The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and moves over to her* Are you kidding? That thing was at least 20 feet long, it’s horns were at least four feet long – each! *scowls* I’m not fighting it until it comes near me. And even then, I’m not going to attack it until it threatens either of us first. As you said, it’s peaceful. I’m going to trust that, at least until it proves otherwise.

Shen: *peers his head in through the open window, staring ahead at Sephy and Jenna with pupiless blue eyes, making a soft laughing sound at Sephiroth’s comments*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s statements* I do recall you fighting against things just as large when you were in the military, Seph. *shakes her head then reaches out to massage Seph’s back, wanting to calm him down. She then turns her back on the window and chooses to completely ignore the dragons outside* And I do not mean for you to go running out there with your sword raised. However, you need not quiver in fear and hide either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I know I have fought monsters bigger than those things when I was a SOLDIER. I killed a Midgar Zolom for fun, and to leave a warning message behind for Spikehead and his gang of idiots in the past. *snorts* I’m not hiding or quivering in fear. I was just observing. They took me by surprise, that’s all. *scowls further* I also don’t particularly want to be eaten.

Shen: *shakes his head from side to side, then casually begins to move his long serpentine form through the window, his movements rather graceful and delicate* *”Relax, bipeds. The Lung dragon is a fish and plant eater. You will hardly become a snack here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *idly nods at Seph’s words and continues to massage his back, still wanting him to calm down. However, as the dragon slithers into the house, she hisses and snaps her head to glare at the dragon. She then coldly speaks* Clearly, Asian Lungs also don’t know how to give “bipeds” their privacy. *Snorts in annoyance*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Shen: *”It’s not that. Do not forget that you are in my house.”* *withdraws his head again, then resumes trying to gain control over the river via thumping his horns out with the other Easten Lung dragon*

Sephiroth: *scowls* You don’t have to do that because I’m angry or nervous, because I am neither of those. However, you may continue to do it on grounds that I like it, because I do. *flicks some fluff off his clothing and sits up properly again* Are you properly rested?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, who said I was doing this only for you? Maybe I like being able to feel your muscles and toned body. *smirks at him then glares out the window as the dragon resumes his quarreling. Soon after, she turns her attention back to Seph and nods her head* I am rested enough. If you mean rested enough to create another portal though, no. But if you want to find someplace else for us to stay, then that is fine by me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and rises from the ground* I don’t like the idea of being in a dragon’s house, especially if said dragon assumes it can wander in any time it feels like it. I am rested enough to find somewhere else to camp out. That is good enough for me. *picks up some of the bedding off the floor anyway, stuffing it into his subspace*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I cannot say that I have problems with sleeping wherever is needed. I spent most of my childhood without a specific place to sleep. *moves her hand to her side then stands up as well. She then looks around at the fluff and snorts* Very tempting to leave a fire just to teach this idiot a lesson. *shakes her head and moves toward the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods at the huge missing patch of bedding* Don’t worry, I already did teach him a lesson to an extent. *moves past her and heads outside, scanning the area around him, deep in thought* We could head into the mountains. They usually have caves. I got used to surviving in the caves in the Northern Crater, so it would be no problem.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly frowns at Sephiroth’s suggestion then snorts and mutters* Yea, I suppose a cave would do… *narrows her eyes* I could do just as well anywhere else too. *clicks her claws together as she thinks about how she doesn’t particularly love caves. Still, she allows Sephy to start leading the way*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, we don’t necessarily have to use a cave. I was open to any suggestion at all, really. *slowly shrugs his shoulders, then grabs onto her and springs off into the air without any warning whatsoever* I don’t even know if there is a cave in the mountains here. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps in surprise as Sephiroth scoops her up. Hissing in annoyance, she looks up at him then snorts* You did that on purpose. *shakes her head at him* Well, if neither of us cares where exactly we stay for the rest of our duration here, there’s not much of a point in continuing this line of thought, is there? We’d just still both say “it doesn’t matter”. *shivers slightly as a breeze of cold air hits her then moves to snuggle up against Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flies up on a steep incline rather suddenly, being rather playful in his movements. He threatens to let go of Jenna at many points throughout the ride, and at one point would even try to toss her into the air like a toy, only to catch her again, flying higher. When he spies some mountains in the distance, he barrel rolls and loop-de-loops through the air, taking a rather indirect route to the mountains themselves*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly yelps as Seph tosses her up into the air and would immediately tightly grip onto him as soon as he catches her. As he continues with his aerial show, she tightens her grip and glares at him* Is this really necessary, Seph? What the fuck are you trying to do? *Growls* If you’re trying to make me throw up, it’s not working! *her grip tightens a bit more as he barrel rolls, which makes her claws dig into his flesh a small bit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: This is just for fun. *broadly smirks as he rockets off towards the mountains, rapidly approaching them, easily reaching them in a short period of time. He lands shortly afterwards and begins to chuckle as he sets Jenna back down on the ground again* Was it really that bad for you? *rubs the claw marks on himself, frowning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly loosens her grip on Sephy as he lands and then slips out of his grip. For a moment, she appears to be mildly dizzy. However, she does her best to not let it show. Eventually, she turns her head to frown at him then snorts* I certainly didn’t do anything like that to you when I carried you before. *crosses her arms and snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Relax. I’m not going to do it again any time soon. *casually moves away, looking for an area to take refuge in for a while* These don’t look like the kinds of mountains that would hold wind-blown out caves, or limestone formed ones.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares at him for a brief moment longer. Then, releasing a deep sigh, she loosens her stance and moves to follow him. As he speaks, she looks about the area as well* I think I’m inclined to believe you there. No matter, this area is doubtful to have large predators, so all we need to do is find a relatively dry spot of ground to lie down on for the night. *passes by him and begins moving forward in a random direction*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I didn’t sense anything large other than the long serpent dragons that were fighting in the river. The peaceful ones that we abandoned. *glances up at Jenna curiously, then moves to follow her, figuring that she probably knows where to go*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I remember, the ones that had you panicked. I swear, I never thought I’d see you ducking out of sight for anything. *continues on forward. Unfortunately for Sephiroth, if he believes that she has a clue where she is going, he’d be dead wrong. And that would probably be accentuated when she finds her path blocked by a rather wide river, which luckily doesn’t have that much of a speedy flow*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* It was to avoid being seen. I wasn’t afraid or anything like that. Stop making assumptions about me. *glares as he continues to follow her, stopping as she approaches the river* Hmph, now what? You don’t have any idea where you’re actually headed, do you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s statements and chooses to just let him rant on about it. However, once he mentions that she doesn’t know where she is going, she snaps her head in his direction and snorts* I never said I did, now did I? *shakes her head* I was just moving forward and away from that idiotic religious location.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It didn’t look very religious. But… *slowly shrugs his shoulders* I wasn’t content to stay there. It seemed too ‘perfect’ for it’s own good. It reminded me of the Cetra to an extent. *moves his arms around her again, then picks her up as he flies over the river* Is that better? Do you still want to walk off in a random direction?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at him then wraps her arms about his neck and shoulders as he picks her up again. She then softly speaks* This is fine as long as you don’t start throwing me in the air again. *frowns* And honestly, I do not see where you’ll know where we are headed either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: “Nowhere in particular” seems like a good place to go. So does “anywhere away from those stupid dragons”. *smirks and flies over the river, setting her down again. Then he nods ahead to a rock which is acting like an awning of sorts* What about that? It’s open and exposed, but it would be out of any rain.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.