The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *eyes the area that Seph is pointing at then slowly nods* I suppose that will do. *frowns as her eyes drift to the nearby river* As long as it doesn’t start raining. If it does, and that river floods, we’ll be out of a shelter. *Shrugs then moves toward the indicated rocks anyway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves under the rock, then drags the fluff out of his subspace, scattering it onto the ground so it can be lied upon* It still smells like that idiot dragon, but it’s not bad. It will be fine. *sits down, then glances off into the distance, pondering* This place isn’t as built-on as the other place we were at, but I suppose I don’t mind it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* If you mean you wish to stay her permanently, I will not be doing that. *walks around him then moves to sit down at his left side. She then leans over to rest against him* But yes, you are right, it is not that bad.. so far. *closes her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stays still, allowing Jenna to move about as she pleases, staying still as she leans against him, not seeming to mind at all* It isn’t as out of the weather as the last place. At least you got some good rest before. *reaches over to pat her head lightly, frowning in thought*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… I already told you, in a house or out in the open, it matters not to me. I grew up with barely a room at all… What room I was given was not inviting enough to stay in most of the time.. *shakes her head then snuggles up against him* And you have something on your mind.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not a lot of a thought really. *slowly shrugs his shoulders* I was just trying to think of what to do now. There’s nothing to do until you teleport us back to your island. I don’t exactly want to sit around here for an entire week and do absolutely nothing. Maybe you enjoy that, but I sure as hell don’t. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at him* First of all, the portals are not teleportation. They are much more complex. *slowly shakes her head* And a few moments of peace can’t be that bad, Seph. I definitely enjoy those moments. *moves her hand back to gently brush it through his hair* Did you still want to get a peak into my head to see what my nightmares are of?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her* No, I don’t. After considering what happened before, I’m not interested at all. You already explained why, but… no. *scowls further* I enjoy peace also, but if there’s nothing to do, before too long I will end up bored. I was just thinking what I could do to prevent such a thing occuring. With how boring this place is already… it’s going to be hard to avoid.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at his words* Seph, it isn’t that uplifting to hear that you don’t trust me to that level.. *slowly shakes her head then shifts about, soon moving to sit in his lap while facing him* As for things to do to keep you not bored… Well… *broadly smirks* I can think of quite a few things to do together. There’s several positions that I’ve yet to teach you. *softly chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You mean you want to propose us spending this entire week here just spending time together in this undeveloped area doing nothing with our time but having sex? *raises his eyebrows slightly, then slowly shakes his head at her* I can see why you didn’t want to go to back to the island now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at him and shakes her head* That is not the reason why I do not want to go back yet… Even if I did want to go back now, it would only be further strain on my powers and mind. *slowly shakes her head* I need time to recover in that respect. *moves to press him back toward the “bedding* However, a week of sex does sound quite good. *playfully trills at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: And how is a week of sex going to make you recover and feel well rested? *furrows his eyebrows, slowly shaking his head at her* If anything, I would say that it would do quite the opposite. I can’t say I would be feeling well rested… perhaps tired and worn out, maybe.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him and leans in to press the tip of her nose against his* Seph, I am not tired in that sense of the word… *shakes her head at him* I told you before, heavy use of my magic can burn me out… or even kill me. Hence, I am tired in that way. *smirks* But I can have more than enough sex without doing anything with magic.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If the area wasn’t so open or exposed to the weather, I might take you up on your offer, but… not right now. *frowns and moves an arm around her* We don’t always have to do that, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head, confused by Seph’s words* Well, we haven’t had sex since we started this excursion.. It’s been quite a while.. And what else would we be doing? *frowns, clearly confused by his suggestion of doing something else*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Something else? *shrugs his shoulders* I don’t want to spend the entire time doing nothing but engaging in the act of sexual intercourse. I don’t know what else there is to do right now, but I’m certainly not going to stay around here doing THAT all day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s tone. Her eyelids droop a bit as she gives him a dead-pan look* Well, I didn’t know that doing THAT was such a pain for you… *stands up and moves away from him. She then lies down and closes her eyes, intending to simply sleep for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I’m not saying it’s a pain, I just don’t want to spend the entire time doing… *sighs as she moves away from him* I didn’t mean to offend you. I just don’t want to do that right now. You understand, right? *grunts sharply, frustrated* Oh… forget it. *loudly sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly speaks, doing her best to keep emotion out of her voice, even though she’s still hurt by the way he spoke about sex and rejected her advances* It is already forgotten, Seph. *pulls her cape around her then tries to make herself as comfortable as possible*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and moves over her, reaching around her middle to try and pull her out of her current posture, also trying to pull her ontop of him and into his lap* No it isn’t. *grunts* I didn’t mean it like that. Sure, fine, an opportune time might be nice, but here? Out in the middle of nowhere where we can be seen?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and stares at Sephy as he moves her about. Even though she wasn’t quite prepared for the action, she does not fight against him. So, she’d be easy to position into his lap. Once there, she snorts and rolls her eyes* Even if someone does happen to see us, which I don’t even see or hear anyone near by, we can simply kill them so they wouldn’t be able to bother us any longer after that point. It’s not that difficult.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm… the thought of killing somebody sounds indeed fun, but I’d rather not be seen in the first place. Pick somewhere more secluded if your hormones really begin to bother you that much. *moves his arms around her, holding her securely in his lap*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns and narrows her eyes at him. She then tries to slide out of his lap* Nice to know you think so highly of what we’ve been doing this past month. *snorts at him* And for the record, I could make it so that none can see us if I so wanted to. But considering that you are so determined not to have sex at all, so be it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and firmly holds Jenna in his lap* Stop it. Stop that right now. *grunts* There’s more to us than just having sex with each other. I’m just trying to tell you that it’s not the only thing I think about. And stop moving, can’t you just sit here for a while? I like your company. I don’t want you to be angry with me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a tired groan-like sigh at Seph and settles down once more* Really now? If that is the case, what more is there? You haven’t given much indications of being interested in me else wise. *Snorts* You only get agitated when I try being friendly with you, such as in that restaurant.

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.