The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t have ten of them here, do I? Just one. I don’t know what you did with the other nine, either. They weren’t in my subspace compartment. *glances down at her possessions on the floor* Make sure you put these things back later. Unless of course you’re still angry and want me to carry them everywhere with me. *closes her eyes, soon relaxing as Jenna massages her back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm? I would have imagined that someone such as yourself would have simply decided to not carry all ten of the books everywhere you go. Wouldn’t you have been the one who would have left them in my room in Halcyon? *shakes his head at her and continues to massage her back* And fine, I’ll put up whatever you wish to have back in sub-space, but I see no reason to rush.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? I don’t have all ten with me, and they aren’t in my subspace. I’m saying I don’t know where they are currently, or what you did with them before. *points to the pile of stuff on the floor down beside her spot on the bed* There are my subspace pocket items, though. Teleport them back into your subspace whenever it suits you. *yawns and pulls the pillow under her head properly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I left them on my bed the first day that you received them. What you did with them afterward is unknown to me. For all I know, you put them into your little library.. *frowns as he examines her, still massaging her back* Hmm… the purring bit must be attached to your body..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: My library isn’t that little any more. *seems amused, at least until Jenna’s comment about the purring* Hmph, I’m hardly surprised. Yes, the purring is related to my body. I’m surprised you didn’t know that – you are the one who did it and ruined me. You didn’t alter my soul when you made all those physical changing spells. You altered my body when you casted the spells, my soul did not change into a cat’s. I was always me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly snorts at Seph’s first comment* That library that I set up is definitely small in comparison to the one that I regularly use. Hence, it is a small library. *shakes his head at Seph’s next words* And I didn’t know exactly what happened with that spell that left the purring instinct with you. Also, considering that spells work via energy, it could have been imprinted onto your soul for all I knew. *moves his hands up to her shoulders and neck, soon working on massaging them* But yes, you were always you. Just as stubborn and full of complaints as ever.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: In comparison to another… but not necessarily small. *seems amused* If the purring is physical, that means you can do it now, hmm? *smirks, at least until Jenna calls her stubborn* Hmph. I only complain when something is wrong. And I’m not stubborn. *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I suppose that means that I now would purr if given the right circumstances. *narrows his eyes at Seph’s next words* Hrmph, you prevented your spirit from returning to this planet’s lifestream then revived yourself by sheer will alone. If that’s not proof of stubbornness, I don’t know what is, Seph. *softly chuckles then gently nudges her shoulder* Move onto your stomach and I might be able to give you a better massage. *grins even more at a thought* I do have to wonder if you would have attatched yourself to any given person who could have given you a good backrub.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shuffles about on the bed, following Jenna’s direction. She scowls at her question, then shakes her head, seeming a little bit annoyed and offended* It’s not just because of the back rub. Or the sex. I’m not easily swayed, or contented because of a few things anybody can do, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes his head at Seph’s words* Perhaps, but I was the first one to offer you one. I know that much. I also can tell that you really do like them. *continues to thoroughly massage her back, frowning at the fact that her clothing is partially getting in the way* Perhaps I should have asked you to remove a few things… *shrugs but continues anyway*

Reeve: *frowns as he receives a report of someone calling in a possible sighting of Sephiroth. At first, he is skeptical, so he decides to check a few other things before raising any alarms. However, once he finds activity on Sephiroth’s bank account via his access to ShinRa’s old database files, he sighs and picks up his PHS. Soon enough, he calls Cloud, hoping the blonde will pick up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You don’t really know that… *closes her eyes again, relaxing, a small smile soon appearing on her face* You want me to remove my clothing…? It’s already cold in here. And with you doing that…. *frowns in thought* It’s not such a good idea…

Cloud: *is busy in Midgar sorting out supplies and helping people get their lives back on track when his phone rings. He picks it up and flips it open* Hello? Who is this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls his eyes at Seph’s assumptions* I meant remove your clothing so I could properly work on giving you a massage, Seph. I’m certain you can tell the difference between what I’m doing now and what I can do when I have unhindered access to your skin.

