The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Damn you woman – you have no sense or logic at all! Why do you think I bother with you at all? Why do you think I was trying to work out a way you could defeat your enemy and not kill yourself at the same time? It’s beca— *loudly hisses as he is shoved through the portal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *quickly shuts the portal as Seph disappears into it then lies down once more, intending to rest for a bit more*

Kerash: *was patrolling the island when the portal was opened right over her position. So, it is very likely that Sephy can fall right on top of her. Not that all her metal parts would make a good landing pad*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls as he lands on the back of Kerash, falling off her again and onto the ground* Damn it!! *hisses and rubs his side as he pushes himself to his feet again, glaring as he watches the portal close* Damn you, ignorant woman!! *clenches his hands into fists, snarling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *loudly screeches as Sephiroth topples onto her and promptly pushes herself back up onto her feet. Whipping around to face him, she growls with agitation and shakes herself* What was that? *swishes her tail* You should watch where you are falling, hybrid. *Snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls in frustration* Your charge just threw me out of the world we were staying in. We were discussing something she didn’t want to talk about and… *snarls, swatting a fist at the air in front of him* So much for using my help!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *snorts at Sephiroth* If you are referring to the human child, she has not been my “charge” for quite some time. *flicks her tail and looks up* You might as well return to the caverns. I doubt she’ll return until she’s good and ready to do such. That has always been her way since she was old enough to explore the island.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply* I don’t think she is planning to return this time… *quickly shakes his head* She was talking about destroying herself and the one she calls ‘the snake’ at the same time…. *lowers his head* I don’t know what to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *loudly snorts at Sephiroth* She’s spoken of such for quite some time. She always fails. She’ll be back. *swishes her tail* Whining and staring at the ground will do nothing for you. *growls in irritation* If you want some help, she’s kept data on the so-called “snake” in Centra’s files. Perhaps a smart creature would do something with those files if he wanted to do something. *begins moving away, wanting to continue her rounds*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at Kerash, annoyed at her comments and seemingly lack of caring. He shakes his head as he moves away from her, heading towards the base, muttering to himself* Idiot… how am I supposed to help you if you throw me back here!? *growls* She said she couldn’t open another portal for a week, too… *moves into the base, still fuming*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *is currently in the base once again. For now, she’s tearing through Jenna’s library, trying to find something of interest in there. If Aeris had wanted company and someone to talk to, Kooril would have been more than happy to make her a partner in crime*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heads into the base, then moves down the hallways, grunting* Centra? Is that what your name is? *looks upwards at the ceiling, hunting for one of her many surveilance cameras* Where can I access your files? I need to read up on your files pertaining to ‘the snake’. Jenna kept data on the snake, and it has been suggested that I read it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Affirmative, unit Sephiroth, my name designation is Centra. I believe you already knew this. Your mental state must be what is called “troubled” to forget such. *promptly responds to him as he inquires as to where he can access the files* If you desire, I will be capable of displaying all files you desire from the comfort of your bed that you share with Jenna. Otherwise, I have a few console rooms as indicated with this map. *activates a few holographic injectors to show about three different rooms that are on a few different levels*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a frustrated snort* I am not a unit. Nor am I troubled. *glances at the holographic images, then heads for the nearest room available to him* Bring up all the data on this snake that you can find. I don’t know what I am supposed to know, but I’ve no doubt that it’s important.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: My apologies, flesh creature, designate: Sephiroth. I was simply stating that you are a unit as in individual. *once he asks for the files, several screens and holographs light up, showing nearly hundreds of various files that Jenna had made. Some are simply lists of planets that have been documented as being touched and killed by the snake. Others are documents on her physiology, as well as the various creatures she uses as drones. Then, there would be a file at one point only labeled as “chaos or order”, which would be a video log of Jenna ranting about the concepts of chaos and order, but it doesn’t seem to really have much to do about the snake at all. The rant would include concepts of how each ultimatum is just as bad as the other since complete order would mean that all would come to a stand-still, for nothing will change or evolve. Meanwhile, complete chaos would be so much clashing and conflict between elements that nothing would last for longer than a few milliseconds, indicating that nothing can exist in that environment either. This file is linked to other files that are related to it as well as are video logs; however, since the files don’t necessarily refer to the snake, they are not listed in the main inquiry results*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves into the room, then begins to glance at the screens, reading through the documentation and images that Jenna had left behind. He grabs a seat and sits down in front of the screens, spending many hours reading through what he believes are the most relevant parts. He seems curious at the chaos or orger log, then leans back in the chair to watch it, narrowing his eyes as he listens to Jenna’s recordings*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *is still sneaking about the caverns, looking for something to entertain herself with. She manages to pass by the room that Seph is in a few minutes before he accesses the video log, and pauses to see what he’s up to. After the video is done playing, she scratches the side of her head* That sounded deep. Whatcha doing? *innocently grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is deeply involved with watching the video when Kooril arrives. When she speaks, he jumps slightly and glares at her* Don’t sneak up on me like that! *growls* Centra, turn the screens off now. *glares at Kooril, snarling* I’m just reading, nothing more. It’s none of your business.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: *tilts her head and glances around the room. Soon realizing that Sephy had turned off the displays, she crosses her arms and pouts* I’m more than certain that I heard speaking. Sounded like some deep stuff too. What were you doing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I said it’s none of your business! *glares at her* Why do you want to know what I was up to anyway? It’s of no relevance to you. *snorts* It won’t help you at all to know, either. *slides back in the chair, then folds his arms* What do you know about the snake anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: The snake…? Not really much of anything, really. I just know that it’s really bad and it sucks life from things. Oh, and that Jenna hates it a lot. *nods her head* Was that what you were checking out?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Possibly… *scowls and turns his back on her, tapping on one of the screens in front of him so he can continue reading solely from that one alone* You’ve gotten as much information as you are going to out of me. I’d really prefer to be left alone now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kooril: Hmph! Well, you’re certainly not going to make many friends like that. *sticks her tongue out at him* Maybe Aeris found something interesting to do now.. *moves toward the door* Have fun with your booooring reading. Bye! *waves at him then walks off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes and mutters* I’m not trying to make friends… *turns his attention back to the monitors, then continues his reading. He reads up on the many different planets that Sesshou has destroyed, or at least the ones Jenna documented, and would continue to read until disturbed again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Sephiroth will definitely find nothing of much use to how to break the bond from these files. Any futher data on Sesshou would indeed be just data. About the only other thing to note is a list of various ways that Jenna has tried to kill the snake, most are marked with indicators of failure though.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to read through the archived files, becoming bored of reading about Sesshou before too long. He begins to sift through the other archived files, scowling to himself at the sheer mass of data that Jenna has decided to keep* This is utterly ridiculous… *begins attempting to pry into Jenna’s personal files, seeming curious about what he might find there*

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.