The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah, yes, I should have figured that Zack had his hand in that. *shakes her head and continues to massage Seph’s muscles* I suppose it doesn’t matter in the long run. It was simply a curiosity. *looks at the back of his head* Is there any spot in particular that you’d like me to work on, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I don’t mind. But do note, it’s not even fully dark yet. If you put me to sleep now, I will either wake up too early, or sleep for too long. *grins* If you want me to suggest an area, try my shoulders. Then wake me back up so I may return the favour.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him* I don’t know why this always puts you to sleep. It is relaxing, but most people don’t fall asleep while having a massage. *moves her hands to his shoulders and begins to massage him there, doing her best to relax the muscles* Just don’t get angry at me if you wind up purring again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I will because it’s your fault. *closes his eyes and sighs in contentment, soon relaxed enough to begin softly purring. A slow smile spreads across his face and he lies there for the time being, just enjoying Jenna’s touch*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, it’s not that bad though… *sighs to herself and continues to massage his shoulders. She grins as she hears the purring noise, but chooses not to comment about it any more. She’d continue to work on his shoulder until he either falls asleep or indicates for her to work on something else*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just lies there for the time being, utterly content with Jenna’s massaging of his shoulder. He soon drifts off into a light doze after about five more minutes of massaging, lying still, his breathing soon becoming slow and even*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *massages Seph’s shoulders for about fifteen more minutes until she notices that he is already asleep. She then grins and snuggles up against him* Good night, Seph. *rests her forehead against the back of his shoulder then closes her eyes and yawns. Not long after that, she drifts to sleep as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: **shuffles about in his sleep, soon moving to snuggle up against Jenna, instinctively gravitating towards the warm body and friendly life-aura. His sleep would be quite peaceful if left undisturbed, and would sleep well into the hours of the morning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *manages to peacefully sleep this night, so there would be nothing from her to wake Sephy up this time around. Most likely, Sephy would wake up with Jenna still snuggled up against him, with her arms wrapped about his torso in a slightly possessive manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once his body is rested enough, he begins to stir, slowly opening his eyes, focussing them on Jenna once he’s awake enough. He raises an eyebrow, seeming a little bit confused with how close she is right now. He makes a weak grunt and shuffles about, repositioning himself, not feeling like getting up just yet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmmm… stay… *tries to tighten her grip on Sephy so he doesn’t make her loose her warmth and “protection”. However, if he is really persistent in wanting to move away from her, he’d be able to easily loosen her grip since she is indeed still asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lazily scratches his side* Mmmph… *tiredly yawns, then tries to wiggle away from her after five more minutes, slipping out of her grip, stumbling to his feet* Sorry to wake you, but… *glances at the window* It’s broad daylight. *frowns* I am getting so lax in waking with the sunrise as of late… *scratches the side of his head, then moves away to pick up a hairbrush and brush out his hair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans ans sleeps for another few minutes, but she eventually begins to shiver since she is now without her male to snuggle against. So, within five minutes of Sephy moving away, she slowly opens her eyes and growns, just barely catching his statement about getting lax* Hrmph.. Sunrise isn’t that important..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not important, but I always used to rise with the sun. It’s generally easier to catch something to eat at dawn, and at dusk for that matter. *glances back at Jenna* Are you hungry? Should I order room service?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at him* No, I’m fine where hunger is concerned. *reaches up over her head and stretches herself out. After a moment, she slides over to Seph’s side and caresses the side of his face* Did you sleep well?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head, turning his attention towards the mirror so he can brush out his bangs and make them stick up properly* I did, thank you. *gives her a sideways glance* I can’t believe you left the comfortable confines of the bed to come over here for the sole purpose of touching my face.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rolls her eyes at his statement* Then continue to be in disbelief. *pats his shoulder then moves away. She flicks her hand toward the television to turn it on, wanting to insure that they are in a safe area still by listening to the news. Then, she moves into the restroom to deal with bodily needs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *idly watches Jenna move around, then moves to the side of the bed to pick up his clothing and place it on for the day, frowning in thought to himself* *”Is there anything you want to do in this world, or do you want to go back to where you came from now?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *flushes the toilet and then steps out of the bathroom, crossing her arms. She then coldly states* I’m not going back yet. *snorts and moves to sit in a chair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph. Suit yourself. *moves to his feet and clips up his belt buckles, also tightening his leather chest straps, placing his coat on not long after* You’d best find something to do here, then. Otherwise you will become positively bored out of your mind, no doubt. Me, I’m probably going to explore and see what I can learn about this place. One should always familiarise themselves with their surroundings.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* This city is the same as the Tokyo of my world aside from that building that you stormed out of last night and the fact that there’s a mutated dinosaur that lives in the ocean. *shrugs* But I’ll join you either way. *glances to the side then casts a spell to toss the room service menu at Seph* I could teach you Japanese..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t believe I ever went to the Tokyo of your world, either. I don’t remember… *shrugs his shoulders, frowning as the room service menu is tossed at him* You want to teach me a language I’ll never use? *frowns at the menu* It’s all in that funny scribble I keep seeing around here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I thought you were a great military General who realized that knowledge is golden, Seph. Shouldn’t you want to know as much as possible, even if the knowledge may never actually come into play? Or do you enjoy looking ignorant when it is most important? *Shakes her head then stands up* Those scribbles are the letters that make up the Japanese language. Most likely, they are kanji.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Fine, teach me. But a language generally takes years to learn. Not minutes. I hope you realize that. *glances back down at the room service menu, scowling* If you can read it, just tell me what it says for now. That’s good enough.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns in thought* Well, if you are a really good psychic.. I would think that you can just absorb my knowledge if you really wanted to and if I let down my barriers to keep intruders out of my head. *walks over to him and takes the menu. She then begins to calmly read through the various selections*

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.