The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters to him* It isn’t that vague of a response… Well, not if you knew the only way to kill a creature that is bonded in the way that I and the Snake, as well as you and Aeris, are. *shakes her head and grins at his touch* Amazing how gentle you can be when you feel like it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quietly* Well, I don’t exactly harbour any ill-feelings against you, nor do I want to kill you. So this is actually quite easy. *moves a hand up to lightly stroke her cheek and jawline with his thumb, pondering her previous words, not saying anything about them for now* You want to kill a bonded creature? The snake? *smirks* Or Aeris?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly snorts at him* I don’t give a damn what the fate of the pink bitch is. She can live or die or suffer. It matters not to me. *looks off to the side* The snake on the other hand.. yes, I want that thing to suffer and die. I hate it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at Jenna’s words* I can imagine that you probably would… but how do you propose to kill something that cannot be killed? It’s immortal, like me. The positive side to that is that I can’t be killed. And the downside to that, from somebody else’s perspective, is that I can’t be killed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *begins to darkly chuckle at Seph* Yes, I suppose I glanced over that detail when I strengthened the bond for you. Then with the chaos that occurred afterward. *shakes her head, still clearly morbidly amused* I can assure you, there is a way. It’s just rather, tricky. *looks into his eyes* Tell me, Seph, how do you get rid of something that re-twines itself once one end is detached but the other remains put? Clearly, simply pulling out one end alone will just allow it to re-twine all over again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back down at her, his expression one of seriousness and curiousity as he reads her expression for any signs of indication that she is kidding. When he finds none, he quietly sighs at her and slowly shakes his head* If you want to kill a tree properly, remove the entire thing, leaves, roots, and all. *frowns in thought* You’re not intending to do that with the snake, are you ?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Faintly smirks* I’ll do whatever is necessary to end her existence. And I mean that. Anything that is necessary. *closes her eyes then sets her head on his shoulder again, trying to relax again. Also, she seems to be pretending that she didn’t state something so foreboding just a moment ago*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at Jenna, not liking the fact she seems so casual about her plans. He lightly nudges her off himself, then moves to his feet* There’s another way to acheive your goal, surely. Don’t be so idiotic!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him* Yes, of course, you are the expert on bonds now, aren’t you? *Shakes her head at him* I’ve tried several times to break my curse. *darkly chuckles as she shakes her head* No luck there. Killing her alone most certainly achieves nothing. Killing myself just brings a bit of peace, but not for long. *watches him then shrugs and moves to lie on the make-shift bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at Jenna’s words, insulted by them* I’m no expert, but… *grunts sharply* What you’re intending to do is suicide. It’s idiotic, damn you! I.. *snarls* I really don’t approve of the idea. No, *shakes his head* there’s another way to go about this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Slowly shakes her head at him* For one who says that he pays attention and learns by observation, he clearly didn’t pick up on that one time I told you directly that yes, I do have a death wish. *shrugs* I’ve lived long enough. If I must die to kill her, then that is the way it is. I accepted that fact a long time ago.. Probably is killing both of us at the same time so no anchor can remain… *sighs then closes her eyes* Goodnight, Seph. *despite her words, she’s just trying to end the conversation. So, if Sephiroth is trained enough to tell the difference between someone who is sleeping and someone who is faking it, Jenna’s breathing would likely give her act away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls in frustration when Jenna lies down. He makes a loud ‘tch’ing sound, then shakes his head and moves to his feet, walking off from the area to be by himself for a while, leaving Jenna to her own devices for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Eventually curls up under her cape and fully drifts into sleep. If Sephiroth is gone for quite some time, he’d probably return to a Jenna who is quite cold and shivering. Due to the cold, which is mostly from the fact that she’s gotten used to having someone else’s body heat around while she sleeps as well as the mist from the nearby river, she is tightly curled up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends a few hours away from Jenna to think. When he returns, he moves to sit down next to her, lightly nudging her shoulder* Wake up. *frowns* I want to talk with you again… *lightly shakes her shoulder*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and mutters* Tired… Can’t it wait.. *still, after a few minutes of him nudging her, she slowly flutters open her eyes to look up at him. After releasing a large yawn, she slowly sits up* What is it, Seph…? I hope this is important.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* It’s very important. *pauses for a moment, giving her a serious look* An immortality bond is formed by somebody yes? It has a start, and it has an end. My point is this – it can be broken. Why don’t you just break the snake’s bond to you and then just kill her?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a tired noise that is somewhere between a groan and a sigh. Shaking her head, she sits upright* Yes, Sephiroth. You are so smart that you are the only one who thinks of things like that. I never would have ever considered that not once in the few centuries of life I’ve had. I’m so lucky to have someone younger than thirty to think of new ideas for me. *shoots him an annoyed look* You could have waited a few hours to hear this: I’ve thought of it, tried it, couldn’t pull it off because I don’t have access to the needed knowledge. *Snorts at him* Any more useless suggestions, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares angrily at Jenna* Don’t push my ideas away because of the fact that I am younger than you. *growls* I didn’t know you hadn’t tried that. Just find a means of learning how to break it then, damn you. How do you do that? *narrows his eyes quickly* I want to know incase I need to break the bond with Aeris one day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts* Seph, if I had a way to find that information, don’t you think that I would use it to get the information? *Shakes her head* You might as well plead to the lords of chaos and order for that. Will get you to the same dead ends I did when I tried. *lies back down* Now, good night. *closes her eyes, wanting to return to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at Jenna, then slowly shakes his head, irritated by her attitude to the subject* You are absolutely no help. *shuffles away from her, leaving her to sleep, then begins to ponder her words, deeply scowling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You are absolutely irritating at the moment… So, I suppose we’re even. *yawns then covers herself with her cape once more, trying to keep warm* That was definitely not worth waking me up at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *bitterly speaks, sarcastic* Forgive me for actually bothering to try and come up with a method of solving your problems. *grunts* A solution that would involve not killing you as well. *turns his back to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts at him* You still could have waited until morning. It was not like I was running off to go kill myself at that moment. I was sleeping. *shakes her head then shifts to turn her back to him* Such a child…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth at her words and loudly hisses* Oh, and you’re supposed to be any better? Damn you, woman. *snarls* I was suggesting it to help you. I gain nothing out of trying to help in this situation, so you can’t accuse me of being selfish. *makes a loud irritated huffing sound, then gives her a shove in his irritation and gets to his feet* But fine. Do whatever the hell you want. You want to kill yourself? *growls sharply* FINE.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance as Seph calls her “woman”, then glares at him after he shoves her. Soon after, she flips onto her feet then moves to him* Definitely enjoy your temper tantrums, don’t you, Seph? *snorts at him* You’ve been a pain in my ass throughout this entire excursion. *Snorts at him* Why did you even come anyway? *shakes her head* No, don’t even bother giving me an answer. *glances to the side and quickly forms a portal back to Halcyon* I’m tired of it all. *moves to shove him into the portal*

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.