The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wakes up again several hours later. She stirs at first, groaning, tired. She weakly opens her eyes, then yawns lazily, groaning* I don’t want to get up.. *sighs and wriggles away from Jenna, then shuffles out of bed, walking into the bathroom, shutting the door behind herself so she can have some privacy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *makes a faint noise as Seph moves out of his grip. However, he remains asleep. So, for now, Seph will have more than enough privacy in the bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves out of the bathroom again, then walks back into the main room, grunting at Jenna* I’m never going to get used to your body. This better be over as soon as possible. *glances down at the single-piece body suit that Jenna normally wears, then scowls and moves to Jenna’s side, nudging her* Wake up and get me some clothes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Does not notice Sephiroth’s words as she steps out of the bathroom. However, as soon as she begins to shake Jenna, he releases a soft groan before he grumbles* You have clothes… *moves to turn away from Sephiroth, intending to remain asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I want better ones. Wake up and buy me some leather. *kicks the bed leg with the ball of her foot and growls* Get up right now. *moves onto the bed, then pinches Jenna’s nose, glaring at him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance as soon as he feels his nose being pinched. So, he reaches up to grip onto Seph’s arm as he opens up his eyes to look up at her. He frowns and shakes his head* That outfit is partially made out of dragon hide. It is quite comparable to leather, Seph. *Snorts* What’s the rush anyway? Do you plan on going somewhere?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I just don’t want to walk around naked all day. *grunts* Go get some proper human clothing from one of the other rooms, or from a store. I don’t want to wear your… whatever you call it. Your thing. *scowls* I don’t want it. *kicks the bed again* Go get something better.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows his eyes at Sephiroth then turns his back on her* I’m not very tempted to do anything for you with the way you’re acting. Just put on the armor, it’ll keep you warm enough. If you’re cold in it, use a spell to make the insulation heat up some. *closes his eyes, intending to drift back to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and picks up the towel to wrap around her waist again* I told you, I’m not wearing that thing. I also told you last night, I don’t want to wear it, and I wanted to get some other clothing. Weren’t you paying attention at all?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs then turns around to face Seph again. He opens his eyes to give her a poignant strare* You can survive wearing them for one more day. I’m not going out on my own to find clothes for you. *shakes his head* What is so wrong with my clothing anyway? I thought you just didn’t like the cape.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I like the clothing on you, yes. However, I do not like the idea of wearing tight fitting clothing on myself. I don’t like the feel of such clothing, and I have no desire to show off my shape. Thus, I would like to obtain some clothing that differs from your standard attire.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks his eyebrow at Seph’s statement* You do realize that you are quite the show-off in the fact that your coat quite clearly shows off your chest, Seph? *shakes his head at him* Just put the clothes on. You can survive another day with them. Unless, of course, you’re just an overgrown child.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Another day? You mean after tomorrow, I’m not going to be in this body any more? *picks up the clothing Jenna normally wears and pulls it on, growling to herself as she tries to do up the back zipper* What’s the plan?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: No, I mean that if you really hate those clothes that much, we can both go out and find some sort of store to get you new clothes from. I’m not going to be your “go get it” person, though. *sits upright as she notices that Seph is having problems and waves her over to him* Come here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and moves over to Jenna, lowering her head, scowling at the fact that she needs assistance* Fine… *moves to stand near the bed, folding her arms* Just don’t get my hair caught up in the zipper. I hope I don’t have to wear this long. It’s going to be a hassle whenever I need to get out of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes his head at Seph then grips onto her hair. He gently pushing it over her shoulder before muttering* I still don’t know why you bothered brushing it.. All you managed was to emphasize how many times it’s been chopped up and made uneven by various weapons and so on.. *moves his hand down her back, playfully teasing her as she does such. He soon grips onto the zipper and pulls it up. Then, he slides off the bed and heads to the bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It shouldn’t matter how many times your hair has been attacked and made uneven. You should keep it brushed and trim it occaisonally. That is what keeps hair looking clean and presentable. *pulls off the gloves to attempt to wriggle her fingers, frowning at the limited movement in her hands. She pulls the gloves back on and rubs her wrists, admiring the in-built claws* *”I like these gloves, but your hands are terrible. No wonder you keep these things on.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shuts the door behind him then moves over to the toilet. He sighs as he does his best to figure out how to take care of business in this body* ~You can blame Raim for that, but he’s dead. Kerash wanted him to make me claws to help protect me, and the first try around had a mistake that nearly killed me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What an idiot.”* *scowls* *”I personally would have killed them if I had the chance.”* *moves across the room, lightly stepping on her feet. She ponders how to fight with the claws, then begins to make open-handed jabs at the air with them, moving in much the same manner a boxer would fight*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finishes up with the toilet then pulls off the boxers that he was wearing and moves into the shower. After several minutes of cleansing himself off in the shower, he finally steps out of the bathroom. He moves over to the bed as he rubs himself dry with a towel*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops clawing at the air again when Jenna comes out of the shower. She scowls at him, then moves over to brush and neaten his hair properly* At least use the damn brush. If you can learn complex katas and fighting moves, you can learn how to rake a brush through hair strands.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at Seph and snorts* I still do not see any purpose in the activity. There was nothing wrong with your hair. *drapes the towel over his lower section and looks ahead. For now, he allows Seph to neaten up his hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I already told you two good reasons to brush your hair on a regular basis. It’s not very hard to do. You probably waste more time walking places than you would by brushing your hair. *finishes up after another few moments* At least try to do it once a day while in that body.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I told you before, if it is so important to you, you can just do it yourself like you just did. *shakes his head* I still see no point in the action. *gets to his feet then begins to get dressed. He stops as he comes to the belt, having known how to take them off Seph’s body, but not on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches him, then moves to her feet, standing infront of him. She casually pulls the belt tight around his waist then clips it up, slipping the crossed chest belts onto him a moment later. She tightens them and steps back again, smirking at him* Now you are ready to take on the world. Without concern for your pants falling down, that is. *picks up the full length leather coat to hand to him* It’s still weird looking at myself like this…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.