The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* I believe that it is attached to the physical body and not the spirit… *shakes his head then rolls his eyes at Sephiroth’s next words* I think you’re forgetting who you’re speaking to. I can easily remain quiet. *moves to lean against the wall and just ponders over who’s sub-space pocket he can reach at the moment. After a moment, he tries pulling something out, soon bringing out the Masamune. Then, he speaks under his breath* Definitely physical body..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and moves back up the stairs, seeming concerned as she sees Jenna with the Masamune in his hands. She promptly moves over to take the sword, hissing at it’s weight as she tries to grab onto it and move off with it* If you’re going to do that… then get my journal out of my subspace. And whatever you do, don’t look at it – it’s mine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses his arms* I thought you were going to try to cast that spell, Seph… *shakes his head and sighs. Still, he doesn’t fight Sephy for possession of the sword and easily lets go of it.* I was only pulling out one item for now just to see who’s sub-space pocket I can contact. Now, if you don’t mind, can you try to get rid of this smell with that spell?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lets the sword clatter to the floor and glares slightly at him* Give me my journal first. I want to make sure it is securely in my grasp before I close my eyes and spend several minutes tuning out the world to concentrate on something. That could give you ample time to read my personal writings.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows his eyes at Sephiroth* Well, clearly you don’t care that much about me if you want to keep that hidden from me. Nor do you trust me. *snorts then dumps out the entire contents of his sub-space pocket onto the floor. Giving Seph one last glare, he moves out of the house, not wanting to be present for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes her head at Jenna as he leaves, then begins to gather up all of the things she had stored in the subspace compartment before. She moves back down the stairs with the stuff, then sits crosslegged on the bed, closing her eyes, furrowing her eyebrows, concentrating on casting the spell that Jenna had given her just a few moments ago. After she has casted it, she opens her eyes again and admires her handiwork. While the room is by no means made 100% brand new, it is a vast improvement on before* *”You can come back inside now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grits his teeth at Seph’s statement. Still, he doesn’t feel like staying out in the snow much longer, so he walks back into the house. However, he doesn’t say a word to Seph, still miffed at what she said concerning the journal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to tidy up her possessions, placing them under the bed. Once she gets comfortable, she opens the journal and begins to write, wanting to catch up and update it with the recent things that have occured since it was last written in* *”Does it look better, or what?”* *smirks* *”The mustiness is gone, the paint isn’t peeling, and the wooden floors aren’t warping any more. But it didn’t do anything to change the light in this place. It’s still as dim as ever.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves downstairs into the area that Seph is in. He simply nods at her, but is still quite angry at the way she acted earlier. So, he just moves to sit down on the opposite side of the bed, with his back facing Sephiroth. He just glares at the wall, not interested in talking to her, let alone praising her work*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at Jenna from time to time, then shakes her head at him* What’s wrong with you now? *soon closes the journal entry shut, then shuffles over, reaching over to pat his arm* We don’t have to go back to that hotel room. We acquired more comfortable clothing. And we’re out of the cold. I would consider today a success.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Glances over at Seph before narrowing his eyes at her. He then shakes his head* You are quite oblivious, aren’t you? *shakes his head once more then loudly snorts* You enjoy thinking only about yourself, don’t you? Do you really think that I would have even truly bothered to read through your journal, which I gave you, while you were casting that spell? Hrmph, do you really think that you can have things both ways either? You wish to be with me and wanted the bond, but you want to keep your “privacy” on trivial matters?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shuffles away from him again, frowning* What’s the huge issue about not being asked to read a journal? *scowls* Why do you even want to bother with reading it? All it contains is accounts of things that have occured since you gave it to me. Why do you want to read it so badly?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Sephiroth and snorts* You tell me. You’re the one who basically pointed the finger at me and more or less accused me of wanting to look at it when I gave you no such indication. You’re the one who didn’t trust me. *turns his back on Sephiroth once more, muttering* Still, even if I wanted to read it, there should be nothing that you’ve been hiding from me in them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts in irritation, then picks up the journal and dumps it in his lap* Fine, read it. See if I care. *moves away from him, then lies down on the bed, scowling* I’m not always only thinking about myself… *glares ahead of her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances down at the journal then shakes his head and tosses it back at Seph* Perhaps some other day when you are not giving me the option out of anger and irritation, Seph. *sighs then moves to take off his boots* I just did not appreciate the fact that you didn’t trust me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is lying down and not looking at him any more, so the journal lands on her shoulder. She does not move or push it off however, but continues to lie there* Well I don’t appreciate the fact that you are accusing me of only thinking of myself. Now why the hell would I spend entire days without sleep working out how to contact Chaos, and THEN go to visit it to see what I could do to stop you from blowing yourself up if I was only concerned about myself and nothing more?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pauses then deeply frowns as he considers Sephiroth’s words. After a few moments, he softly speaks* I suppose you are right concerning that much. I am sorry. However, on the day-to-day basis, you tend to remain on the selfish train of thought.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What would you consider selfish on a day-to-day basis, then? How am I supposed to correct something if I don’t know what I am doing wrong? *sits up, pushing the journal off her shoulder* You’re barely making any sense.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, Seph, let’s start with this morning. *tosses the boots to the side then moves to sit properly on the bed. Finally, he moves to face her, not quite as angry as he was before* How would you take it if I woke you and demanded that you got me new clothing even if you had perfectly good clothing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Your comment on “perfectly good clothing” is all a matter of opinion. But yes, I suppose I would be a little bit annoyed about being woken up. I wouldn’t have annoyed you to wake up and walk through the snow if I had the card and could use it myself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph* Remember what I said about the average human? Most will swipe a card without giving it a single look. *shrugs then sighs* I just did not enjoy waking up to such circumstances. Maybe if you were a bit more patient… Hrmph, just forget it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Forget what? *sits up properly* No, explain please. You started this conversation, you can’t just abruptly end it like that. *folds her arms* Just go ahead and say what you were going to say. *pauses* Please.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes his head* I don’t even know where I was heading. So, just forget it, Seph. In general, I suppose you’re not that bad. Though there’s times in which you do push it. However, I think you know all those times as much as I do. If you hadn’t figured them out by now, then you’re oblivious. *moves to lie down on the bed* I’m glad that you like my gift so much though. *waves his hand toward the journal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s a good gift. I will use it often. Though I fear if I use it as much as I do, it will be full of entries before terribly long. *picks up the journal, then sets it down on the floor beside her boots. Then she moves to lie down again, relaxing**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: As I recall, I bought nearly ten of those blank books for you. So, you should have pleanty of back up. *glances over Seph as she lies down then props himself up. Soon enough, he scoots over to Seph’s location then he gently sets his hands on her back. Soon enough, he begins to massage her back, figuring that she’d like the gesture*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.