The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I was going to try just unleashing the full blast of my powers and destroy that planet while she was at a point-blank range.~ *shrugs* ~But yes, you are right, I didn’t know whether it would work or not.~ *sighs at Seph’s next statement* ~I’m sorry. I misunderstood your intentions. Just buy whatever you think will work out the best.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If you don’t know it will work, why bother?”* *shakes her head and moves away towards the shelves, eyeing the displays of various canned goods* *”Why put yourself in that amount of danger? If it doesn’t work, she could hold you prisoner for months like she did with me. I was utterly powerless against her, too.”* *snarls and begins to pick up food, carrying it in her arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~It doesn’t really matter now, does it Seph? We might as well be discussing how you planned on staying alive when Meteor hit this planet.~ *shakes his head. He then looks over her before holding out his arms* Here, I’ll carry as much as I can.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at him, then hands him some of the canned food* *”We can discuss that if you want to.”* *moves away from him again, walking around the shelves, glancing at the other foods, frowning in thought* *”That house has a stove, doesn’t it?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I don’t know, I wasn’t overly interested in paying attention to the kitchen. That house has a video camera set up in the ceiling though. Quite strange if you ask me.~ *grips onto the cans that Seph gave him then moves to follow her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It has a video camera in the ceiling? I might have to dismantle that soon enough.”* *scowls at the idea, then shakes her head. She places more food in Jenna’s arms as he comes near, then nods, seeming satisfied* *”That seems like enough for about three days.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances down at the food then nods at Seph’s assessment* ~I still don’t understand why I can go on for days without eating in my body, where yours gets hungry much more often. You’d think that with your Jenova cells, you’d need food even less.~ *shrugs then moves to the cashier to pay for the food*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Most humans require three meals a day. Or around 2000 calories. I need more than that, as I am athletic and larger than your average person.”* *watches Jenna hand the card over, becoming slightly edgey when the cashier says that the card doesn’t work* *”What do we do now…?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks with confusion as he hears that the card wouldn’t be accepted. He then deeply frowns and looks over at Seph* ~Well, we can try to find a non-watched section of this store and put the stuff in sub-space…~ *takes the card back, glaring at it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at the cashier, then shrugs and steps back, turning her back on the lady when she gives them a suspicious look* *”She probably thinks the card is stolen now… we should do something before she warns the authorities.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows his eyes in thought* ~Well, if I was in my body, I’d use an alchemy-based spell to create some sort of gem to buy her off with.. Well.. you did manage the cleaning and restoring spell..~ *begins sending Sephiroth instruction as to how to turn a normal item into something akin to a ruby*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is quiet as she receives the spell via telepathic means, but snorts once Jenna is done sending it* *”You want me to do that in the middle of this shop? While she’s watching?!”* *quickly shakes her head* *”Are you out of your mind?”* *snorts* *”Stay there….”* *heads outside, then walks behind the building to look for a rock to transmute with the spell*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Normally, I do such spells behind my back, but I also have my cape to hide what I’m doing.. Or I’d do it under a counter.~ *glances over at the woman at the counter and does his best to give an innocent grin before shrugging. He then crosses his arms and patiently waits for Seph to return*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up a snow-covered rock and remains out behind the building for several minutes. She closes her eyes and concentrates, muttering the words to the spell Jenna gave her before, managing to create a mostly convincing looking ruby out of the rock. She carries it back inside to show off to Jenna* *”What do you think?”* *smirks, holding it up for him to see. The ruby would have rock flakes and imperfections inside of it, but it is mostly ruby now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~It doesn’t matter what I think, Seph. What matters is what the woman there.~ *nods to the cashier* ~..believes. However, you did decent work. It’s not perfection, but it’s not bad.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t even know if she’d accept it as payment…”* *places the rock down onto the table and grins at the woman* This has got to be worth something. Please accept it for our purchased goods. *waves a hand in Jenna’s direction, then heads for the exit once the cashier picks up the rock and stashes it below the desk*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks* ~Never underestimate the greed of humans.~ *quickly moves to follow Seph. He then offers his hands to carry any of the items which they recently purchased* ~So, now that your card doesn’t work, how are we supposed to legitimately get our monetary needs met?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I suppose I’ll just have to teach you how to teleport things with pinpoint accuracy, and then you can just steal from the shop.”* *frowns* *”I would just do it myself, but your body doesn’t possess the exact same abilities.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply scowls* ~I’ve been avoiding doing anything with your abilities, Seph. It feels like if I even tried to twitch something, it’d translate into that thing being flung in a random direction by the feel of your potential…~ *glances down at her* ~I’d say you have too much power in your head.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”There’s not too much power in my head. I’d say there’s not enough.”* *briskly walks back towards the abandoned house in an effort to avoid the cold* *”And for a while, yes, whenever I practised with my abilities, it was honestly like that with me, too. It takes time and practise to fine tune your abilties. Just play with it and learn how to make it precise. Fine tuning any skill is an important thing to learn.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply scowls at Seph’s words* ~Quite honestly, I do not want to learn how to fine-tune your abilities. I told you before, I want to be back to my own body. Hell, you want that too. Why should I waste time working on figuring out your abilities when I could be searching for a way to bring our souls to our rightful bodies?~ *glances to the side* ~Anyway, I don’t particularly want to hurt you either..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How would you hurt me by using my abilities? About the only way you could damage my body is to force as much energy through my head as possible. That would surely damage something, or cause hemmoraging. *yawns and stretches* But yes, work on a way to switch us back. I don’t really want to be a short woman for the rest of eternity. That’s not how I pictured my future.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans and sets his face in his right hand, mildly annoyed at the fact that Sephiroth misunderstood him* No, Seph, I wasn’t talking about this body… I meant I don’t want to hurt YOU. As in accidentally send something flying at your head or blow you up or whatever else can happen with your psychic abilities. *Snorts* Anyway, this body is still hungry. *tries to nudge her over to the house that they’ve chosen to stay at*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes hint on the nudging* I’m already moving in that direction. *soon makes her way back to the door of the house and opens it up, moving inside* It’s still cold in here… *huddles in her coat, then moves away to clear a table on the far side of the room* If that food becomes really unbearable, I’ll go out and kill something for you. Monsters are never too far away from the outside of the city limits.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm.. I think I recall noticing that when I was here the other times. Your planet has quite a strange style of wild-life. *shakes his head then moves to lean against the wall. He then considers Seph’s “cold” statement and closes his eyes. After a few minutes, he manages to cast the spell that heated up the hotel room, this time using it to warm up the entire house* I hope that’s better for you.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.