The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”My statement was accurate too. Unless you suddenly changed sexes and became a man.”* *aggressively snorts in disgust and continues to watch the monsters fight, staying well out of the way as one of them is sent flying into a building* *”Does this usually happen?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~What, you being stubborn? It sure seems like that is quite a common occurrence.~ *smirks to herself* ~If you’re talking about what’s going on here, I don’t know. I just know that machine definitely has some good engineering put into it to be doing what it’s doing.~ *yawns* ~Though it looks like they are destroying as much as they are protecting with it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That’s what I thought, too… what’s the point of destroying something like that? It just doesn’t make any sense to me.”* *slowly shakes his head, annoyed* *”This is going to go on for hours, and it doesn’t affect either you or me. I am personally finding this unentertaining. I don’t know what’s so great about it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* ~Will it make you feel better if I open a portal to go someplace else?~ *crosses her arms, irritated at how much Seph has been complaining. She shakes her head and mutters* Overgrown selfish child.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes, it would. Somewhere less ridiculous than this can work well.”* *folds his arms and flies back down towards her* And don’t pick another stupid place like this. *glares* Because I don’t want to watch animals kill each other for mindless entertainment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, one day I’m going to have to make you look up the word random. *glares at him* Because, you certainly don’t seem to get that concept through your thick skull as is. I have not been picking places at all. *snorts at him then casts a spell to open a portal, which is once again randomized to exit at any particular Earth at any particular place. Then, she moves up behind Seph and shoves him through the portal, not wanting to hear any more complaints from him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know what the word means, don’t try to mock me. *glares at her, ignoring the portal as it opens up and begins to chaotically swirl right next to him* And I don’t have a thick skull. How DARE you say that about me, you i—*growls as he is shoved through*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts in irritation then rolls her eyes and moves through the portal as well. Not long after the duo have passed through the portal, the fighting Kaiju fall ontop of the building where Jenna had been positioned. If Sephiroth had tumbled out of the portal and landed on the ground, Jenna would tumble onto his back shortly afterward. If he had not, she’d simply tumble onto the ground*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is already standing and dusting himself off as Jenna tumbles onto the ground. He looks around him, frowning slightly at the shady leafy green area around him, seeming to be calmed a bit by the twittering birds, gentle breeze and pleasant temperature of the air* It’s quiet here. At least it’s better than the other place. No angry monsters either. Unless you count me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans as she pushes herself up into a kneeling position and holds her head for a moment. Then, she grumbles out* You are not a monster, Seph… Perhaps once you might have lost your identity to one, but you are not truly a monster… *shakes her head then stands up, hissing at her current headache* I hope you’re happy with this world, because I’m certainly not opening another one of those for another week.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves away from her and walks towards a nearby stream, which is crystal clear and clean. He crouches down to scoop some up with his hands, drinking it not long after* This is very good. *rises to his feet again* I think I can tolerate this place for a week, provided you don’t turn me into another silly animal. Why didn’t we go back to where you live?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her hand from her temples, deciding that she’s nursed her headache enough. She then coldly looks over at Sephiroth* How many times do you intend on asking me that inane question? *hisses in annoyance* We will go back when I feel like it. *shakes her head and moves toward a bench, soon sitting down in it. Even though she doesn’t bring her hand to her head yet again, she still has quite the headache at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls at her* Are you deaf, woman? I asked why we didn’t go back. I didn’t ask WHEN we were going back. Pay more attention next time. *growls* Why this place? Why any place? What’s so bad about where you were before?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles at him* You didn’t like being a cat. You didn’t like the second world with the large creatures. So, we are here. *frowns at him* You don’t pay very close attention, do you? And I heard you quite well. I am here because I don’t want to be there. That is all you need to know.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls, scooping up a hand of water up in his hands to flick in Jenna’s direction* That’s all I need to know huh? Fine. *flicks the water off his hands, then moves to sit on the bench next to her, irritated with her lack of response*

*a rather large and tall man with darker tanned skin casually walks down the path, dressed in a a bright orange robe that is very similar to the monks of China. He slows down as he sees the strange people and slows down once he nears them, giving them a warm friendly smile* You are obviously not from around here. Greetings, travellers. Do you need help? *bows his head respectfully, then straightens himself upright again, his eyes glowing momentarily with faint blue light*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls as Seph flicks the water toward her then snorts and turns her head away* You yourself stated that you prefer to learn things from observation. *snorts* Use those great observational powers to deduce your answers then. *closes her eyes, more interested in fighting off her headache for the moment. As the monk comes by to ask if they need assistance, she doesn’t bother to open her eyes and just growls out* No, fuck off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the Chinese monk-dressed male quietly sighs at Jenna’s remark, then bows his head again and keeps on walking down the path, leaving the two alone for the time being*

Sephiroth: Fine, I will. *scowls* You don’t make any sense. You invited me to stay with you, and yet you avoid the place yourself. What’s so bad about it that’s fine for me, but not you? *glares*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tiredly sighs and looks over at him* You already know the answer to your question, if you only but think… *Shakes her head then mutters* Very well, since you are going to hound me about this til kingdom come, as the humans say.. *looks him in the eyes* You are not bound to a creature that might as well be classified as a bona fide devil. That is the reason why you received such pain when you tried to enter my mind. Those defenses are meant for the Snake, not you. Are you happy now? You have your answer, or at least the elements you should need to put the rest of the puzzle together on your own. *closes her eyes again, still irritated at her headache*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The snake? *snorts and slowly shakes his head* And you called me the coward. You can’t run from it forever, that’s just ridiculous. *rises to his feet, and begins to walk down the path that the monk was travelling* Well, come on. We can’t sit here all day, can we?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *opens her eyes to look at Seph* I didn’t say I was running at any point. *Snorts then stands up, ignoring her headache for now. She then shakes her head at him and moves over to his side* Why should we go that way? Or are you just figuring that monk will give us free room?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am figuring that the monk will lead us to his monastery, or at least some kind of dwelling where we can find accomadation for the week. Here is as good as a place as any to be stuck in for a while. *grunts* It’s kind of nice, actually. Though the tranquility annoys me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts and glances to the side* If that is where you wish to find dwelling, fine. Monasteries have never been my favorite type of place. *mutters* Not to mention, even a monk would be hesitant to give help to someone who immediately told them to fuck off upon the first sentence muttered… *narrows her eyes and frowns in thought* How do you even know of monks and monasteries anyway? I’m more than certain that I did not see either of those on your planet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: One word, Jenna. Wutai. *scowls and moves ahead* “The path to enlightenment lies in the mountains, my brother.But be warned. To learn the ways of the great leviathan, you must learn the ways of your own soul.” *loudly snorts and moves into the villiage*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts and grumbles* No wonder I didn’t really examine that part of your world all that closely. *frowns as she looks ahead at the town then narrows her eyes and looks over at Sephy* You do realize, if we do stay in that place, they won’t let us have sex tonight. *crosses her arms, not liking that thought at all herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *soon comes to a halt just short of the village* Let’s go somewhere else.

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.