The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I told you why I came here in the first place already. What more of an answer do you want beyond that?”* *moves ahead to nod at a smaller reptile boneset with large fangs and limb bones which are beginning to develop for standing* *”You don’t have that thing.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~What I am saying is that I wouldn’t mind if you were to just share with me what you are finding so far. What I am trying to tell you that I am indeed somewhat curious.~ *Shakes her head at him then glances at the set of fossils then nods* ~Yes, that is indeed true. There are no fossils of that nature on my planet.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I have found one thing particularly interesting.”* *reaches out to grasp her hand, then tries to lead her over to some sillouette evolution charts on a wall* *”There are absolutely no primates on this planet. At all.”* *points to the charts that show pictures of the cats evolving into the bipedal versions along with other animals* *”These have basically filled the same niche as the humans on your planet.”* *yawns* *”Not mine though.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly smirks as she notices his yawn* ~I thought you said that I am the one who is not interested in this stuff.~ *chuckles at him then pats the top of his snout* ~You’re acting rather bored yourself.~ *glances up at the displays then nods* ~But yes, it does seem rather strange that there are no primates at all.~ *idly brushes the vestigial fingers on her wing through his fur again, but the movement is rather small and ignorable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts in frustration* *”I wasn’t yawning because I was bored. Do you want to hear about it or not? Either you don’t want to, you want to, or you don’t care. Either way, make up your mind.”* *pins his ears back, flicking his tail* *”I think I have learned why the inhabitants are the way they are, anyhow.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *give Seph a devious grin* ~Oh, I think I’ll leave it a complete mystery as to what level my interest is. That way I can constantly drive you nuts.~ *softly chuckles* ~I was just wondering why you were yawning, Seph. That is all.~ *continues glancing around the room and tilts her head as she spots a fossil of an ancient dragon*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at Jenna, chattering his teeth as he resists the urge to bite her* *”Either you do or you don’t!”* *shoves her off, growling louder* *”Just let me know so I’m not wasting my damn time telling you stupid rubbish you don’t care to know about!!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at his actions and shakes her head* ~Seph, I do care. I’ve already told you that.~ *moves back over to his side* ~Please, try to calm down. You weren’t wasting your time at all.~ *continues to eye the dragon fossil once more* ~Do you want me to give you your space?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Fine, alright…”* *shakes himself off, still irritated* *”But I certainly don’t want you to touch me if all you’re seeking to do is annoy the hell out of me.”* *Makes a loud angry snort, following Jenna’s gaze to the dragon fossil* What the hell is that thing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* ~You should know me better than that by now, Seph…~ *slowly shakes her head at his words, seeming a bit dejected at his accusation. However, she just walks over to the fossil and begins to read the information posted on the displays surrounding the fossil*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* *”You are the one who said yourself that you wanted to leave your desires a mystery to drive me nuts.”* *eyes the dragon fossil, grunting* What is this thing? Did they dig up the original Bahamut or something?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s comment* ~I was teasing you, Seph. As in not serious.~ *flicks the end of her tail then moves closer to him once more* It looks like just some random dragon. Definitely is too small to be anything akin to Bahamut. *shakes her head then tries to wrap her wing about Seph again, seeing if he’s calmed down enough for it by now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head and moves into the next few sections, wanting to look at more recent things. He walks through exhibits containing artifacts from fallen empires and ancient cities, smirking in amusement as he passes by golden objects and a ruby encrusted gold sarcophagus* *”Considering adding any of these things to your personal collection?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Seph’s question* ~Why would I? They are just gold and gems. I have no need for fortunes, Seph.~ *glances about from time to time, but once again, the majority of her attention is on Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly moves through the area, seeming interested in the artifacts from the era long since passed. He stops in front of a samurai outfit meant for some bipedal creature, glancing down at the various hook, claw, throwing weapons, and a tri-bladed katana like sword along with it* Hmph… *seems vaguely impressed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins as she notices Seph’s expression then leans in to whisper into his ear* Looks like you’d rather steal this though. I know where I could find ones like this made for humans, Seph. *grins then straightens up again. Not long after, she vaguely frowns and glances over at a teenager who is giving her “catcalls” and the like*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Don’t say that too loudly. I don’t want to be accused of anything around here.”* Mmm? *rotates one ear towards the teenager and growls slightly, his lip whiskers stiffening. Without saying a word, he extends the claws on his paw-fingers, then springs over to the teenager in two bounds, placing four claws over the boy’s jugular vein, the thumb claw lightly pressing into the underside of his jaw* You might want to rethink that strategy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks as she finds that Sephy is at the teenager’s neck before she even realized that the man had moved. She then groans and shakes her head. She moves over to Seph and sets her right hand on his shoulder* Seph, calm down. Remember, you don’t want to get into trouble?

Wolfy-teenager: *yelps as Sephiroth presses his claws against his neck then defensively growls* Hey, settle down, man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head, narrowing his eyes, glaring hard at the wolfy-teenager* You settle down first. *moves his paw away, then straightens himself up* Now get lost. Get out of here. Turn around so your back is to us, and you keep on walking… *snorts* *”What? That idiot was making offensive noises.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves her hand down to grip onto Seph’s hand and begins trying to lead him away from the teenager and to the next exhibit.* ~The noise is ignorable, Seph. Anyway, you were the one who was just scolding me about telling you that I can steal samurai armor made for humans back on my home planet.~ *shrugs*

Wolf-dude: *rubs his throat as Sephy lets go then snaps his teeth in Sephy’s direction* Lucky idiot. Rrrr… Not like you see one of those every day anyway. *snorts and moves off with his friends*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That’s different, Jenna. He was making insulting comments at you. I had a right to knock him back into line for that ridiculous behaviour.”* *snorts* Come on… *grabs Jenna’s arm and begins leading her to the more modern stuff, like the development of ships and various modes of transport*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Well, given that this society doesn’t have a law enforcement group that looks down on aggravated assault, you might be right. However, I don’t think that idiot is worth the hassle or risk of encountering whatever law enforcement they have.~ *doesn’t fight against Seph at all as he pulls her into the next room. She then glances around and mutters* Well, this is definitely not a natural science museum… *shrugs to herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* I don’t know, I just saw the advertisment in the hotel for a museum and came here. Do you want to demand your money back- *” -that isn’t even your money to begin with?”* *smirks in amusement* I’m guessing it wouldn’t be that hard to do. Not for you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph and shakes her head at his statement* ~I honestly don’t give a damn about complaining as to what sort of museum this is, Seph. I was simply making a comment that things like that~ *points to a prototype plane* ~are not classified under “natural science”.~ Was there anything else in here that you were actually interested in though? ~I don’t see many great differences in how their technologies developed from my planet.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I simply came in here because I wished to know how this planet became the way it is. It seems to be evolutionary based. That is pretty much all I wanted to know. Although, the tri bladed katana was certainly interesting to see.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.