The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes a few pairs of underpants off the rack, then pulls them off their coathangers to examine their size against her hips, scowling* This is ridiculous… *glances around the area, then snorts. She throws a few pairs back, then once she has determined her size, she grabs several pairs and heads for the front of the shop again* We’re done here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stands up properly once Seph states that they are done. He nods at her then moves to follow her. Soon enough, he glances down at the card that he is going to pay with* ~I still can’t believe that you don’t need to sign for this. Most cards on my planet require a signature.. or a pin code. Some sort of verification..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s a ShinRa army card. I swipe it, and that’s it. It has identification on the actual card itself, have a proper look.”* *takes the items to the front counter, then dumps them down onto it, looking very annoyed. She folds her arms and glares outside again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *decides to examine the card after he’s out of the view of humans. Instead, he simply moves over to the counter as well and hands the card to the attendant there* ~Even still, what’s to stop someone from stealing it from you.. Aside from the fact that you’d slice them in half. But hypothetically, if someone stole it from you, what’s to stop them from using it?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”The fact that it has my picture and SOLDIER #ID number on it would be the first giveaway. There’s not many who look like me, or would want to look like me. *smirks in amusement*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes his head at Seph* ~You are assuming that the average underpaid cashier actually looks at the card, Seph. Most that I’ve ever met just swipe it without even looking at the name or anything else on a card. It could take some time for there to be a human who pays attention.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and shakes her head* *”Well, I can’t argue that. But that’s the security – my picture and a signature.”* *shrugs as her clothing is bagged, and then she heads for the exit* *”So where are we headed to next in this stupid town?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs at Seph* ~We are just laying low from a creature that could harm us, so I don’t suppose it matters.~ *shakes his head then glances around the shop* ~I think there is a changing room if you want to get into those clothes that we just bought.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What, right now? I don’t want to do that. What about going back to the hotel room for that? You would at least be warm and comfortable while that happens.”* *scowls in thought* *”Let’s face it, what else is going to happen around here?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* ~Well, considering that you have to walk through the snow to get back to the hotel room, I thought you might want to change clothes now. Oh well, just try not to complain the entire time.~ *insures that he has the card on his person again then moves toward the door. He pauses as he steps outside* ~Do you want to see if there’s an empty house in this town?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not going to complain all of the time!”* *glares at Jenna and whacks his arm, snarling. She steps outside and narrows her eyes as she glances around the small snow-covered town and sighs* *”I suppose we could try to find an empty house. With how dead this place is, we’re bound to find at least one, right?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances down at Sephiroth. He then allows himself a small smirk* ~You shouldn’t abuse your body like that, Seph. At least, I’d want an undamaged body when I return to it.~ *softly chuckles then looks around the town. He tries to scan for life in the area once more then begins moving toward what he believes to be an empty house* ~I believe we left a few things in that hotel room, such as my cape and that feather that you had in your pockets for unknown reasons…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If you want your cape, go back and get it. If you think that I’m going to haul that ridiculous heavy thing around, then you have another think coming.”* *follows him through the snow, glaring at the fact that it’s getting heavier now* I hate this place.. and I don’t know how anybody can live in a state of perpetual winter…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: In general, not many people like living in these conditions. That’s why I suggested it as a place where “Sephiroth” might not stand out so much. *narrows his eyes* And I think I will indeed go back for the items we left. At the very least, the cape is important to me. *opens up the door to a house that seems to be more or less in the middle of town. He then steps inside to see if his suspicions of it being abandoned are correct*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lightly pushes past Jenna and peers into the house, scowling at the smell* Musty… well if that smell doesn’t indicate the fact that nobody lives here any more, I really don’t know what does. *casually walks into the house, then dumps her bags of shopping onto the floor* Well, off you go. You want your cape back – go get it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenan: *scowls at Sephiroth* You do not need to be rude about it, Seph. *snorts in irritation then turns around and exits the house. He’d be gone for about twenty minutes. After that time, he returns to the house that they had entered with the cape and any other items that they left in the hotel room in his arms. He then moves over to a table and sets down the items*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has already changed clothing by the time Jenna returns and is busy walking around the room, examining the clothes more closely, pondering whether or not she actually likes them. She is so preoccupied with such that she doesn’t notice Jenna’s return and struts through the main room, scowling down at her pants* Should have gotten shoes too… hrmph….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at Sephiroth. He moves as silently as he can manage to her then tilts his head* I’ve never had any problems with the boots that I wear, Seph. I don’t see why you think they’re too small.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? *glances up at Jenna, then back down at her boots* They’re fine, but these boots against black clothes doesn’t work. I’m not really one for matching or fashion, but I know what does and doesn’t work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns then stares at Seph, thinking that she is acting quite insane* You do realize that the majority of my armor is colored black, right? *shakes his head* First, they’re too small… Now, wrong color.. *sighs and moves to examine the rest of the house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The clothes you are wearing are just fine. *scowls and flicks out her hair again, watching him moving through the house* There’s not much here, I already looked. Worn out furniture, a musty horrid smelling bed, a toilet that doesn’t work. At least there’s a fireplace. *folds her arms* You’re going to have the time of your life here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph* You definitely make an art out of being negative.. *tilts his head as he sees an old electronic device that looks like a video player. He then looks up and narrows his eyes as he spots the video camera that had been used with the recorder* Interesting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes her head* If you want me, I shall be downstairs, having the time of my life. *casually wanders down the stairs in the middle of the house, then sits down on the old bed, glaring at her surroundings* *”This house has a horrid smell. Can’t you smell it?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph* ~Yes, I can smell it quite well. However, we don’t have many choices at the moment Seph. Unless you want to head back to the hotel or to another city on this planet.~ *pauses in thought* ~You might actually be able to cast this spell if you calm down and focus on it..~ *begins sending her directions to a spell that would “revive” the house to working order*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calls up to him after a moment of thought* Do you know how to make things appear from subspace? *frowns* I don’t know if my journal is in my subspace, or yours now… is it attached to the physical body, or is it related to one’s life-energy? *closes her eyes when Jenna sends her information to the spell, but shakes her head* You want me to cast that? Well, fine, if you keep perfectly quiet and give me about five minutes.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.