The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then chuckles at Seph* ~Yes, I suppose it is. Envious of it?~ *shakes her head as she thinks about the blade* ~I bet if you saw how the feline queen’s blade unfolds, you’d be impressed by it as well. Her weapon is quite unique.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I actually am impressed, to be perfectly honest with you. Though stabbing with it would put a lot of pressure on the guard and the hilt, especially with the fact that it has to house three blades.”* *frowns* *”I suppose I shall have to see this weapon that the feline queen holds.”* *raises his head, appearing haughty as he walks out of the display area, heading for developments from the last 20 – 30 years* *”Though I will never declare such a pompous fool as my queen. Such is an insult.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s attitude then chuckles some more* ~I don’t think I am too surprised by that statement, Seph. After all, you are not really a feline. Why should you bow to her?~ *glances about the room, but doesn’t find much that catches her interest in this room* ~As for her blade…~ *thinks of a time she had witness the feline spring open the rotary blades and used them to mince apart the innards of one of her victims then sends the memory to Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* *”This blade sounds positively charming.”* *pauses as he glances over the balcony, looking at space travel equipment and stuff* *”Perhaps I should attempt to steal it some time. It may be a challenge worthy of my talents.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Best of luck. I know she has blades embedded into the hilt that will basically spring open and tear apart the hand of anyone who wields it and doesn’t know the secret of how to deactivate those blades. Unfortunately, I can’t say that I know the secret.~ *follows his glance then shrugs to herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems amused by the fact* *”Who said I was going to use it?”* *moves towards the end of the museum displays, then heads for the exit* *”I’m done here. I think I’ve had enough of looking at artifacts that don’t really affect me in the long run.”* *shakes himself off, then heads outside, sniffing the air* *”I’ll let you decide what to do now…”* *stiffens his whiskers and takes another sniff, seeming curious. He soon earns a glare from a passing zebra lady, who looks offended, mutters and complains about men, then keeps on walking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph and doesn’t stall at all in following him outside of the museum. However, she takes notice of his excessive sniffing and tilts her head* ~Is there something wrong, Seph?~ *glances about the area, seeing the female Zebra and then shrugs to herself, not really giving the pheromones a second thought as she briefly smells them* ~As for what to do, I suppose it would only be fair to insure that you don’t starve and to get you something to eat.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Nothing is wrong, but what the hell is that odour? It’s not supposed to smell good, but my mind is telling me that it is a good smell.”* *pins his ears back and shakes his head* *”It smells horrid, actually.”* *snorts a few times, trying to get the lingering scent out of his nostrils* *”I’m not starving, but I suppose I could eat something.”* *glances around the area, frowning* *”You pick somewhere.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmmm? *tilts her head as she listens to Seph’s description. After a moment, she looks back at the figure of the Zebra who is still moving away from them then at Seph* ~I believe that you are describing the pheromones that female was producing. However, I do not see why a feline would be affected by that created by horse type creature.~ *shrugs to herself then quickly moves to pick up Seph, intending to leap up into the air again* ~And fine, I’ll find us some sort of place for you to eat.~ *soon after, she opens up her wings and leaps into the air*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth hard as he is picked up, having not expected her to do such immediately* *”Some warning next time, please…”* *grips hard onto her scaled arm, possibly digging in with his claws a bit to hold on properly, not feeling secure or balanced just yet* Hmph… pheremones? *snarls at the thought*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t even notice that he’s digging his claws into her scales since her hide is rather well armored. In fact, it is so thick that she can take a direct slash by a broadsword and only come away with a minor scratch along her scales* Yes, pheromones. *looks down at him* Females and males of all species produce them. Humans tend to emit them from the armpit area, but they are generally less powerful than those of other animals. I’ve read books that indicate the pheromones of a dragon are the most potent, but I can’t say that I care enough. *shrugs* I’m definitely not like your father. *soars across the city, watching the area below them. Eventually, she spots what looks like a decent bristol style restaurant and lands down in front of it* Does this look good to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances downwards nodding as they land* It looks fine to me. *moves away from Jenna, shaking himself off, using a clawed paw to groom his hair neat again* I don’t care about pheremones either. The whole concept sounds rather stupid and irritating. I hope I do not smell any more while we are here. *heads into the restaurant door, peeking inside* Hmph, small.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs at Seph’s comment about the restaurant* It looked as good as any other spot and I figured that you prefer a bit of privacy. At least, I’ve never taken you for the type to like crowded areas yet. *shrugs and then glances at the hostess and requests for a table for two*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That would be a rather accurate assessment, Jen. I don’t like crowded spaces at all whatsoever, they just bother and irritate me. *scowls* And the people in them are usually loud and upbeat, sometimes also fuelled with alcoholic beverages. *nods his head as a waitress comes to their table with menus*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then looks up at him, a bit quizzical. She then grins* My, you’re actually willing to shorten my name now? And not too long ago, I thought it’d take me breaking a few bones to get you to stop calling me “woman”. *faintly chuckles then sighs as she’s given the menu, but doesn’t argue against it. Instead, she glances at the back of her chair for a bit and tries to figure out how to comfortably position her wings while Seph looks over the menu*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes his menu, glancing down at it* Oh, I can still call you ‘woman’ if you want me to. *browses the menu with his eyes, slowly moving them down the list* Hmph, you can have food live here. I would at least ask for my food to be dead first….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth* I would think that someone as intelligent as you would realize that the words “it’d take me breaking a few bones” would indicate that I hated it each time you did that. *snorts at him then glances at the waitress as she broadly grins in Jenna’s direction and asks whether or not she wants to try out their liquors. In fact, the woman is pointing out all their selection to Jenna in specific and is nearly completely ignoring Sephers. She remains silent for now, figuring that she’d wait and see whether or not Seph would have a fit if she even accepted the idea*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I was only kidding. Relax. *continues to look through the menu, shrugging* Live food, dead food, dying food, food cooked to various degrees of… *glances over at the liquor menu Jenna is being offered and stiffens his whiskers, growling slightly* You’re not getting completely inibriated during the middle of the day. *tries to snatch the menu back, growling at the waitress* We’re just having lunch, no alcohol for us today.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Waitress: Oh, but sir, certainly a drink or two won’t hurt one such as your companion. Her kind don’t get drunk until they’ve nearly downed two bottles of our strongest stock. Won’t you reconsider?

