The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *soon rises to his feet as he becomes aware of his surroundings, seeming both alarmed and confused. He snarls as he moves towards the light, not seeming to enjoy the idea of drifting into a thunderstorm* Hello? Where the hell am I?

Seferia
    Keymaster

*A mischievious giggle emits from behind Sephiroth before one of the creatures from the darker side decides to mimic his voice and repeat his words right back at him. Meanwhile, the ground before Sephiroth cracks and crumbles apart, forming a deep rift as if something wants to deter him from heading to the light*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls and springs off the ground to levitate, ignoring the voice behind him* Shut up… *growls and continues moving towards the light, drifting along through the air now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*The voice continues to mimic Sephiroth’s, seeming to have fun repeating his words. However, the one playing with Sephiroth soon drifts away while a female voice speaks out instead. This one chooses to mimic Jenna, having been able to read Seph’s desires as to why he came* That way will not provide you with the answers you want, mortal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks behind himself, then narrows his eyes, figuring something is playing tricks on him in this situation as well* Fantastic… I don’t need to hear advice from an idiot like you. *snarls and continues to head towards the light in spite of the voice, irritated* I didn’t come here to take some random idiot spirit’s advice. I’m here to seek Chaos, damn you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

*the apparition chuckles at Sephiroth and shakes “her” head* As I said, you are heading the wrong way. The forces of order will not be kind to a destroyer such as yourself, mortal. *she grins, however, the expression is quite stretched out and surreal* You never belong with those who represent structure and light.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares* Do you think I would rather deal with the darker side of this realm? *growls at the entity* I’m not here to converse with you. I’m here to get something done, damn it. I really don’t care who I talk to, I suppose.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Apparition: *chuckles at Sephiroth once more* Yes, you want her to be yours for all eternity. We’ve been watching you for a while. You are quite smitten with our little angel. *with those words, her body melts away and a golden streak flashes across the ground, heading back to the dark clouds* Follow if you want your answers.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at the entity, watching it flash below him* Fine, you win… but no tricks. *drifts after the streak, heading for the storm. He takes one last glance at it, before sighing, heading right into the middle of it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Several more streaks begin to pop out of the clouds as Sephiroth flies into the storm. At first, they just hop to and fro, simply following him. But after a few minutes, they begin moving in closer to him and chattering to each other, seeming enthralled by the mortal in their realm. However, as the clouds suddenly part to show what looks like a golden beast, somewhat like a dragon, and the fake Jenna standing in a clearing, the other streaks quickly disperse and return to their previous activities*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls as he approaches the golden beast, raising himself up high into the air to be at it’s level, ignoring the chattering and racket that the other spirits make because of his prescence* Are you the one I came to speak with?

Seferia
    Keymaster

*The apparition in the form of Jenna looks up at Sephiroth and shakes her head* You shall speak to me first. Then our lord and master will decide whether or not you are worthy. *grins then shifts her form to mimic his, though the eyes are golden-colored* Now, what makes you think you are worthy to know how to break the laws of life and death by forming and breaking bonds?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls in frustration* I don’t think I’m worthy at all. I just want to know if it’s even possible to break a bond and reform it with another soul. *folds his arms, deeply scowling* Until I know that much, I’m not making any sudden irrational moves. *grunts* So, can I break my current bond and break the female’s, or not?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Apparition: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s question and shakes “his” head* Anything that can be formed can be broken. You knew that from the beginning. *shifts its form again, this time taking the appearance of Aeris* But it’s not me that you are concerned about, Sephy. *giggles, covering “her” mouth* Why don’t you stop hiding and just tell the truth like a good boy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* I’ve told you the truth from the beginning. What the hell do you think I’m doing? *snarls* What else do you want from me? I’m here to seek out help, and to gain knowledge, that is all. If you can’t even be bothered with that, I’m not going to waste my time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Apparition: Perhaps, but you did not answer my question, Sephy. *shakes her head* No, no, no. Not at all. You didn’t answer what makes you worthy of breaking your bond and the bond of our little angel. *shifts her form back to Jenna* Just so you can claim me all to yourself for all eternity. What makes you so special to deserve me? *smirks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at the apparition, then snarls, angry* However am I supposed to answer a question like that? I doubt I could ever be worthy. I need to something though… *growls* I can’t just sit around and let that idiotic woman destroy herself. *narrows his eyes* And I wouldn’t ask a question if I already knew the answer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Apparition: *broadly grins the nods* Your answer is acceptable. *with those words, the beast just vanishes. The Apparition then floats up to Sephiroth’s level and then looks him in the eyes* Now, tell me, mortal. How much are you willing to pay in order to help our warrior remain in your realm, free from all that torments her?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes as the apparition gets close to him, causing him to move back out of the way, not at all impressed by the entity’s behaviour* I don’t know… I don’t really have anything I can give up. I’ve never owned any posessions, and I highly doubt you’d have need of my abilities. I hardly want to serve somebody as a slave, either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Apparition: *chuckles at Sephiroth and shakes her head* I did not ask what you had to give. I asked how much are you willing to pay. How important is this to you? *shakes her head then shifts her form to his once more* The Great Sephiroth is supposed to be much more intelligent than this. Now, your answer?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re the one who’s not very intelligent. *growls* If I don’t have anything to give, how can I pay with something that I do not have? *glowers at the apparition* You haven’t thought this through at all, have you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Apparition: *Smirks at him and shakes his head* If you had to give your life to give her the freedom from the so-called “Snake”, would you? Would you travel to the ends of the world and back to her? If needed, would you destroy entire civilizations just to have her for your own? How important is this to you? How much are you willing to do for her sake? Answer, now. Stop wasting time with your stupid avoidance, idiot.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts in frustration* Fine… I would do anything you ask of me. I have no qualms about killing others, levelling cities, I don’t care… just don’t ask me to kill her. *lowers his head* I will do anything within my capabilties and powers to free Jenna from the clutches of the snake.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Apparition: *shifts into Jenna’s form again, though this time, taking the preferred clothing of the personality that tends to have blood-red eyes. She then broadly grins and chuckles* Ah, good. Very good indeed. We will have much fun in the future. *softly chuckles then holds out her right hand, soon forming what looks like a golden sphere* Accept this gift, and you will accept my terms, silver hair. *chuckles* When I have need of you, you will do as I say. I cannot say when that will be though. Do you swear your loyalty to me in exchange for this gift, silver hair?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at the sphere, then back up at the Chaos apparition, seeming unhappy* What terms are those? I do not know what you will ask of me… I’d like to know that, at the very least. *reaches out towards the sphere, but doesn’t grasp it just yet*

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.