The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her, annoyed. He inspects his nose for damage, then sniffles a few times, half-expecting it to start bleeding. When it does not, he makes a small grunt and moves to the bed, scowling as he sits down* I was only going to ask if you wanted to see what the city looks like from atop that steel tower.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at him* Seph, I’m rather tired. *slowly shakes her head, having expected him to have noticed that much* Anyway, how would that have been a solution for your annoyance at the fact that I talk in my sleep and have nightmares? *shakes her head once more then turns around a bit and begins to gently massage the small of Seph’s back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Would you just… drop that already? It didn’t have anything to do with it at all. I was just trying to change the subject. I thought if I sat quietly enough for a while, the subject would become old and I could talk about something else. Stop bringing it up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him then continues to massage his back. After a moment, she softly speaks* You claim that you want to have me as more than a friend. However, you never ask me questions about myself nor indicate that you care to know… You didn’t even know the material of the clothing I wear all the time…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So what? What does it matter what I do? *grunts* Why do you care so much if I ask such questions or not? It doesn’t make any difference. And besides, I learn by observation. Asking questions can be a sign of ignorance.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at him* One would say that your claims to your desires contradict your actions… *sighs then moves her hands away from his back and lies on her side* Perhaps you should take some time to yourself to figure out what you actually want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know damn well what I want. I’ve known that from the beginning. Expressing that, however. That is another story entirely. *slowly shrugs his shoulders, then shuffles away from her so he can strip himself of his coat, pants and boots, shuffling underneath the covers wearing only his boxer shorts* Perhaps I’ll take you there another day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly sighs at Seph’s words then after a moment, she slowly moves in to snuggle against his side. Once she makes herself comfortable, she softly speaks* Why are you so determined to go there of all places? It’s nothing all that special.. *yawns, then waves her hand to turn off the television that was still playing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* I wasn’t talking about the tower. *mutters* I was talking about… well.. *scowls, clearly becoming bothered by the conversation and the idea of speaking about his feelings* This is getting ridiculous. *shuffles away from her a bit, feeling vulnerable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *quickly moves to grip onto Seph’s arm, not wanting him to shrink away. She then shakes her head, trying to indicate that he doesn’t need to do that* I think I understand now. *deeply frowns at him* You need to stop thinking this is all foolish. Your pride is definitely getting in the way of you doing things that should be done for you to “get there”. I’m not going to mock you, Seph. If I was going to, I would have pointed out to your entire planet that you were a nearly thirty year old virgin first and foremost. Now, have I done that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stares back at her initially, silent, seeming to be assessing her, also debating something in his mind. He furrows his eyebrows at her statements, then slowly shakes his head* No. I can’t say that you have done anything of the sort. *releases a long tired sigh and sits up properly, thinking* Hmph.. I don’t really know how to answer the question you keep persisting with. The entire issue is rather complicated.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lets go of Seph’s arm then moves her left hand so that she can caress the side of his face* Well, the first thing for you to do is to stop being so stubborn about appearing to be the unwaivering Great Sephiroth who could never doubt anything. *shakes her head at him* You need to start being more earnest than that and actually stop hiding. *Frowns* I’ve watched you for a long time.. so I know you much better than you know me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a soft harrumphing sound, but stays still as Jenna touches the side of his face* I’m not that stubborn… *closes his eyes, slowly relaxing* I know what I want. I just don’t want to sound like a complete idiot in my attempts to acquire what I would like. If you claim to know me so well, you should already know about the reputation I have to uphold. I’m not somebody who jumps into just anything without thought, or intelligent planning on how to get there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves her hand down to rub his stomach, though at times, her fingers might brush him in a way that could induce a “ticklish” person to react. However, at the moment, she is not thinking of tickling him* And you should know that your reputation means nothing. You ruined it yourself when you went insane and tried to take over your planet. *shakes her head* Not that I ever cared about it anyway. Also, you didn’t have a great amount of planning the first time we had sex. *faintly smirks* Sometimes, you do need to be rash and just rush on ahead into new territory. Otherwise, barriers will never fall.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *instinctively twitches his stomach muscles in reaction to the ticklish sensation, then turns his head away from her, focussing hard on the wallpaper patterns on the wall opposite in an effort to stay calm* Hmph… on the contrary, I still have a reputation of a horrible evil bastard. If I were to state that… I have feelings othr than hatred, well that contradicts the fact that I am cold, horrible, heartless and evil. *reaches out to grasp onto her hand, wanting to make her stop*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks, taken by surprise as Seph grips onto her hand. She looks him over, noticing how tense he is then looks at him* What’s wrong? I was just rubbing your stomach. I’ve done it several times, Seph. *narrows her eyes as she contemplates what could be bothering him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gently places Jenna’s hand back in her lap, then moves to lie down properly once again* I’d just like you to keep your hands to yourself right now. No offense meant. I just want to relax and get some sleep soon. *pulls the bedcovers over him, then shuffles onto his side, his back facing her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes once more then thinks over what happens. After a moment, she softly speaks* You’re ticklish, aren’t you? *quickly moves her hands around him and begins to earnestly tickle him since she doesn’t expect him to give her an honest answer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *initially does nothing, both wanting to ignore Jenna, and not wanting to swing out at her and hurt her. However, when the tickling sensation becomes too much for him to ignore, he squirms and grabs at her hand, crunching his body up into a tight ball in order to protect himself, supressing the desire to laugh* I don’t like it, please don’t do it… *smothers a chuckle*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly smirks then shakes her head at him* The Great Sephiroth is ticklish? *softly chuckles and shakes her head* You’re very lucky that I am not Aeris. That twit would probably broadcast that fact to the entire universe. *moves her hands away from his and then begins to massage his back instead, wanting to calm him down* I won’t though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at the thought and slowly nods his head* Hmph… you’re probably right. I wouldn’t put it past Aeris to broadcast such information to everybody she knew, and then later the entire planet. *sighs as Jenna massages his back* Thank you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You’re welcome. I don’t care for socializing anyway. *faintly smirks* I certainly won’t ever let that pink idiot know your other secret that I caught you doing. *continues to massage his back then deeply frowns, muttering* You haven’t eaten all day… Are you going to be alright? I know you can last longer than most humans can without food… Still, you’re not hungry, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I’m not hungry, that is correct. I won’t need any food. *scowls at her comment* If the pink idiot ever found out about the ‘other secret’, she would probably slap me silly, or scream that I am doing something disgraceful. *loudly snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* I just still don’t get how you knew how to do that and not anything about sex… *shakes her head* One tends to go hand in hand with the knowledge of the other as far as I knew. *continues to massage his back and mutters* You did seem like you’ve done it prior to that night as well..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow* Once I read the book, I thought about the mechanism of it. *shrugs* It wasn’t that hard to put some effort into. *frowns* I’d heard Zack’s comments about wanting to be with women, but nobody ever told me about procreation, not at any point. Zack was the one who explained how to… well… *grunts* He told me it was to help one relax. It felt good, and I didn’t know any better.

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.