Jenan: *just closes her eyes, choosing to let Seph handle it. While it is tempting for her to accept the suggestion of the various drinks, she finds Seph’s approval to be more important to her. However, she does allow herself a grin as she considers the thought of Seph ordering some of the “live food”.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles at the waitresses’s words, pinning his ears back* I am offended by your statement. Just because she is a dragon, it doesn’t mean anything. Just take the alcohol menu away and let us order our food like any other boring useless customer you’ve had today.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Waitress: *seems slightly taken aback by Seph’s attitude and just swipes the liquor menu from him then turns around and leaves for a bit. She’s clearly agitated by the lost chance of getting a good sale on their expensive liquors to the couple. So, she leaves for a bit to get the two some water then returns with a fake smile and asks if they are ready to order*

Jenna: *Softly speaks* For the record, she is correct. Dragons biologically don’t get drunk all that easily. I think it’s something to do with their livers. *Shrugs, mostly indifferent. She then moves her right foot over and gently sets it on top of Sephy’s, wanting some physical contact with him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls back at Jenna, clearly annoyed* I don’t care how special dragons are, you are not drinking in the middle of the day. *grunts at the waitress as she returns* Give us more time. I want to browse through this menu properly. *narrows his eyes at the list* Live mice and rat pate sauce? What the hell?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs at Seph’s words* I was only making a statement. *opens her eyes to look at him* ~I was respecting your hatred of all the times in which I drink alcohol, Seph. Do not worry.~ *tilts her head as she listens to the description then chuckles* My, this is going to wind up quite interesting indeed. *broadly smirks, anticipating the look on Seph’s face when he finally bites down on whatever food he gets*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not worried. I’m just not going to permit you to drink it here, in the middle of the day time, and near all these idiots. We have no real way of getting back to the hotel. Well, unless I fly there, and others would question that.”* *grunts* *”So no, no alcohol for you.”* *narrows his eyes at the menu, then hands it back to the waitress* Just bring me a steak. None of this other food interests me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Waitress: Very well sir, what sides would you like with your steak? How would you like it done? Would you like some grass with that?

Jenna: *Sighs at him* ~I did say I was going to respect your desires on the matter, Seph. That is why I wasn’t responding while she was showing me the liquor menu.~ *shakes her head at Seph’s continued complaints on the issue* ~I’m not fighting against your decision at all, Seph.~

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.