The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Faintly smirks at him* I see that thought didn’t cross your mind, hm? *chuckles and shakes her head, but soon stops and closes her eyes, not wanting to disturb her head ache any more. She keeps her eyes closed as she recomposes herself then mutters* Find some place else, Seph. I’ll go with you no matter where you choose.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sepihroth: No, it didn’t, I must say. *sighs* I just wanted to find somewhere to settle down for the evening before it becomes an issue, that is all. *frowns at Jenna’s current behaviour* What the hell is wrong with you anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *opens her eyes and looks over at him* Nothing much, Seph. It’s just a head ache. Fully ignorable and nothing for you to worry about. *looks up into his face* So, do you want to go this way and be evil and desecrate their holy ground, or do you want to find someplace else? I cannot say that I know where else there is a town, but monasteries can be quite annoying.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scans the entire area, silent as he does so* Hmm… *points ahead of them* There’s about 25 – 30 life energy signatures ahead, most of them in a circle gathering right now. *points to the west* There’s about the same number off that way. They are cluttered, dispersed, and moving around randomly. I don’t know if that is another monastery or not, but it seems less organized and more carefree than the other place.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *indifferently shrugs, not interested in putting much thought in where they’re going to be sleeping tonight. Instead, she just slowly moves to lean against Seph and closes her eyes again* Pick whatever you think is best, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grasps her hand, then continues leading her ahead into the monastery* Follow me, then. *casually leads Jenna into the largest building in the area, which happens to be a church of sorts. A gathering of people are seated and circled around a statue of a golden eastern dragon, and meditating in front of it. Sephy grunts loudly to break up the chanting sound emanating through the air* I need your help. My friend is sick. *scowls*

*a few of the humans in the area look up at him, and one slowly rises to his feet, walking over to him* Come outside, brother. We do not want to disturb the fellows as they pray to our master.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *keeps her weight leaned against Seph as they move, not overly interested in keeping herself balanced normally. She allows herself a content grin as Seph grips onto her hand and squeezes it in return. As they move toward the monastery, she’d move a bit sluggishly, but she’d still keep up with Sephy. Still, she’d keep her eyes closed for that time. However, once she hears him state that she’s sick, she snaps her eyes open and frowns at him* I am not sick, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Shut up, Jenna. If you tell them that, you’ll never win their sympathy. I don’t have any money. I want to be housed for free. And if you want the same, you’d better keep your mouth shut for now.”* *grunts* She doesn’t even know what she is saying right now. *slowly shakes his head* Please, help us. *scowls, a little irritated at his own tactics right now* We need a room, and we have nowhere else to go.

*the monk slowly nods his head, then begins to lead the way, silent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes slightly but sighs and slowly nods her head, conceding into Seph’s decision. She then leans her head against his shoulder and closes her eyes again, figuring she might as well make herself comfortable. However, after a moment, she sends him a mildly strained telepathic transmission that would also give away that her headache isn’t necessarily minor and that she is fatigued* ~If they try shoving herbal remedies down my throat because of your tactic, I’ll make you pay.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her and shakes his head* *”I will ensure that does not happen.”* *continues to follow the monk, scowling as they are led away from the monastery area, and into more rural-like grounds with wooden houses and such*

