalatable. *nods at the stove* Find a saucepan and heat it up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows his eyes at Seph* You are being quite a pain at the moment. *Glances at the stove then scowls* I hope you realize that the fact that I know nothing of cooking means I do not have a clue what this saucepan is or how to use a stove, at all. *glances back at Seph* But you do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: These statements surprise me. Must I do everything for you? *moves off the table and walks over to the stove, turning the gas on. She scrapes her claws together, trying to create a good spark to start the gas burning* This situation amuses me. *gets the stove burning, then fumbles around in nearby cupboards for a suitable saucepan to cook in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly snorts* Why does it surprise you? I’ve had no need to go into a kitchen on most circumstance. Let alone, figure out what tools humans use to make food. *shakes his head* Kerash taught me to hunt my food, not how to make human meals. *narrows his eyes* And why is it amusing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chuckles softly and dumps the contents of the can into the saucepan so she can heat it up* At least find a fork. Can you manage that one? *slowly shakes her head* It just is amusing. For somebody who’s lived so long, you don’t even know about small basic human necessities.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls at Sephiroth* I don’t associate myself with the human culture. *snorts* So, why should I know their menial activities and cooking habits. *glances to the side* Fork…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an exasperated sigh and moves a hand to her temples, rubbing them* Surely you know what a fork is… some use a large variant of them as a weapon. *frowns* Fork, trident, do these words mean anything to you? *sighs* Forget it… *opens one of the drawers and takes out a fork, stirring the food with it* Why is it that the female always has to do the cooking? *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mentally, you’re far from a female, Seph. *glances at the fork* Oh, that one. *shrugs* I’ve seen those before, but I never cared to ask what the name of that thing was. It was unimportant to me. *moves to sit down at the table, just silently waiting*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It would do you well to actually learn. I’ve learned things that I don’t need just so I don’t sound like an idiot. *continues to heat up the food, placing it into a bowl once it’s done* Tch. *places the bowl infront of him, then gives him the fork and moves back down the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows his eyes at Sephiroth’s words then snorts* I have no intentions of ever truly integrating with human culture. *glances down at the bowl as it’s set in front of him. After a few minutes of just glaring at it, he decides that he has to eat it. So, he would leave Seph alone for basically the next half hour. After he’s done, he cleans up then moves downstairs* For the record, you didn’t know a thing about sex when we first met. That’s worse than my not knowing about human eating habits.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Point taken, but I wasn’t exposed to it. I at least bothered to learn. You’re not even interested in learning. Why you want to remain ignorant is beyond me. *yawns and stretches, then lies down on her back, relaxing*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.