The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts in frustration at her, then lowers his head, nuzzling her cheek with his own* Just shut up for a minute, would you? You know how to be quiet every once in a while? It would really do you some good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Narrows her eyes, not liking the way he’s talking to her at the moment. Still, she simply snorts and remains in his lap, humoring him for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *straightens himself upright again and slowly shakes his head, sighing, relaxing his arms so she can leave if she wants now* I didn’t mean for you to take offense. But fine, get away from me if you want to. I’ve upset you and I understand. I suppose I would be annoyed also.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms and glares at him* Make up your mind. If you want to speak of and do other things, then do such already. *shakes her head, but doesn’t move out of his lap yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I already said what I had to. You were the one intent on leaving before. If you’re truly that angry, perhaps you should be the one to make up your mind. *reaches over to stroke the side of her face with a gloved hand, then lightly traces her jaw with the index finger, quietening again, seeming to be deep in thought* So you really think it’s just sex? You don’t know me at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts at him* No, I didn’t say it was just the sex. *keeps her head more or less still in order to let him continue his caresses* However, you said so yourself. You are not yet ready to “get there”. You are the one who doesn’t bother to put much effort into knowing me. *narrows her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his hand down again, sighing slightly* Fine… I’ll make more of an effort to know you if it would make you feel better. Does that make you less angry? *shrugs his shoulders slightly, then leans his back to the rock behind him, sighing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at his actions then sighs. Soon enough, she sits upright. Then, she leans in and gently kisses Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head forwards to return the kiss, being gentle in his advances for now, not wanting to push her away or cause her to move away again* *”Well, I take it you’re not angry judging from this movement alone.”* *circles his arms around her waist*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~As long as you don’t take that tone about us having sex again.. You made it sound like some sort of ugly thing.~ *happily continues the kiss for several more moments. However, she eventually breaks it off by slowly pulling her head back. Then, she moves to rest her head on his shoulder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to kiss Jenna, at least until she breaks it off again. He slowly nods his head, frowning at her* I really didn’t mean for it to be taken that way. *leans his head back against the rock, then furrows his brows in thought* You know, there probably is a cave around here if we look hard enough. There usually are caves wherever there are dragons. *smirks* Maybe those stupid long ones have a hoard.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *boredly speaks* Those types of dragons don’t live in caves, Seph. So, they wouldn’t dig caves like those that founded Halcyon did. *shakes her head at him* And I can assure you that there is no one around. Unless you count the tiger about three hundred feet that way. *points in the direction where the large cat is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances off in the indicated direction, although he cannot see the tiger* Hmph.. I suppose I shall just have to trust your word. *pauses, smirking* Are you interested in having a new pelt for your cave at all?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at him* I do not kill animals for just their pelts. That is simply a waste. *snorts at him then snuggles up against his chest* You’re quite warm… Feels good. *grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It wouldn’t be a waste to kill the animal for it’s pelt. You could stay warm with it. It would also look good on your floor. *smirks at her, then reaches up to pat her back* Haven’t you killed something before, for reasons other than food?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes and then slowly mutters* Only those who deserved it. Those that live as part of nature only work by the rules of survival. Thus, I only kill them for survival. *shifts her head over and nuzzles her nose against the side of Seph’s neck* I don’t want a pelt anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You don’t want a pelt? There goes suggesting that as a gift for you. *overdramatically sighs, feigning dissapointment* You wouldn’t want a mounted Materia, you’ve enough money and jewels to sink a battle ship. Woe is me. I’m never going to find the perfect gift.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *darkly speaks, partially not even really caring who’s she’s speaking to* Earthly belongings are not my heart’s content… All I want is.. something else completely.. *shakes her head then moves in to playfully nibble on Sephy’s neck, wanting to distract him from what she was saying*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: ‘Something else completely’? *blinks at her statement, curious* Oh? And what might that something else be? *his eyes widen slightly as she nibbles on his neck, and he tries to push her away lightly, not understanding the gesture* What the hell are you doing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at him as he pushes her away and snorts, looking away* You didn’t like the feel of that? Hmph, a pity… *Shakes her head then tries to rest her head on his shoulder again, completely avoiding his question for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I might if I knew what you were actually trying to do. It was… weird. *rubs the side of his neck, frowning* Hmph… I don’t know what you are up to half of the time anyway. It’s utterly confusing, let me tell you that. *slowly shakes his head* I don’t understand you at all sometimes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at him* One can call what I was doing just then to be giving you “love bites”. I wasn’t going to eat you. *shrugs at him and tries to send a telepathic transmission of her knowledge on the action. Then, she closes her eyes* As for the rest, I do not know what exactly you are referring to in order to fix your confusion. Perhaps you need to start asking more questions so I know when you want explanations.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well… I asked you, but you didn’t answer. How am I supposed to get answers to my questions if you’re not even interested in answering? *frowns at her* What exactly did you mean by wanting ‘something else completely’? How am I supposed to know what that something is if you’re not going to tell me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply frowns at him* You’d hate the answer.. *slowly shakes her head* I want eternal freedom and peace, along with my revenge… *looks to the side* That is all that really needs to be said on the matter..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Very well. But you can’t call me a hypocrite for asking questions to learn more about you if you are only going to return vague responses such as that. *moves an arm around her and caresses her side, frowning in thought to himself*

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.