Monk-dude: *waves a hand towards the trees and the houses below* Allow me to personally welcome you to our home. You are welcome to use my house, I am never home anyway. *leads them further down the path, soon stopping in front of a less-than-interesting log cabin like structure, which is very long in length* Feel free to use it as you see fit. We only request that you do not pollute the river. *heads away from them again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s words* ~I appreciate that. Any “medicine” would only make me feel sick as is since I am not sick.~ *opens her eyes as she feels the monk move away then looks up at Seph and grins at him* Well, that was rather easy. Though I am still not sick.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I get it, you can stop saying that. I already told you why I told the idiot that you were sick, and it worked. Now stop talking about it. *pushes the door open and stares at the inside of the house. It contains just one room, and the entire of the floor is covered in soft things like grass, bird feathers, cotton, anything that could be found in the environment that was soft has been laid down* Well, this is interesting.I wonder if that monk knows the meaning of ‘fire hazard’.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly smirks and mutters to herself* Between the two of us, he’s bound to learn it soon enough. *chuckles to herself then closes her eyes again* Definitely not opening another one of those things for a long time… *sighs and places more of her weight against Seph’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly and pulls her into the singular room, trying to set her down on the pile of soft rubbish on the ground* Just lie down and try to sleep for now. I think I’m going to try and work out what the hell this place is, exactly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and mutters, even though she doesn’t really put up much of a fight against his attempts to nudge her into a lying position* I”d rather stay with you, though… *keeps her eyes closed, not even bothering to put the energy into opening them for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves towards the door again once Jenna is lying down* That might not be a good idea, in my opinion. For now you need rest. I won’t go far. I’m just exploring the area. *stops outside the doorway, picking up some shed green scales* What the hell? *carries them back inside to show to Jenna* Are these dragon scales? I would say so, but they are quite different to the type I normally see.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly sighs at Seph’s words and decides that she might as well fall asleep. Once she makes this decision, she finds that it doesn’t take her long to fall into a deep sleep. In fact, she’d already be well into sleeping by the time Seph returns with the scale, so she doesn’t respond at all. She just incoherently mutters in her sleep, though whether it was an attempted answer or not would remain a mystery*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and moves to sit on the floor, leaning his back to a wall, keeping a watch over Jenna’s condition for the time being. He idly picks up handfuls of the fluff on the ground, flicking them away, sometimes flicking the occaisonal feather onto Jenna’s sleeping form. After some more time, he folds his arms and closes his eyes, soon nodding off to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Would barely react as Seph flicks things on her, mostly because feathers are so light that they go unnoticed. Eventually, not long after Sephy falls asleep, she drifts over toward him and wraps her arms about his form as she presses up against him, wanting additional warmth as she sleeps. She’s so exhausted that she’d probably still be asleep when Sephy wakes up. However, by that point, she’d be easy to wake up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sleeps for a number of hours, well into the hours of the night. He is woken up by a loud thumping sound outside and some arguing, and rises from his position to peer out the door and look. He makes a loud hissing noise and moves over to shake Jenna, hissing at her* Wake up! Now!

*outside, two rather large eastern lung dragons are busy thrashing horns in the river, currently fighting over whose right it is to bathe first*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans as Seph shakes her and mutters* Do you have to wake me in the same manner of one of your SOLDIERs…? *her eyes flutter open soon after. She stares at him for a moment as her eyes focus, which causes them to shift back and forth between human appearance and draconic. Finally, she gives him a quizzical glance* What’s wrong?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grabs her arm and pulls her towards the window, wanting her to see* *”Look. If these things see us, we’re probably going to become lunch. Or something else…”* *shakes his head* *”We should get out of here…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Glances out of the window then shakes her head at Sephiroth* I don’t think so, Seph. That type of dragon has always been peaceful in any world that I’ve met. Asian Lungs were traditionally called the Emperor’s dragons of Feudal China.. *looks into his eyes* I think you can calm down. They are more into scholarly pursuits than munching on humans. *yawns* How long was I asleep?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You were asleep for a good number of hours. It was the middle of the day when we came here. Now it’s dawn. *peers out the window and continues to watch the dragons thump horns* Come to think of it… now that you mention that these things are peaceful, they don’t seem nearly as angry in their fighting as a lot of mammals I’ve seen. And.. *becomes quiet as he notices that one of the dragons is now looking squarely at him* Shit. *ducks under the window, crouching on the ground*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Slowly nods at Seph’s statement* I see. I am sorry for tempting you with thoughts of sex just to do that. *blinks as he ducks and hides then chuckles and shakes her head* My, the Great Sephiroth hiding? I thought you said you were no coward. *broadly grins, amused by his actions*

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.