The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls his eyes at Seph’s statement about taking over the world. He mutters as he takes the coat from her* I can assure you that I never had the compunction to take over the world. That is most certainly your pathology. *looks down at her* And I agree, this whole situation is strange. *grips onto his boots and begins to pull them on* You are certain you want to try to find new clothing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hey, its not just my idea. I’m sure others have thought of it besides me. Don’t go blaming me for the entire idea, now. *nods at his question* I just want clothing I would feel more comfortable in. This… *points to her current outfit* Is meant to be for a woman, but I am not meant to be one. I wish to wear something else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes his head at Seph* I wouldn’t say that my outfit is the most “feminine” by human standards. *grips onto the boots that are meant to go with “Jenna’s” outfit. He then tosses them over to Seph* Well, put those on and we’ll see what type of clothing store there is around here. *narrows his eyes* And I am not sneaking into each room around here in hopes of finding clothes that fit you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *easily catches the boots, then sits down to put them on* I don’t care how you acquire new clothing. If you don’t want to sneak into the other rooms here at the Inn, then I don’t care. Go find somewhere else if it’s easier for you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph’s words* This is a town, Seph. Every town is bound to have someone who sells clothing. If no one provided clothing for said town, especially one without an easily accessible other town nearby, the town would fall apart, don’t you think? *moves over to her* So, are you ready to go?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *taps the soles of her feet onto the floor a few times, trying to get used to the boots. She glances up at him and nods* I’m ready. Though you should probably consider buying a slightly larger size of boot. These are too small for my liking, my toe is nearly squashed into the front end.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* I think you’re determined to complain about everything now.. *shakes his head then nudges her forward. Soon after, he makes his way to the door and opens it up so that they can leave*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I’m not. *glares at him* I just don’t like the current situation. If you’d rather I not speak my mind about anything at all, I can do that. *moves out the hotel door, glancing back into the room to check if they left anything behind. She shrugs and begins to move down the corridor, intending to leave the Inn*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph* Well, I don’t like the situation either. However, I’m not complaining about every element of your body, Seph. *moves to follow her. After a moment, he reaches over to gently grip onto her hand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not complaining about every element of your body either. Just the things I am finding disconcerting. *grasps his hand when he grips onto hers, then slows down a bit to walk beside him. She stops as she nears the Inn exit, narrowing her eyes at the snow outside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes his head at Seph’s hesitation then looks toward the reception desk. He soon calls out to the attendant there* Where can we find the nearest clothing store?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Receptionist: *blinks as the silver haired man calls out to her and grabs a map of the town, seeming wary of him. She circles a few places on the map, then tries to hand it over* These two stores are about the only places in our small town that sell clothes. Good luck with finding what you want… sir… *seems eager to see him go, and reaches for the phone*

Sephiroth: *scowls as she moves outside, glaring at the snow falling around her* One day the snow is going to clear up in this ridiculous place… why couldn’t that day be today?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at the receptionist and quickly moves to grab the map. He studies it for a moment, turning his back to her. So, he doesn’t notice her movement toward the phone. Soon enough, he follows Seph outside into the snow. He sighs down at her* It’s not a blizzard. You’ll be fine. *moves to take her hand again and begins to lead her to the nearest clothing store*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* It’s not a blizzard, but I can still feel this cold very well. I don’t understand why it feel so cold, normally I couldn’t care less about the weather in places like this. *grasps onto his hand, then follows him*

Receptionist: *seems relieved once ‘Sephiroth’ is gone. She promptly dials the emergency services and begins to report her sighting*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *drifts even closer to Seph in order to offer his warmth* Perhaps because my body is that of an average human’s, Seph. I don’t have geneticly manipulated genes that keep me comfortable no matter the weather conditions like you do. *looks up as he spots the store then leads her inside. Soon enough, he glances at the selection* Well, go ahead, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: My genes don’t keep me warm. I don’t know what does, but I don’t normally feel the cold as uncomfortably as I do now. *moves inside the store, kicking the snow off her boots. She moves away from Jenna as she begins to check out the selection of clothing* *”You still have that card? You’re probably going to need it in here. Unless of course, you’d rather steal.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t bother removing any snow off his person. He remains near to Sephiroth, carefully watching over her as she browses through the racks. When she asks about the card, he nods his head* Yes, I still have the card. *reaches into the coat pocket where it was located last then pulls it out to show her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems pleased as she sees the card, then begins to sift through the racks of clothes, pulling some out to examine against her body. She scowls in thought, then tucks some of it under her arm, sifting through other racks, humming in thought* *”I suppose, in a way, I am really buying this for you.”* *seems amused*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls his eyes at Seph’s statement* ~Yes, I suppose you are. However, I doubt I’d wear this clothing once I return to my rightful body. I prefer my armor. Human clothes are too flimsy.~ *Glances about the store then frowns* ~Are you going to buy this “underwear” stuff as well?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You wouldn’t consider wearing it for every day purposes?”* *finds a medium length leather coat with warm lining and checks it over before adding it to her pile* *”Underwear….?”* *looks bothered at the idea* *”I suppose you would need it, but…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’ve never worn underwear prior to being in your body at all, Seph. However, considering that you prefer doing that much the human way…~ *looks over to the part of the store with underwear. He frowns as he glances over the selection* ~Make your own decision, Seph.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I suppose I will have to. I do not like most of the underwear types that exist, however.”* *scowls as she follows Jenna’s gaze to the underwear racks. She angrily sighs and moves over to it, narrowing her eyes at some of the underwear prints and designs* *”There is no way in hell I am going to wear briefs. Isn’t there anything else?”* *glares at all the lacey and frilly pairs of women’s underwear in front of her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts his head then shrugs at Seph’s question* ~Why are you asking me? I already told you that I don’t wear this stuff.~ *looks over at the attendant* I suppose you can ask them about alternatives… Perhaps they know a few answers for you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls, gritting her teeth* *”I am not going to ask the attendants anything.”* *picks up a few pairs of underwear to properly examine, then places them back onto the rack, growling* *”It would help if I knew what size you were. Then I could just buy anything plain and leave this stupid place.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* ~Even if I did know what my sizes were in human terms, I doubt it’d be much use. Even on earth, the sizing charts are different for various regions. I highly doubt your planet has the same sizing regimen as Earth.~ *moves to lean against a random rack, rather bored*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.