The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tenses as soon as she feels Seph trying to break into her mind, not aware that it is him at the moment. Since she is so sensitive toward the subject due to Sesshou, she doesn’t hesitate to unconsciously put up the strong barriers that she had set up for years. Thus, Seph might feel like his mind just got bombarded by a firestorm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly hisses, having been completely unexpecting of the reaction he receives from Jenna. He immediately withdraws from her mind and backs off the bed, loudly snarling in pain, clutching at his forehead, loudly growling* Damn you! *snarls at Jenna, then aggressively shakes her shoulder, trying to wake her up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps in surprise as she’s shaken and snaps her eyes open. After a moment of trying to focus her eyesight, she blinks at Seph* What’s wrong…? *frowns at him* You’re acting as if you’re under attack..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly growls at her statement and snorts in disgust* You don’t even know what you just did? *makes a loud harrumphing noise and stands tall on his feet, folding his arms again* I’m getting tired of this behaviour. What the hell is wrong with you? Why do you keep making stupid noises in your sleep? Don’t deny it. It happens pretty much every damn time you are asleep. I want to know why.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and narrows her eyes at him* What I just did? *looks over him* You don’t look injured to me… *Shrugs then gives him another quizzical look* What exactly are you referring to with “stupid noises”. Knowing you, that can be nearly everything that can come out of my person.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts at her* Don’t give me that bullshit. Do you want me to videotape you next time you fall asleep to show you your silly behaviours? You whimper and growl and make all sorts of stupid noises, like you are having a nightmare or something similar.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at him* And if I do have troublesome dreams? *frowns at him* As for the growling.. Does it sound like this? *begins to ramble on in her native language, not really saying anything of much imporatnce, just giving him examples of what the words sound like*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts, slowly nodding his head* Somewhat similar to that… *slowly shakes his head, sighing* I don’t get it. You do it practically all the time, well, at least when you are asleep. I am simply asking you why. I don’t understand why you would do that. Sometimes it is annoying. *grunts* You have woken me up before with it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances to the side and sighs, slowly shaking her head* First, the growling.. It’s a language, Seph. It’s the language that I grew up speaking. Therefore, what you are hearing are words. As for the dreams.. I’ve seen a lot in my lifetime.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Do you think I haven’t? I’ve died, been manipuated… *snorts* I’m not giving you my life story. But the point is, I have seen a lot as well. But I don’t behave like… like THAT in my sleep. *narrows his eyes* It’s frustrating to watch, and I don’t like it at all. *pauses, rapping the fingers of his left hand against his upper right arm, still keeping them crossed* How might I go about stopping it from happening without waking you up? I tried to enter your mind, but you attacked me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’ve lived much longer than you have, Seph. *Shakes her head at him* You’ve yet to experience a fraction of what I have. *sighs as she watches him then shakes her head* I don’t think there’s anything for you to do, Seph. *mutters* Normally, I’d just use alcohol to sleep soundly.. but you dislike that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t dissaprove of that, but your version of ‘using alcohol’ involves drinking enough to render yourself unconcious, and then dead. *snorts* You don’t know a damn thing about how to take care of yourself properly. You can claim to know all sort of things, and claim that you’ve lived longer than me, but some of the things you do are as idiotic as young teenagers who are experimenting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him* Just because I do not care whether I live or die does not mean that I am incompetent as to how to take care of myself. *Scowls at him then snorts* And I’ve only rendered myself unconscious once. Not to mention, I died then because someone decided to throw me into water.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* You killed yourself last time you did it. Don’t blame the fact I threw you into water. You were going to die anyway. *moves back over to the window to sit down in the chair he placed there earlier* That presence still hasn’t gone away. It hasn’t moved, it hasn’t done anything. I think we are safe for now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rolls her eyes at him* I think I said that you were overreacting from the start on that matter, Seph. *Sighs and lies down again, though she isn’t quite ready to go back to sleep after being so rudely woken. After a moment, she softly speaks* It’d probably not be a good idea to try peaking into my mind without my knowledge again..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud grunt at her and turns his back to her now, leaning his arms on the window sill, staring off into the distance* Just tell me how I can make you shut up, then. It’s certainly not the first time you have done it, and you have woken me up before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at his words then mutters to herself* Always about you first, isn’t it? *shakes her head, tossing off the thought then waves her hand to turn on the television, not really having an answer to give Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at her comment, then glances back to her, slowly shaking his head. Afterwards, he stares back out the window, silent and thoughtful, saying nothing more to Jenna for the time being*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she observes on the regional news station that the humans of this country have finished building a cyborg self-defense project named Kiyru. There are a number of press videos displaying the “Anti-G” technology including a Absolute-Zero Ray that freezes the atoms of what it fires upon. Unfortunately for Sephy, the station is speaking Japanese*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears the noise in the background, but as he doesn’t recognise the language, he doesn’t really react or pay attention to it. He just continues to sit in the chair for the time being, occaisonally subtly turning his head back to look at Jenna, otherwise staring off into the distance at things like corporate business headquater buildings, and the Tokyo tower off in the far distance. After about an hour or so when darkness begins to settle over the city, he rises to his feet, moving over to the bed, seeming calmer than before* I have an idea.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *was still paying attention to the coverage on the cyborg creature, trying to figure out how humans actually managed to build something like that. So, it takes her a moment to realize that Seph had moved and is speaking to her. However, she soon glances over at him and simply states* Oh? What would that be? *quickly frowns* If the word lobotomy comes out of your mouth… the end result won’t be pleasant.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply, offended by Jenna’s assumption* No, I wasn’t thinking about that subject at all any more. My idea wasn’t even going to have anything to do with a lobotomy. If you’re going to think such things, I’m not even going to bother at all. *glares and moves back to his chair again, his eyes narrowed as he glances back at the tower in the distance* It’s raining outside anyway…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him then reaches behind her. She unclips her cape from her shoulder pads then gathers it up for a moment. Soon afterwards, she hurls the golden material at Sephy, which weighs about 40 lbs* If you’re going to sleep there, you might as well have something to cover yourself up in. *shakes her head then lies down and returns to watching the television, soon muttering* You could have stated your idea… *Snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not going to sleep on this chair. It’s uncomfortable and stu–*eyes Jenna’s cape as it flies at him, quite knocking him out of his chair and onto the floor. He growls, kicking at the air for a moment before tearing the cape off himself, tossing it onto the ground, holding the bridge of his nose in pain. He narrows his eyes in suspicion at the cape as he thinks that the noise it makes when it hits the ground does not correlate with it’s size and shape at all* What the hell is that made out of? *pinches his nose, hissing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm? *pushes herself up a bit so that she’s propped up by her left elbow. Then, she glances over at him. She blinks and tilts her head before sadly shaking her head at the way Seph currently is positioned* I thought you already knew that cape was made with actual gold inside of it. *moves to lie down again* You can come to the bed if you want to.

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.