The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her* That is not something you need to know. I want to know the answer to my question first. *narrows his eyes at her* What gives you the right to just shove me away wherever you feel like when the conversation is not going your way? If I tried that on you, you would turn me into something even more obscure than that ridiculous feline! *growls angrily*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You presume too much of my choices…~ *stumbles a bit as her balance takes a dive and begins to cough, bringing up the blood that had been building up in her chest* ~You were complaining at nearly every turn and kept on wondering why we were not going back to Halcyon. So, I granted you your own wish based on your constant complaints.~ *tries to recompose herself, not wanting him to know how close to death she is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and moves over to support her* No, I don’t believe we were actually talking about going back to Halcyon at all during that conversation. *narrows his eyes* Don’t sidestep the point. *grunts* What the hell happened to you? Did you cause that large explosion?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts but winds up coughing again* ~I gave you the answer you were searching for. I was tired of your complaints, but I didn’t want to go back there yet.~ *despite her desires to stand on her own, she leans against him, giving in to her weakness at the moment* ~And yes, I created the spell that made that explosion..~ *if Sephiroth were to scan her insides, he’d find that her temperature is extremely high and that her organs are failing at rapid paces*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”There was no need to shove me away like that. If I had done anything remotely like that, you would have reprimanded me quite severely for it.”* *scowls* *”So don’t give me that.”* *supports her weight, frowning as he feels her temperature rising* Are you alright?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at him, still struggling to get her right eye to focus. However, the nerve that connects to that eye has failed as well* I’m.. *coughs* fine. *shakes her head and tries to stand up again, but once again starts to topple over*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and slowly and carefully lowers Jenna downwards, moving her into a lying-down position* Take it easy. You look like you’ve absolutely ruined yourself. The least you could do is relax and not put any more stress on your body.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly mutters* I’m no damsel in distress.. *coughs again and closes her eyes. Despite her words, she doesn’t put up much of a fight against Sephiroth. Though, it is questionable as to whether that is because she doesn’t have the energy to attempt fighting against him or because she agrees with him* ~The spell I used just isn’t one that is meant to keep the caster still alive afterward…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Then you are an idiot for casting such a spell. What’s the point of something like that? If you were not immortal, then you would be dead, and that would be the end of it.”* *snarls, seeming annoyed at her more than anything right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* ~I was in a lose-lose situation at the moment when I decided to cast the spell. Why do you think that you haven’t seen such a strong spell from me all that often.~ *closes her eyes, slowly going limp. She’d die in a few minutes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That would make sense. I suppose if there is no way out of the situation, then sure, I suppose some people would resort to a kamikaze style of approach.”* *watches Jenna close her eyes, deeply frowning as she goes limp. He steps back from her and sits down near her still form, quietly waiting for her to revive again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *after another few minutes, her wings vanish away, seeming to turn into ash, though a few feathers would drift away, still intact. Outwardly, there is next to no signs that her body is healing up, since most of the damage was internal. However, Jenna gasps for air as she revives then turns onto her stomach to spit out the blood that was still stuck in the back of her throat. As soon as she recovers, she glances at Seph* ~Alright, now time for you to tell me how the fuck you got here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sits back, curious as he watches her wings fade away. He snatches at one of the few stray feathers that didn’t burn up, and stuffs it into his pocket. He frowns after a few moments, wondering if Jenna is going to revive at all. When she finally does, he seems releived, but covers his expression with his standard signature scowl* *”I was given knowledge on how to create portals.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: By who? I’m about the only one with that knowledge. *wipes off her mouth then sits upright to look at him* It wasn’t exactly the easiest thing for me to figure out either. *tilts her head* And why do you feel a bit.. different?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *folds his arms and moves to his feet* I just know now. Don’t let it bother you. *grunts slightly* And what does it matter how I feel? *pokes his arm* I feel the same as I always did. *offers a hand down to her to help her to her feet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him* I would much prefer if you actually answered my questions. I did answer yours, after all. *ignores his hand for now and stands up on her own* And I’m not talking about how you physically feel. *shakes her head and sends him an impression of what her senses are picking up from him. Then, she recalls what he felt like before and sends that to him as well* You are different and that is not something that happens in a few days.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not sure if I want to tell you. *when his hand is refused, he folds it back up again and glares at her* I don’t feel that much different. *grunts* So tell me, are you still planning to blow yourself up?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tiredly groans as Seph brings up the subject again* Eventually, when I figure out the best way to do it. Yes. *narrows her eyes* It’s the only way. I already told you that. Can we drop this now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine, we can drop it. *slowly nods his head* But if something comes up later, don’t expect me to keep quiet. *scowls* Are you done with this area, or are you expecting something else to happen here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes and snorts, muttering* I was going to lure her here and blow up this planet.. but the infestation on this planet is rather.. annoying. *turns her back to him, not wanting to discuss much further to him* Unless you want to answer my questions, that’s all you’re getting out of me on that subject.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs tiredly, then slowly shakes his head* How much do you want to know? I’m not sure if I want to explain everything. *lowers his head, deeply scowling* That is up to you. If you want to know everything, don’t expect me to explain further once I have explained.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at the sky, shaking her head at his words* Seph, if you truly do explain “everything”, then there would be nothing left to question. For “everything”, implies that all subjects would be covered. *turns around to look at him* Well, start speaking. I have all eternity.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Fine… *lowers his head, pondering for a few moments* Since you threw me back out of that dragon dimension, I was furious with you. I went back to the base, and looked up all I could on the snake, or Sesshou, whatever the hell you wish to call her. I found information on Order and Chaos. I researched that, I found a few files, and a video you recorded. I followed that to the source, and ended up in the realm of Order and Chaos. I confronted Chaos personally and… *frowns, not wanting to finish explaining*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow as she listens to his rambling explanation. However, her expression sours slightly as she hears him mention Chaos, but she chooses not to comment on that bit for now. Instead, she just taps her foot as his voice trails off* I do believe that is not “everything”, Seph. Please, do continue. *mutters* I do not understand why being furious with me would lead you to doing anything with the forces of Chaos..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* It doesn’t have anything to do with that, I… *pauses, then snarls* I was angry with you for shoving me off!! *shakes his head irritably* I made a deal with Chaos. I’m it’s servant now. In exchange for knowledge, I agreed to do tasks for it. *grunts* And so, it blessed me with new abilities, and told me to go away. *pauses* And that’s it.

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.