The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pins his ears back* Just prepare the steak however you would normally do it. I am not interested in anything fancy today. *pauses* Grass…? Why on earth would I want any of that? I am not a herbivore. *grunts at Jenna* *”Are you going to order something? Some of the menu items are weird.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Waitress: *stares at Sephiroth as if he had two heads then shakes own head* You are really strange, sir… It’s common knowledge that it is good for the digestive track for felidaes and canidaes to eat grass. *soon writes down notes on her pad, placing in the normal sides that cats usually pick, including the grass and indicating for the steak to be rare. She then glances at Jenna*

Jenna: *shakes her head* I ate earlier today. I am not hungry at all. *flicker her tail a bit* Unless Seph wanted an appetizer that he wanted to share with me…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* I just want to eat and move on. Anything is better than that canned rubbish I have been eating, and that Aeris has been leaving behind for me. *slowly shakes his head and hands Jenna the menu* Why don’t you pick something from this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph then shrugs and looks at the waitress* Just give us whatever appetizer is most popular or whatever. *waves the woman off, not interested in even hearing what that item would be. She then looks at Seph* You know, you are free to get food other than the cans and whatever else that you’re complaining about. I’m not forcing you to stick with whatever it is that you’ve been eating.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The fruit on your island is unpalatable. Believe me, I’ve climbed trees and looked. Some has been poisonous too, and made me sick more than once. The only other option has been the food in the can. *grunts as he watchs the waitress move away* I’m not sure if this was such a good idea.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Sephy* I wasn’t talking about the fruits on the island. What I meant is that you can get more food than canned rubbish whenever we go into the human cities to get you food. I’ve pointed out to you several times how easy it is for me to set up something similar to a refrigerator that would keep your food fresh. *tilts her head* And I’m certain this will be fine, Seph. *grins* At the very least, it’ll be entertaining for me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It won’t be entertaining at all. *pins his ears back, annoyed. He rests his chin on his palm, placing the elbow on the table, looking utterly bored. He begins to rap his claws on the table as he waits, also swaying his banded tail* I’ll get my own refrigeration unit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Perhaps not for you. *winks at Sephiroth. She then reaches over and gently sets her right hand ontop of the hand that is currently rapping the table. She then uses her thumb to massage the top of his hand* Why don’t you want to take up my offer? There aren’t any electrical jacks that would fit any human appliance at home, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Because I don’t like the idea. It sounds stupid. *scowls at her, but allows her to continue patting his hand with hers* I can take care of myself and look after my own food. You do not need to do anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at his words and shakes her head* Please, just give it a try. If you wind up not liking it, then you can do it whatever way you want to do, Seph. *moves her hand from his paw to the side of his face and gently strokes the side of his head* You’d still be taking care of yourself by cooking and whatnot.

*The waitress comes over to their table and sets down a plate of grass in front of Sephy and then the appetizer platter on the middle of the table*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at the appetiser, eyeing it like it is the most hideous thing in the world. The plate contains several small crustaceans, all of which are still alive and wiggling. The other side of the plate contains dead small grassland mice, gutted and stuffed with various spices and snack fillings* I am not eating that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves her hand away from Seph’s face and tilts her head as she eyes the appetizers. She then broadly grins at Sephiroth* Oh, come on, where’s your sense of adventure? *smirks* You keep on trying to tell me to give your cooking and food a try. *grabs one of the mice and presses it against Seph’s lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth *aggressively slaps the stuffed raw mouse away with a paw, wiping his mouth off a moment later to get rid of whatever taste remnants was left on his lips* Get that rubbish away from me! *snarls* I will have none of it, do you hear me? NONE of it!! *loudly snarls and moves out of his chair* If you’re going to laugh through the entire meal, forget it, I’m not going to stay here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Seph and simply crosses her arms and leans back into the chair before softly speaking* You’re creating a scene, Seph. *closes her eyes, appearing indifferent now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and continues to walk away from the small restaurant, swaying his tail in an agressive manner as he heads off down the strip. He sharply elbows a wolf man that gets in his way, giving the man a loud threatening yowl as he heads on his way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *opens her eyes and sighs, shaking her head. She then gets up out of her seat and moves to silently follow behind Sephy. However, she keeps a good distance away from him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns a corner and heads into a dark alley, kicking over a garbage can with his feet. He moves to sit down on an upturned milk crate and glares down at the ground, growling to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *eventually walks up behind Seph and sets her hand down on his shoulder* I wasn’t laughing at you, Seph… *frowns in thought then softly speaks* Do you hate this world?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Yes, I hate it. I’m tired of it and I want to get out of here. Don’t send me to another place like this though… I don’t want to gain some other ridiculous trait. *growls at Jenna, shaking his head* What next, frog people? Scales? Tentacles?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gently pats the side of Seph’s head* I’d say that this planet is an oddity. Most versions of Earth that I’ve been to just have normal humans, Seph. *quickly casts a spell to return both her and Seph to normal* Are you completely certain you want to leave? Aside from the oddity of their existence and food, this world is at least peaceful…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls, seeming relieved as he is returned to his true form* Peaceful, yes. Good, no. The food was positively ridiculous. *loudly snorts, getting to his feet* I can tell you with absolute honest certainty that I don’t want to be here any longer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Very well, Seph. I’ll respect your wishes. *steps away from him and looks around to insure that they are alone. Once she feels secure, she closes her eyes and concentrates on the spell that she uses to break the space-time continuum and opens up a portal. Once that is done, she opens her eyes and nods at him* Last chance to change your mind. I can’t necessarily perdict what is on the other side.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and shakes his head* I do not care what is on the other side. I want to go back and get out of here. Annoying place. If I knew how to make a portal, I would have left the moment I became tired of this dump. *shrugs and steps through the portal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs and mutters under her breath, mostly speaking to herself* So, your own discomfort is so important that you’d abandon me…? I see. *shakes her head then steps through the portal as well. They would tumble out on the roof of a building in the Tokyo, Japan of the Earth that they have traveled to. Not far away from that building is another building that has a very peculiar roof. The roof has taken a bit of a past building that had been stepped on by a very large four-toed creature and placed glass in the remnants of the foot-print in order to make a unique sun roof that also helps to remind the inhabitants of what they’ve survived to date*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses in pain as he tumbles out of the portal, landing onto the pavement with a hard thud. He glares around at his surroundings, then up at the footprint imprinted in the roof nearby. He shakes his head, not at all liking what he sees, and gets to his feet again very quickly, springing off the groumd, levitating into the air, having half a mind to escape and fly away* Why didn’t you send us back to the island!?

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.