The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Seph* ~There is no saying that this exact restaurant exists on my planet, Seph…~ *blinks and looks up as she hears a loud siren sound off* What the hell is that noise? *twitches in annoyance and hisses*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Well, depending on how long we stay here, as in here, where we are, I’ll come back here for more, and….”* *slowly rises to his feet as he hears the sirens, raising an eyebrow* What is that…? *scowls, quickly glancing around him, loudly snarling* Follow me. Now. *grabs her arm and moves for the door* Stay close.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply frowns as Seph grabs her arm. Still, she willingly follows him, at least until she notices all the fleeing masses. She then shakes her head and pulls away her hand* Where exactly are you planning on going? What do you think is going on?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That energy I sensed before… it’s moving. I’m going to get high over the sea and take a look at it. Then we are going to fly off to somewhere safe. *grunts and scoops Jenna up into his arms, creating an invisibility illusion sense over them, then he springs into the air, holding onto Jenna tightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply frowns at Sephiroth* Who said that I wanted to run away to safety. There’s no guarantee that we would be in harm’s way if we stayed in that city to see what is going on, Seph. *crosses her arms, deeply scowling at the way that he’s making decisions for her at the moment. However, for now, she stays in his arms, partially curious as to what they’ll find out there in the ocean*

*About a three hours swim at his top speed away from Tokyo, the creature known as Gojira is heading directly for the capital city of Japan. His large, jagged, metallic-colored spikes are protruding out of the ocean’s surface.*

*There are also several naval ships and ground troops making their way to Tokyo. Those on the ocean are heading toward Tokyo Bay while the ground troops are making the beach be their first stand, hoping to deter the large creature there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”At least I didn’t end up having to pay for the ramen beef bowl.”* *keeps a firm hold of her as he flies towards the source of the energy, soon flying over the coastline of Japan below. He flies out over the ocean thereafter and keeps his attention below, wanting to find the monster with the giant life energy aura. He soon grunts as he finds the naval ships on the ocean, but fails to see the metallic spikes right now* Well, at least the humans were prepared.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Seph, tapping her fingers against her upper arms. She snorts and shakes her head* I think you’re just trying to get revenge for all the times I carried you while I was actually taller than you. *glances down at the water and tilts her head as she spots the spikes* Well, that’s definitely not a submarine… *frowns as the spikes submerge under the surface as the kaiju sinks lower in order to avoid the naval ships and get to shore. There’d be a very dark patch of water, steadily moving toward the shore, that passes under Sephy’s location within ten minutes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps his attention on the sea below, deeply frowning as he senses out the life aura, glaring* It’s moving… I don’t like this at all. *promptly backs up in the air, flying higher as he finally sees the dark shape under the water* What the hell IS that thing!?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *states in a bored manner* My guess is that “thing” would be the “Gojira”, or “Godzilla”, that was being discussed in the museum that you didn’t want to be in. *shrugs* At least, the documents there said that it spends most of its time in the ocean. And this would be the ocean.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, I can see that… it’s not something I want to stay near, however. Now that I’ve seen it, I am half tempted to fly away to safety again. Unless you would rather suggest something else… *deeply frowns at the thought*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tries to wiggle out of Seph’s grip* Do whatever you want, Seph. I’m rather curious to see what exactly the humans are planning on doing with all those ships and cannons and so on. *frowns as she continues to wiggle, contemplating just teleporting away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Do you want to fall? It’s at least a two-hundred foot drop down. At least let me set you down somewhere first. *slowly shakes his head* Unless you’d rather crash down and die. I don’t want you to do that, either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rolls her eyes at Seph* First of all, I am a mage. That means that I can either set up my own levitation or teleportation spell or shift into the draconic form that I use before I hit the water. I’ve managed to do the shift at shorter distances and still take to the air. *shakes her head then looks up at his face* Second, I am immortal. That means that dying means absolutely nothing. *Snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine, do whatever you want, then. *seems a little bit offended* Fly away and do what you want to. I’m keeping well out of the way of that stupid monster. I don’t want to be attacked by it, not something that has a powerful aura like that… *frowns and loosens his grip so Jenna could easily get free if she wished*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Seph and shakes her head at him* You’re worrying too much on this matter. *shrugs and then promptly teleports away as soon as Seph lets go of her. She’d reappear on the roof of one of the skyscrapers. Soon enough, she leans against the ledge and patiently waits, wanting to see what will happen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once Jenna is gone from his hold, he sharply turns upwards, flying higher into the air, then levitates once high enough, his attention on the ground below now, also curious to see what will happen with the ships and the monster in the ocean* *”I’m not worrying too much. I just don’t wish to become blast-fodder.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Unfortunately for both Jenna and Sephiroth, they have at least an hour to wait before the fireworks actually start. However, for the human military, this is actually a good thing, for they get the chance to position themselves as best they can for the defense.