Reeve: Cloud? Good, I was afraid that you wouldn’t pick up and leave it on voice mail. I have some bad news. *glances over at his screen as he ponders what to say* There have been reports of Sephiroth being sighted in Icicle Inn… Furthermore, I have activity on his personal bank account that was a left-over from ShinRa within that area.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *is silent for a few minutes* Sephiroth is alive? But that can’t be… we saw him die. Aeris saw him die. *sighs* I’ll go check it out. Could be another one of those conspiritors all over again, but I don’t want to ignore it. Thanks. Call back if you hear any more, or anything on Aeris. *hangs up on him*

Sephiroth: Oh, I know what you could be capable of if you have unhindered access to my skin, Jenna. *smirks in amusement, then cracks her eyes open again, looking up at him* Don’t even think about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at her then lies down next to her, having decided that he’s rubbed her back more than enough for today* You do realize that not all my thoughts revolve around sex, right? *sighs* And I believe your body is hungry again…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re hungry again? *glances down at the stuff on the floor, then shakes her head* I didn’t have anything you could eat in my subspace compartment. Hm, what’s the time? Perhaps there might be a shop open, and I could buy you food.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* I’d happily tell you the time if I had something to read time from. *shakes his head* So, I’ll just take a guess based on the sun position when I last saw it, assuming that my knowledge of the position of the Earth’s sun applies here. I’d guess it’s around 3 pm. *Shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pushes him in the shoulder* Go out there and find something to eat, then. You’re not staying around here all afternoon starving. *scowls* Go on, get lost. I suggest eating fruit, or something filling like bread. Or perhaps some kind of sandwich. Avoid soups and very liquidy foods.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows his eyes at Sephiroth* Just a moment ago, you stated that you would get this said food. *snorts and shakes his head* I don’t know shit about human food. You know that, Seph. However, if you don’t want to go alone, I’ll accompany you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little bit annoyed and shuffles off the bed, moving to her feet* You want to go, or am I going? *grunts* Make up your mind. I suggested I go, but then thought better of it. I’m not the one with the currency card in this situation.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows his eyes and glances to the side* I highly doubt the average human would really pay attention to what’s on the card. Still, I do not know a thing about shopping for human food. *shakes his head* We might as well do this together.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and rolls her eyes* Fine… *picks up the leather coat she purchased, then pulls it over her shoulders, heading up the stairs to exit the abandoned house. Once out on the street, she heads across the small villiage to their sole grocery store* *”I don’t know how long you’ll be stuck here, so it might be better to buy food for multiple days.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up and shakes his head at Seph’s attitude. He then reaches down to put back on his boots. Soon enough, he exits the house as well, following Seph to the grocery store. He then moves up to walk beside her* ~I suppose that is as good of a plan as ever. Even if I return to my rightful body, you’ll need food as well.~ *narrows his eyes* ~I just don’t want to return to Halcyon for a bit. I’m certain you don’t want to confront a pissed-off creature that can easily strip us both of our very souls either.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’d rather you go back to your initial plan of trying to blow it up, now.”* *sighs* *”Now that you’re not tied to it, your plan has a much higher chance of working out. Right?”* *walks into the store, then glances around the shop* *”Well, I don’t know about your tastes. Should I buy according to my own, or should I buy for nutritional value?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Seph* ~Do you honestly think it’s an easy feat to kill a creature that isn’t actually “physical” in the proper sense of the word? Most of my attempts to blow her up failed miserably… I’ve only ever really been able to hurt her, not mortally wound her. And I definitely can’t produce the right type of energy to achieve that in this body.~ *snorts* ~I’d rather wait it out til she finds something else to interest her. She hates wasting time.~ *glances about the store* ~I highly doubt that I’ll like the food whether you try to find my so-called tastes or not.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”How were you intending to kill her when you were going to blow yourself up along with her?”* *scowls* *”You don’t even know? I was worried about that for no reason?”* *glares at him* *”I was talking about buying food to my tastes, also. My tastes, in that body, are pleasing to me. That is what I meant.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.