The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head as Seph tries to hand her the pamphlet then simply bends down to scoop him up into her arms* It will be much too easy to look at the directions while trying to figure out where the hell I am at the moment. *spreads open her wings* Just tell me when the turn and which way to go. *leaps into the air, soon flapping her wings to gain extra height* And what exact suspicions are you referring to?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Your suspicions that the inhabitants can fly here. *seems rather bothered as Jenna picks him up* Wait a moment! What about the people watching us? Are you sure this is OK? *snorts* I don’t know where this museum is, how am I supposed to give directions?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances down at him* If people are watching us, they will assume that a female who can fly is giving a male who can’t fly a ride. *looks down at him* You were trying to give me that piece of paper with the directions. I assume that you can read as well as I can. Just read from the paper while I concentrate on the flying and situating myself, Seph. Or do you want me to just randomly move about until I find what looks like a museum?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can fly well enough without your help, you know. *grunts* This is a map that is supposed to be followed at ground level. How are you supposed to read street signs from the air? *scowls* I can read as well as you, yes. *glances down at the pamphlet, scowling* Some of the words on this document are spelled wrong…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him* ~If you flew in the manner you usually do, they’d definitely say something, Seph. Creatures without wings are not supposed to be able to fly, you know.~ *shakes her head* It could just be a quirk of this world. After all, some English words are spelled differently on my planet depending on which part of the world you’re in. Now, let us start with whether I should go left, right, straight, or back, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles, irritated* Yes, creatures without wings don’t fly. They levitate. *glances down at the museum pamphlet, then down at the ground below* Take the No. 5 bus to… *mumbles to himself as he reads through the set of instructions* Hmph. Take the city’s main street north until you get to the park gate. When there, head west down Yard Street for 500 feet, and you’re there. *shrugs* It looks like a big old-style decorated building, so head for that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at him as she listens to his instructions then begins heading North. She pays close attention to the streets, managing to be able to read the street signs due to this form’s design to spot prey from great heights. After about twenty minutes, she finally spots the museum and lands down on the street in front of it* That was easy enough. *stretches out her wings after she sets him down then wraps her wings about her shoulders in a mock-cape*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Show off. *steps back from her and shakes himself off, then suddenly tilts his head to one side, rubbing at the side of his face with a paw* Mrrghh… *irritably shakes himself, then heads into the museum building, banded grey tail swaying behind him in aggitation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly smirks* I do what I can. *She then tilts her head at his statement then quickly moves to stroll along side him* “Mrrghh”? Well, aside from that being a very interesting noise that I don’t think I’ve heard before, what’s wrong, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Nothing, really. I… *Scowls, stopping himself from saying what is on his mind* Hmph. I want to learn what I can and be out of here as soon as possible… *heads into the main foyer, then pins his ears back as he glances at the turnstiles and booths off to one side of the area* Damn. We have to pay to see this boring rubbish.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* ~I really hate it when you leave me in the dark and don’t finish your sentences like that, Seph..~ *Sighs and follows him. She then faintly smirks and casts a spell to steal some money from the tills of the booths before handing it over to Seph* There. I would imagine that would cover it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine… *pins his ears back further, his tail swaying in aggitation behind him now* *”I have this very strong urge to sit down and groom myself. The fur on the side of my head needs to be washed and flicked back so it is comfortable.”* *grunts* *”Are you happy now?”* *stares at the money he is given, then hands some of it to the guy in the booth, buying a couple of tickets to get through the turnstiles* *”Time to examine some of this planet’s history, I suppose.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs at Seph’s statement then quickly moves to step in front of him once she’s through the turnstile. Once in front of him, she reaches out to gently brush her clawed fingers through the fur on the side of his head, trying to make him feel better. As she does this, she remains silent, figuring it would be best for him if she didn’t comment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tries to glare directly at Jenna initially, but slowly tilts his head into her open hand, breaking out into a loud content purr, seeming to really like having the side of his head patted and groomed* *”This animal is absolutely ridiculous….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *allows herself a humored grin at Seph’s words then leans in to gently nuzzle the tip of her beak-ended snout against his nose in an affectionate manner* You’re welcome. *steps away and sets her left hand on her hip* So.. go ahead and lead the way, Seph. You’re the one who wanted to be here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly opens his eyes as Jenna moves away again, seeming to snap out of his content daze a moment later. He quickly checks the area around him to see if anyone had just seen his behaviour and straightens himself upright, scowling, acting like nothing had ever happened at all* Right. I did. *picks up a museum map, and heads for the prehistoric and fossil display areas*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at him, still quite humored by his behavior, though she’s trying to hide her smile. She then shakes her head and moves to follow him* ~You know, not a single person on this planet has a clue who you are, Seph. I don’t think you need to be so cautious about maintaining that “cold and distant bastard” reputation of yours.~ *after they enter the fossil display, she looks up for a moment. However, she is not overly interested, so she soon moves her right wing and wraps it about Seph as she had done earlier today*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *simply moves ahead into the pre-history area to examine some of the artifacts collected for the display. He seems amused as he comes across bone displays of large extinct predators that are related to felines and canines, as well as some reptile stuff. When Jenna puts her wing around him, he glances back at it, frowning slightly* *”Just don’t scratch my head. Otherwise I would say that you are determined to humiliate me in public.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs at Seph’s words but nods. So, aside from an occasional twitch of the fingers on her wings, she just keeps them still* ~If that is what you want, Seph, I’ll respect your decision.~ *glances about the room* ~I don’t see how this is explaining much of anything so far.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It is explaining a lot for me so far.”* *points to the placards near the displays* *”Read the fine print around the creatures and so on. You will end up learning a lot.”* *moves away from her to examine the bones of a monolith T-Rex like saber toothed cat* *”Still not interested?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at him* ~Hrmph, wouldn’t it just have been as easy for you to read the text to me as you read it?~ *shakes her head at him then glances at the display, quickly reading through it to see what exactly Seph is finding out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If you don’t care about the entire museum, why would you care to know what the placards attached to it’s displays say?”* *grunts* *”You’ve looked bored ever since we came in here, and more interested in me. So why would you want to learn about the history of this place?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at his words and glances down at him* ~Well, I might as well find out since you are finding out as well.~ *taps her claws against the floor for a second* ~And what does it matter which I’m more interested in? Would you rather I ignore you completely?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That wasn’t the point of my statement, Jenna.”* *frowns at her* *”I was just saying that why should I tell you about something that you couldn’t care less about? I would be wasting my time, and if I did such and you truly weren’t interested in it, you wouldn’t appreciate the receiving of such information. Now would you?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at him* ~I am not “not interested” in this place.~ *snorts* ~It’s not a priority to me, but that doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t accept it if you were to tell me what exactly you were figuring out about this place. So far, I see animals that are quite similar to those I can find on Earth on display here.~

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.