The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Apparition: *giggles once more and shakes her head, the smirk never leaving her lips* Silver hair doesn’t listen well. No, not at all. *Shifts form once more, this time mimicing Clawina* As I told you, vermin, you will swear loyalty to us. You will be our appendage upon the mortal realm, which we cannot touch directly, when we call for you. Perhaps, you will do our will without even knowing it. But, you will do as we ask when we ask of it. *moves closer to him* So, what do you say, vermin? We will respect your wishes and let you keep the human girl who is already our warrior for all time. She is yours, but you shall also be ours. We will not control you, but there will come a time when we will call upon you to serve.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: For all time, hmm….? *loudly snarls* I am not an idiot. I just don’t want to agree to something when it sounds hazy and ambiguous. But whatever… I accept your terms. It doesn’t sound terribly unappealing. *reaches out to grab at the sphere*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Apparition: *grins at Sephiroth and shifts forms yet agian, this time assuming Hojo’s appearance* Very good, Sephiroth. *chuckles at him* Oh, yes, this will change you just enough to enable you to cast the magic necessary. It is going to hurt, a lot. *continues to chuckle at him, shaking a bit then shoves the ball into Seph’s chest* But you should be able to take any pain. *steps back and adjusts his glasses as if he’s going to watch Sephiroth writhe in pain*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls and tries to drift back out of the way as the ball is shoved into his chest. He grits his teeth and twitches, seeming to be in an enormous amount of pain as the light ball seeps into him. He tries to curl up, gritting his teeth, doing his best to ignore or tolerate it* Damn… you…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Apparition: *Shifts its form back into Aeris and walks over to him, setting her hand on his cheek* Such horrid language, Sephy. Tsk, tsk. You really should clean your mouth. *looks up and nods at a small golden spark that comes out of the clouds and moves to circle around Sephiroth* My child here will bring you back home, Sephy. Follow or you may be lost forever. We don’t want that. *steps away from him* Oh, you’ll probably feel a bit more filled with power when you get back to your body. Don’t get drunk with it. *giggles* And I also gave you the needed knowledge to create portals like you longed whenever you watched my angel do it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at the spark, then promptly drifts after it, seeming pleased with the information given to him* Knowing about portals is just an added bonus. *smirks and casually drifts after the spark, determined to keep up with it should it rocket off away from him* I’ll make a note of the power thing, but I hardly think it will affect me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