By the time the sun is just starting to set and light up the sky with shades of red and purple, the shadowy form under the ocean reaches the shallows of Tokyo bay. Being as though he can’t stay submerged any longer, the large creature begins to rise up to the surface. This action creates a large swell that tosses about any boats in the area. Soon enough, the creature stands tall at around 55 meters. However, for now, half of his body is still hidden under the water.

Not long after the “monster” created by radioactive bombardment emerges, several fighter jets swoop in and begin to bombard him with missiles. Thus, the creature pauses for a moment and growls. But not long after that, the spikes on his back begin to erratically light up one by one until they are all lit up. From there, he opens his mouth and a stream of bluish white radioactive “heat” streams forward from his mouth and at the jets, vaporizing nearly half of them in one swoop*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just hangs back in the air, staying well out of the way as he watches the monster’s fierce destructive display. He glances down at Jenna and sends a telepathic signal to her, frowning, his concern sent along with the signal* *”And you told me not to be worried about this thing. We would have been in real trouble if we were down there when it decided to attack, hm?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~I am “down there”, Seph, and yes, I do not feel like I am in much danger at all.~ *narrows her eyes as she watches the scene. The monster moves closer to land, exposing more of its massive body as the water gets shallower. Meanwhile, the military continues to bombard it with missiles and masers. And in response, Godzilla keeps on nearly vaporizing his opponents with his atomic breath* ~Seems to me that it is attacking that which is attacking it. And since I am doing nothing of the sort, I am more than confident that I will be fine.~

*Meanwhile, in the distance, three large planes are heading toward the city. Two of the planes have cables under them which are attached to a large mechanical version of the beast which is currently heading toward the city. If Sephiroth were to want to ever scan the MechaGodzilla, so to speak, he’d find that it actually has a bone structure and is a bio-machine. What might be doubtful for him to learn from any scan is that the bones are from the original Gojira who attacked Tokyo in 1954.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You could still be in the way whenever it blasts something. I don’t think it would take much notice of you, being so small in comparison to one of those massive war ships, for instance. Just keep a close eye on it and don’t get blown up, that’s all I ask.”* *rises up even higher as he hears the planes, scowling* *”We should move and teleport out of here. This place is going to become a war zone.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hrmph, you can move and teleport out if you wish, coward. I will be fine.~ *glances over at the incoming machine and tilts her head. She then smirks to herself and mutters* This will definitely get interesting. That is for certain.

Godzilla: *finally steps onto land and lets out a bellowing roar. While some might say that the human attacks had not hurt the creature at all, they actually had breached his hide several times, and there are still a few marks to show it. However, these wounds are rapidly healing. In fact, his healing abilities are rumored to be so quick that something can chop him in half and he’d still heal rather than die*

*The eyes on the mechanical version of the attacking monster light up as the humans begin prepping it for battle. However, it is still too far away to be dropped off quite yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: **growls* *”I’m NOT a coward, thank you very much, woman!”* *narrows his eyes at the monster’s roaring sound, snarling at the intensity of the noise as it hits his eardrums, causing him to cover his ears with his hands* *”I just don’t see why you want to be here, that’s all.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares up in Seph’s general direction, even though she can’t quite see him from her vantage point* ~I’ve told you before, don’t call me “woman”, Sephy!~ *snorts and crosses her arms* ~And call it idle curiosity. That is all. Anyway, it’s more entertaining than other things that I’ve seen before. Less entertaining than some as well.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Don’t call me anything offensive and I won’t do the same to you.”* *scowls* *”Entertainment? You should come to my planet when the WEAPONs are in action, then.”* *snorts* *”You would probably enjoy that as well.”* *scowls in irritation* *”I don’t know how you could find this entertaining. It’s two large animals about to fight. Who cares.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I called it as I see it. I am down here and you are quite some distance away, just whining. Hence, you are a coward.~ *shakes her head at him* ~And I was around for a few parts while those WEAPONs were active. Strange how they did anything but attack you.~

*Meanwhile, the pilot of Kiyru chooses to disconnect the cables that had been keeping it attached to the planes due to the fact that they are not moving fast enough to intercept. Not long after the large mechanical creature begins to plummet to the ground, several thrusters pop up from its back and legs. Soon after, it rockets towards Gojira’s location. As it closes in on the monster, it pivots so that it is moving side-ways then it slams into the mutated dinosaur’s side, sending Godzilla flying into a nearby building*

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.