The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I learned something at that museum. It was mostly for the purpose of learning about that world, and why things had turned out the way they did. It had nothing to do with visiting for interest. *shrugs* A mutated dinosaur…? What utter nonsense!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph* Yes, a mutated dinosaur. That place also mentioned that it spends most of its time under water and only sparsely ever is seen on the surface. In other words, you can settle down and stop worrying so much. It’s not likely to attack soon. *stops in front of what she considers a decent hotel* Either way, I’m tired. *moves inside the building*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* It’s still something to be concerned about. Especially if it decides to attack. *follows Jenna inside the hotel building* *”I suppose you know how to speak the language of the native people here?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at him and simply states* Hai. *walks over to the counter and begins to barter with the clerk for a room, managing to speak just as rapidly as the native-speaker in Japanese. Eventually, she uses a spell to steal some money and then gives it to the man and takes the key in exchange. Once she has the key in hand, she tosses it over to Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stays at the sidelines as Jenna negotiates and talks with the hotel’s desk man. He easily catches the keys as they are thrown in his direction, checking them out for a moment before heading for the stairs* We are on the tenth floor. From what I have learned, the more fancy the room, the higher the floor. Do you always pick out the best rooms on purpose?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You’d rather sleep on a cot, Seph? *faintly smirks at Seph. Then, she quickly moves to walk beside him* I don’t see a reason why I shouldn’t ask for the suites. They usually have better beds. *reaches behind him to rub the small of his back* You’ll probably want to get food via room service since you didn’t eat a thing in that restaurant earlier.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: An army cot? Its more comfortable to sleep on frozen tundra. *narrows his eyes as he heads for the elevator* I’m fine for the time being. I can eat later on. *steps into the elevator, more interested in seeing the room right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him* And a fine quality bed is much better than even that, Seph. Hence, I’ll ask for their best rooms. *shakes her head as she moves beside him in the elevator* And I still say you overreacted to that food. As I said, you’ve tried on several occasions to make me eat your style of food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Only a few times, Jen. And I never laughed at you or mocked your reactions. Nor did I try to make you eat it. *frowns* That food was still alive. I at least ask for my food to be dead first.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him* I was not laughing at you, Seph. You just are too paranoid about people making fun of you. *steps out of the elevator as soon as it opens up to the tenth floor then begins searching about for the room that they had been given* Anyway, the piece I was offering you was dead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises up the keys so she can see the number on the tag* It was still utterly disgusting, and raw. And it had fur on it. *growls* I felt like throwing up at the remnants of the taste I got on my lips thanks to you and your stupid joke. *glares at her* It’s room 17 if you really want to know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at him, seeming bored by his complaints. Still, she just shakes her head then stops right in front of the door labeled “17”* Here it is. *leans against the wall and waits for him to open the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *unlocks the door with the key* I still think it was utterly uncalled for, and that I should attack you for such disrespect. You knew I didn’t want to eat it, yet you forced it on me anyway. *growls angrily, and loudly, giving her a momentary death glare* I’ve never done anything even remotely like that to you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *steps into the room and coldly looks over at Seph, unphased by his glare* Then go ahead and kill me. *shrugs at him then moves over to the bed. She glances over at it for a moment then sits down and tries to make herself comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her* No, I’m not going to. But you’re not even listening to me, are you? *snorts* I’m just telling you what you have done and what I wouldn’t do. *glares at her* I’ve made you eat food that you didn’t like, but I’ve never actually shoved it in your face and laughed at you about it. *kicks the doorframe in his anger*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him* As I said, if it’ll make you feel better, go ahead, do whatever your urges are telling you to do to me. In the end, it won’t achieve much. *indifferently shrugs* And I’ve also said that I did not laugh at you. Perhaps I was being playful, but that is all. *closes her eyes, not overly interested in Seph’s theatrics at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* You were still making fun. Whatver words you want to use, you knew damn well you were having fun at my expense. *growls and quietly shuts the door to the hotel room, then moves into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him* Paranoid male… *sighs and simply lies down. She soon moves to take off her boots then curls up on the bed. Undoubtedly, by the time that Sephy comes out of the bathroom, Jenna would be deep asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends a good while in the bathroom, having wanted to take a shower, and to shake all the shedded silver cat hairs out of his clothes. He leaves the bathroom again fully clothed, his hair still damp* Hmph… *glances over at Jenna, then shakes his head and moves to the window, wanting to get a better look at the city they are in* Yet another unfamiliar place. *pulls up a chair to sit by the window and think*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *eventually begins to franticly mutter in her sleep, clearly having one of her nightmares yet again. She shivers and hugs onto herself, as if she were freezing or rather scared*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly as he is knocked out of his thoughtful daze by Jenna, then turns his attention towards the female, narrowing his eyes at her* Are you alright? *grunts and moves to his feet to check up on her, pulling the covers over her, assuming she might be cold*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Seems to whimper slightly in her sleep and continues to mutter. Unfortunately, her shivering is not abated by the fact that Sephy just put covers over her. Also, her muttering is more or less in her native tongue, so it’s pure gibberish to someone who doesn’t know the language.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and slowly shakes his head* Why do you always do this? *lightly nudges her elbow* Cut it out. Wake up. *grunts and moves to sit on the bed beside her, then reaches out to pat her arm, frowning, keeping a close eye on her to observe her behaviour in closer detail*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans as Seph nudges her, but it isn’t enough to rouse her. So, she continues to mutter in her sleep, seeming to be rather distressed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and slowly shakes his head, then closes his eyes and begins to concentrate, trying to worm his way into her mind to see what’s going on in there. Initially he is subtle in his attempts, not wanting to disturb the woman worse*

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.