The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You might like to eat the commercially prepared toasted grains in the kitchen back in Halcyon for breakfast. Those provide a good amount of complex carbohydrate. The only down side to them is that they taste like rubbish at the best of times.”* *seems amused* *”If you’re stuck like that for a long time, you’ll adapt.’* *smirks* *”You will also have to adapt to the frequent erections that occur randomly during the day, sometimes for no reason at all.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s words* ~Seph, if we are not going to head back to Halcyon, then stating that I might like food that is there is pointless.~ *decides that he had gotten all the meat he can get from the steak then moves on to the other things on the dish, frowning as he examines them. Still, he eats them, even though his expression shows that he’s not enjoying this* ~And I hope that I do not need to be here for that long.. I know how to fix our situation.. just not from this body. Still, if we do have to be in these bodies long, you’ll have to get used to menstrual cycles, and the constant tingling pain from the source of my magic.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I haven’t noticed any pain yet.”* *curiously watches him, raising an eyebrow* *”You know how to fix this situation? How, exactly? I don’t even know how I did it in the first place. There was no way it could have happened…. no way at all, really. I still don’t understand it. Creating a bond has nothing to do with exchanging souls! This isn’t the first time it has happened, either…”* *loudly snarls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Remember, I made a mistake when I strengthened your bond with Aeris. I spent quite some time researching and looking for a solution for your situation then. I should be able to use that same information to fix our predicament now.~ *finally gets tired of the food, thinking that he’s eaten enough and sets the silverware down* ~Still… your magical potential is just that, potential. I won’t be able to use what I know for quite some time.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *puts her own fork down, seeming immensely irritated. She deeply scowls back at Jenna, snarling slightly* *”And just how long is ‘quite some time’? I really do NOT want to be stuck like this forever. I refuse to!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s attitude towards him. Narrowing his eyes, he slowly shakes his head* ~I don’t know, Seph. I want to be back to my body as much as you do.~ *Snorts and glances to the side* ~For now, let’s just plan on going to your planet or some other safe spot away from where the Snake can follow us.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, sliding the plate away from her position* *”Fine.”* *moves to her feet* You’re the one with money in your coat pockets – you pay for this. *heads for the doors, pushing them open as she heads out onto the street, seeming to want to get away as soon as she can*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply scowls* ~I don’t have the currency for this country. At least, I don’t recall you ever having hold of this country’s currency. You have that credit card in your sub-space pocket, Seph!~ *looks around and quickly moves to follow Seph, figuring they can be quick enough to manage an “eat and run”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *her eyes widen as she sees Jenna move out onto the street, then she promptly dashes ahead, wanting to get out of sight now* *”You were supposed to pay them, damn you!”* *snarls and turns a corner, charging off down the street, shoving away anyone who gets in her way* *”Your clothes are heavy and weighing me down…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *dashes after Sephy. He occaccionally glances back to see if there is anyone who is following them then sighs at Seph’s comment. He then moves up next to her and quickly scoops her up into his arms before he continues to dash toward the nearest alley that he can find* ~I told you, I don’t have the currency to pay here. If you hadn’t rushed outside, we could have used the card that is in your sub-space pocket.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is still running when Jenna scoops her up. She glares at him, but soon pays attention to where they are going* The money was in your damn pockets, I told you to look there! *growls and tries to thump him in the chest* You’re an idiot. *glares at the alleyway* Now what, you’re going to make that portal here? *snorts* Icicle Inn contains nothing of interest. You’re going to be even more bored there than you are here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls at Seph* You have not once stepped foot in Australia, Seph. How the hell could you possibly have the right currency in your pocket? *shakes his head* And you know full well I am not picking a destination because of interest. *sets her down once they are well inside the alleyway then begins forming a portal that would open up to a random location on Sephy’s home planet, not excluding the ocean. He then nods at her* Ladies first. *faintly smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The currency I stole from that one machine was accepted elsewhere, so who the hell cares where it is used? Money is money – nobody should ultimately care in the end. *glares ahead at the portal once it is formed, then snarls back at him* Don’t rub it in, or I’ll teach you how much a kick to the testicles can hurt. *moves through the portal, stumbling into a snow bank on the other side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes his head at Seph* It’s only a restaurant. Who the fuck cares whether we actually paid them or not. *glances back behind them before he moves through the portal as well. He soon exits the portal and winds up tumbling on top of Sephiroth. Frowning, he soon pushes himself up into a sitting position and looks around* I can’t see much of a landmark anywhere..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *was half buried in the snow bank and was digging herself out of it when Jenna lands ontop of her. The action causes her to be pushed further into the snow bank and she growls, trying to kick Jenna off of her* *”You won’t see any land marks in the middle of a snow storm!!“*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Stands up and grips onto Seph’s shoulders. He gently pulls her out of the snow bank then shakes his head at her* Will you calm down already? You should know full well that I am not an idiot or any thing else that you’ve been saying recently. *crosses his arms* If I were such, you wouldn’t have wanted to be bonded with me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes the snow off herself, then spits snow out of her mouth, glaring* I know, but… *snarls, shaking herself off. She dusts off her clothing properly, then unhooks the cape, causing it to thump down into the snow, making a large indent in it* That’s much better. I don’t know how you wear that thing. *rubs her back and shoulders*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply sighs and bends down to pick up the cape. He then softly mutters* Sheer determination. *looks up at her* I find it useful as a weapon or protective covering at times, if you are wondering what use it is. *straightens up again* It shouldn’t be that much of a problem though. I’ve worn it for well over a century. My body is quite used to the weight.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well now that it’s gone, it feels like a giant load has been taken off my body. It feels like I don’t weigh a thing. Take it, hold onto it, and don’t give it back. *rubs her back again, but seems rather pleased, smirking* Now, if we could get out of the cold, all of my problems would be solved and I would consider the day a success. *closes her eyes and tries to sense out the Icicle Inn, opening her eyes again soon after* There’s no life energies at all around here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* As long as you don’t try to purposely get rid of it.. *faintly smirks* And wouldn’t your problems be solved if we could return to our rightful bodies? *looks around and deeply sighs* You are certain that you can’t feel a single bit of life? We can’t be that far in the middle of no where…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I told you what I felt. *closes her eyes, scanning the area again* Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You try it – my scanning abilties are many times more sensitive and powerful than yours. If you find anything, anything at all, let me know. *seems curious, then moves her arms around herself and begins to shiver*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns* My abilities for sensing energy should be just as strong as yours. My powers are strongly dependent on knowing the flow of energies. *frowns as he watches her shiver then moves closer to her and wraps his arms about her to give her extra warmth. Then, he closes his eyes and tries scanning for life*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*If Jenna uses Sephy’s inborn psychic abilites as he generally would whenever he does the scanning technique, Jenna would find his abilities to be quite sensitive. If he is concentrating hard, he might be able to sense not only the Inn, but the wild animals in the areas he is trying to sense out as well*

Sephiroth: It’s not, so there. It’s a dead weight, I’m sorry to say. *shivers and leans against Jenna for warmth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns, soon figuring out how to perform Seph’s version of scanning. He then mutters* No, it’s just completely different from the way you’re used to *opens his eyes and glances in the direction where he sensed human life* I think that’s the way we should go.. *looks down at her* Should I carry you so that you’d be warmer?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls, detesting the idea of being carried* No… if anything, I would think it would be easier to walk there myself as a means of keeping warm… *kicks at the snow, then begins to walk in more or less the right indicated direction* I hate this…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.