The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tumbles out of the portal not long after Sephy does. She lands on her side, but doesn’t take long to get back to her feet and dust herself off. However, she quickly snarls up at Seph as he yells at her* I don’t want to go back there quite yet. I told you before that I just want to get away. *narrows her eyes and looks away from him, not really wanting to give him many more details about her reasons*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls back at her, thoroughly pissed off* Well get away if you want, that doesn’t mean you have to leave the entire damn planet! *snarls* Why are we here anyway? Why specifically here? What’s so good about this place? *rises higher into the air, wanting to get a better look at his surroundings*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Seph’s tone but just turns around and heads toward the entrance to the stairs that would allow her to get off the roof. As she moves, she mutters* I answered those questions when we entered the other planet… I never said I was going for “usefulness”… *Snorts* If you dislike it so much, leave. *opens the door and then begins moving down the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I would leave, but I don’t know how! *growls* *lands back down on the roof of the building, then heads inside to follow her* Why did you come here? Why specifically ‘here’? You haven’t answered that question at all! *growls and bounds down the stairs, quickly catching up to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t bother looking at him and simply states* I told you before, it is random. Hence, there is no reason for “here”. All I care is that it is not “there”. *soon reaches the ground level and heads toward the street*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles* Another ‘there’ would have been fine. Go to my planet if it suits you so much. *snorts* There’s something about this place that I really don’t like. I just don’t sense anything good in the air here. *growls as he follows her to the street*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Who said that your planet suits me? *Shakes her head at him* And I don’t know what has you so panicked. I thought you were the Great Sephiroth, after all. *looks around and then mutters* Japan.. *Shrugs to herself then heads down the street*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not panicked! *loudly growls, seeming insulted* I just don’t like this place at all. There’s something in the air I can sense that I really don’t like. *snarls* You probably don’t understand because you have no psionic gift whatsoever.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* I have some psychic ability, Seph.. ~If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be able to speak to you like this.~ *shakes her head* You’re probably only worked up because this culture is very similar to Wutai. *continues heading down the street, tilting her head as she sees a sign that reads “Gojira Memorial Museum” in both Japanese and English*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* It looks nothing like Wutai… nothing at all! *snarls and moves to walk alongside Jenna, still thoroughly aggitated* *”Your psychic ability must be numb to not be able to sense what I do in the air…”* *sends her a telepathic impression of the prescence he feels, which is large and dormant, and not dissimilar to that of a WEAPON’s life energy aura*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at him* This city alone might not be like Wutai, but I assure you, the rest of this land is quite similar to it. *frowns at what he sends her then shrugs* I’m certain if that was the case, the residents here would be panicking quite a bit, Seph. *points to the building* That’s some sort of memorial, do you want to ask anyone in there about what you are sensing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances over at the indicated building, then feverently shakes his head* I don’t want to discuss it with anybody. I know what I am sensing, and there is nothing else around to trick me into sensing what I am sensing. *growls* I don’t like it at all. Please, just leave. Leave right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at him* Seph, please, just calm down. Can you even tell how far away this thing is? *moves toward the building anyway, partially curious as to what this seemingly nonsense word of “Gojira” is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Some distance away. I can’t estimate how many miles. *points in the direction of the Japan sea* I’m perfectly calm, I’m just trying to warn you. I am also getting annoyed at your complete ignorance regarding this entire situation. If you don’t care, fine, but don’t push it aside like it’s nothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph’s words and shakes her head at him* Just because I’m not leaving “right now”, like you want, doesn’t mean that I am not listening to you. I just don’t see an imminent danger at this moment. Hence, I do not plan on tiring myself out even more by opening a third portal today. *shakes her head at him* Would you like me to collapse in exhaustion. *walks into the memorial building, which apparently has free admission and begins to look around*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts in aggitation as he follows Jenna into the memorial building* You only opened one today, and that was to here. I don’t want you to collapse in exhaustion, but I don’t exactly want to be attacked by a Weapon or blown up. *scowls* What is this place? A Weapon already attacked?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *notices the way that people are staring at her and Sephiroth then gently jabs Seph in the ribs* ~Perhaps it would be prudent for you to be silent. At least, concerning this WEAPON talk.~ *shakes her head at him then turns to look at him* ~Now first, your count is off. This morning, I opened one portal to that planet that you apparently hate. Then, recently, this afternoon, I opened one here. Normally, I don’t open portals twice in one week, let alone day. Now you want me to open a third one. Lastly, I don’t know what happened.~ *glances at a display of new reels that show the first attack of Gojira on Tokyo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and swats at the air as Jenna pokes his ribs, threatening to swat her properly next time* *”If they know what a Weapon is, they’ll be concerned enough to talk about it. If they don’t know what a Weapon is, they’ll just think I am talking about a bladed object, or a firing implement, both designed to inflict damage.”* *snorts and glances at the reels, then around the memorial area* *”These idiots can’t write. Everything is scribbled. And badly, I might add.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans at Sephiroth’s comments* ~It is Japanese, Seph. As in, not english.~ *watches the reels for a bit, tilting her head as she sees the form of the massive reptilian creature named Gojira in them then begins to read the various signs and postings about the area. As she does that, she mutters the words to herself, speaking them in the proper Japanese, partially in order to emphasize the fact that the words are indeed legible*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and moves away from Jenna* *”Fine. Stay here and watch your ridiculous movies about the monster, then. I’m not interested.”* *heads away from the displays, walking towards the exit, heading back out the same way he came in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Seph’s words and frowns at him as she watches him leave. Still, she doesn’t make a move to indicate that she’s going to try to change his mind. Instead, she just mutters* Overgrown child… *shakes her head and continues looking through the information in the building, wanting to get a better idea of what the status of this world is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heads outside and scans the street, ignoring the strange looks he is given from the passers-by, some muttering to themselves about what a weird looking person he is, also muttering to themselves about the fact that a gaikokujin is nearby and wearing strange clothing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains inside the building for another half an hour or so. Eventually, she steps back out onto the street and looks around to see if Seph is still nearby. If he isn’t, she’d just pick a random direction and move to find someplace for her to sleep for the night, considering that Seph forced her to give up the hotel room that she had set up earlier today*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts as he sees Jenna move out of the free exhibition again, then moves to follow her down the street, grunting loudly in order to get her attention* Did you enjoy being bored in there? I most certainly did not.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Stops as she hears Seph’s voice and then turns to look at him* I mind you, you had us go to a museum earlier today. How was that much more interesting? *shakes her head at him* ~Apparently, this thing you are sensing is just a mutated dinosaur that has been bombarded by H-bombs.~

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.