*the golden spark moves at a quick pace, but not one that Sephiroth would have any trouble following. After a few minutes, it exits the clouds then makes its way to the spot where Sephiroth had appeared on this land. In that spot, an semi-transparent version of his body, which appears to be asleep, is laying there. The spark then circles around his body* Merge and join and wake up. Simple, it is!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *promptly dashes after the spark, being as fast as he can in following it. He grunts as it spins around his body and comes to a halt, watching it whenever such happens, then follows it again, determined not to lose it. When it leads him towards the semi-transparent form of his body, he hesitates* Is this a trick? *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Chaos-spirit: No, no trick. Just lie down and merge. Then, wake up. Easy, easy. *circles around behind him and sends a small spark out at Sephy in an attempt to nudge him toward the body* Go join, go back to your realm. Sleep forever if not.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and moves to the semi-transparant version of himself, lying down in roughly the same pose. He scowls slightly as he feels a sudden discomfort as the two parts of him merge and become one again, and then he vanishes altogether from the realm. He begins to stir and wake up, scowling in discomfort*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*The spell had been brightly lit up all throughout Seph’s journey through the outer realm that Sephiroth had been exploring. However, as soon as he wakes up, the glow dissipates into nothingness, even though the blood stains that compose the spell remain. All whispering and noises that may have come through from the spell prior to when Sephy had fallen asleep are now gone, making the room just an abandoned, silent room once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and slowly moves to his feet, shaking his head* Well that was weird… *glances upwards* Centra, did Jenna ever come back here? How long was I out for? *brushes off his clothing, then heads out of the room entirely, not liking it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Negative, Jenna has yet to return. Her location is not known to me. *pauses for a moment as she calculates the answer to his next question* You were out for 32.4 hours. Suggestion: food is most likely needed to restore energy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That is an idea, but, *scowls* good luck finding any suitable food in this dump. I believe we have been through this one before, so it’s not worth discussing *heads for the kitchen anyway, then gets himself a glass of water, downing it quickly* If Jenna is still hellbent on blowing herself up, then she probably won’t return here. At all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Only if she is successful in such an attempt. If she is unsuccessful, there is a 13% chance of her not returning at some point. *pauses for a moment* My knowledge of your abilities are limited to files that were provided years ago. However, while I am incapable of tracking her, perhaps you can? That would be a logical solution to your concerns.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I want to track her, but knowing her, she’s gone back to that horrid planet we were only able to escape from with help in the past… *lowers his head and sighs* Damn it. *glances up the stairway before moving outside* I think I can track her. I would know that life energy anywhere. *narrows his eyes, pondering hard* This is only a guess, but… *raises his arms out in front of him, then focusses on the space in front of him, soon warping the air into a small portal, causing it to grow in size once he makes it stable. He grunts as he peers ahead of it, scowling* This is just a guess, but she’s probably on that snake’s planet by now. I hope this guess is right. *leaps through the portal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Unfortunately for Sephy, the planet is as cold as it was the first time around. However, unlike last time, there is absolutely nothing on it at all. Sesshou had removed herself from that world not long after she was injured by Jenna, feeling that her territory there had been compromised. There are still bodies of her drones strewn about the place, but none of them have any life to them at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tumbles out of the portal, crashing onto the ground in a heap. He hisses and gets to his feet, brushing the dust off his clothing as he examines his surroundings. He quietly sighs as he senses out the area around him, muttering* Well, perhaps not… *kicks at a stone near his boot in his frustration, then steps back so he can form another portal, scowling* Now I know why Jenna only wanted to make so many of these at any one given time…. *deeply scowls and assigns the other end of the next portal directly on Jenna’s life energy, using the signature itself instead of a planet or co-ordinate position*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Sephy would appear at the peak of a plateau that looks over a mountainous area. It is currently night in that area, and there are about three small moons in the sky. The largest of the moons would be about half-way through its trek in the sky. As for the plateau, there are a few shed skins of an unknown creature, but no signs of life on the plateau itself.

Not long after Sephy appears on the world, a bright light emits from one of the mountains, soon spreading at rapid speed to encompass several more of the mountains, soon more or less evaporating no less than five of the mountains, leaving behind only dust. Not long after the light shows up, a loud boom fills the area.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his eyes widen slightly in confusion when he arrives in the utterly unfamiliar place, then he ducks his head and hisses as he watches the mountains explode. He drops out of the sky and promptly moves behind a large tree to get out of the way of the blast-wave* Damn it… I don’t think this is it either…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is at the epicenter of the blast; though, she’d probably only be a speck in the landscape from Seph’s position. She had been deep in a cavernous nest of alien creatures when she triggered the spell, so she is also well below Seph’s current location. At the moment, she has her wings out, though they have dulled in their color and look more grey than fire-like. Also, she’s collapsed onto her knees and is trying to regain her breath. However, her breathing is ragged and irregular. Not to mention, there are marks on her neck that show that something had tried to wrap around it and strangle her. Also, she has coughed up some blood. While most of the creatures that had been surrounding her are now atomized, there are still pieces of disembodied black limbs not that far away from her.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once the initial blast and shockwave has dissipated, he gets to his feet again and flies off in search of the source. When he senses Jenna’s life energy, he teleports within a few feet of her, scowling as he looks around himself to survey the damage* Well… that was interesting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *initially, her eyes were closed. However, as soon as she hears someone speaking, not first recognizing Seph’s voice, she whips around, mostly fueled by adrenaline, and prepares to send off a fire spell in his direction. However, as soon as she spots him, she blinks, allowing the spell to evaporate without firing off. If Seph were to look at her eyes, he’d notice that her right eye is not focusing at all* How the hell…? *does her best to remain standing upright, although her body wants to give up on her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares as Jenna whips around to face him, creating a shield as he sees the fire. Once she identifies him, he moves over towards her, grunting* What do you mean, ‘what the hell’? And why did you send me off like that? *glares*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *clenches her teeth to hold back another wave of coughing that would bring back more blood and looks into his eyes* ~Actually, I said “how the hell?”. As in, how the fuck did you get here.. Your teleportation abilities aren’t strong enough to surpass this distance from Halcyon. I know that much.~ *chooses to complete ignore his question*

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.