The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,412 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is silent for a few minutes, loudly snorting as he realises what she is saying* Feh! No way in hell. I can create my own illusions and they will do the same thing as your physical morphing spell. I had no need of your morphing spell in the first place. *glares at the television, then tries to snatch the remote and change channels*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him and simply states* Illusions alone won’t do. You smell like a human nonetheless. If you just make a visual illusion to say make yourself invisible, they’ll be able to smell that there’s something off with you. *sighs at him* Do you really want to risk them catching you and throwing you in a lab of some shape or form because you don’t like a form? *since she never had the remote control, it is most likely still near the television. So, the only real obstacle would be how much Sephy wants to ruin Jenna’s comfort as she leans against him.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It would be easy to manipulate their minds and teleport away. Or simply fly off. I haven’t seen any flying creatures around here, nor sensed out anyone whom is gifted. *moves to his feet in his effort to snatch up the remote control, flipping through some channels, snorting* This is all rubbish. *turns on a home-shopping channel and narrows his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she looses her support thanks to Seph moving to his feet then gives him an angry look. Still, she holds back her words and just crosses her arms* I never indicated that I was expecting anything useful from the programming. However, the news would have indicated how big of a mess our appearance here made. *shakes her head at him then scoots away, figuring that he didn’t care about her leaning against him. Then, she lies down on her back, relaxing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to flip through channels, not noticing Jenna for the time being* Hmph, news… right. *flips to a newscast channel and tosses the remote back onto the table before moving to sit back down on the bed, watching. After some time though, he glances aside at Jenna, raising an eyebrow at her* You slept for over half a week and you’re still tired?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him* I am making myself comfortable, not falling asleep. *turns her head to look at him* Just because I’m lying down doesn’t mean that I am about to sleep. Eyes remaining open tends to be a good sign of that. *mutters* Anyway, you clearly weren’t interested in staying still long enough… *shakes her head then looks up at the ceiling* Anyway, I was asleep for so long because I was healing up.. Even then.. certain things can tire me out quite a bit. *glances at the television* Might I also mention that the dragon-thing there has wings. I would bet that it can fly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I haven’t seen anybody flying around outside. *glances out balcony window again and sighs* If you are going to stay here all day, I suppose I will go exploring on my own. Please turn me back into that idiotic cat. I want to see what I can learn of this place by myself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly sighs at him* You are determined to go about and explore so much? *shakes her head at him then moves to sit up. She then stands up and casts a set of spells to shift herself into her hybrid form and him into the half-feline form* Very well, then. Where exactly do you want to go?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: First and foremost, outside. *flicks his ears back, frowning at her* I didn’t say you could come. I said I wanted to see what I could find on my own. I’ll find out what I can of this place by myself and return to you with information.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *leans in to press the tip of her snout against his* Oh, so you’re saying that you wouldn’t appreciate my company at all? I’d rather stick around with you than stare up at a ceiling. *straightens up* Perhaps I should use the first version of this spell that I once used next time around. *Smirks* It hurt like hell to actually feel your bones and muscles shift about. *turns to walk to the door, soon waiting for him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and keeps his head still, glaring at her as she puts her snout up against his* Don’t I have any say in this…? *sighs as she moves to the door* I suppose not… *lowers his head and ears, following her not long after* So it didn’t occur to you that maybe I want to go out on my own to learn something?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You’re the one who kept on saying that I shouldn’t need to sleep at the moment, which is true. *waits for him to exit the hotel room, having canceled out the containment spell that was previously over Sephy. Soon after, she moves to follow along side him, glancing down at him* It’s not like there’s anyplace that you’d want to go to that I’ve never stepped foot in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can probably think of a few places you’ve never walked into if given long enough to think about that. *smirks and heads for the bottom level and the main foyer of the hotel, intending to inspect pamphlets left out for tourists visitng the area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: If strip clubs, cabarets, and so on is on your list of places, you’re wrong. I’ve had reasons to abuse the tendency of males to be perverts several times in the past. In fact, it’s relatively easy to catch them with their “pants down”, figuratively and literally, there. *faintly smirks and then stops, waiting for him to finish browsing through the brochures*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm, what about a whore house? The men’s room? In a plant room? What about inside of a Mako reactor and IN the fluid at the bottom? Inside of a planet? I bet you haven’t been everywhere. *stuffs a few pamphlets into his pocket and heads for the street* This planet uses a strange currency I’ve never heard of. But I will obtain some shortly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes. Yes. Yes. Pretty damn near close to in the fluid.. I went down there to see if you were possibly floating on the surface… *glances to the side* And if you mean a planet like yours, no, other planets, yes. Not all of them have life stream or magma in them. *quickly moves to follow him* And I don’t doubt that we’ll be able to get by currency-wise.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You followed me when I fell into the liquid Mako when I was in the Mt. Nibel reactor? *narrows his eyes* Why would you ever do such a thing? *slowly shakes his head* And what need do you have to go into a men’s room, or a whore house?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I already told you, I wasn’t certain if you’d still be on the surface… *faintly shrugs* As for the other two, quite simple. Human males let their guard down drastically in both of those locations. *clicks her claws together* So, where are we going?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I haven’t got a specific destination in mind at this time. I just want to go outside and explore this new world. I want to see how it varies from what I am used to, and find out how similar it is. And then wonder why this world became like it is. So, I suppose going to a museum could help out with some of that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods her head at his words* I suppose that sounds reasonable enough. *faintly smirks* Then again, one would expect some sort of logic from an ex-general. *steps out of the hotel, but then waits for him to take the lead* Am I to assume that you’ll also want to get food while we’re out?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s something anybody should do. Museums are parts of history archived and put on display *grunts* As for obtaining food, I suppose so… it has been some time since I ate something decent. I am growing tired of living off heat-up food from the can.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *takes a moment to spread out her wings and stretch them then moves along side Seph. She idly nods her head, though she’s not overly interested in his explanations. After a moment, she moves her left wing to gently wrap it around Seph’s form, though he can easily push it away if he desires*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *relaxes as Jenna wraps her wing around him, seeming mildly amused* *”I’m not sure if the inhabitants of this planet support interspecies relationships. You might want to keep an eye on your public display there.”* *steps out onto the street to survey his surroundings, pondering to himself* Hmm… *scratches the side of his head* Well, there was a pamphlet about a museum, but it said we have to take a bus there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly smirks at Seph* Somehow, I think even on this planet, not many would want to go up against anything related to a red dragon, Seph. *glances around at the others in the area as if that would confirm her belief then looks down at him* I suppose an alternative could be simply flying there. *Shrugs* Whatever way you want to do it though. *idly brushes the vestigial fingers on her wing through Seph’s hair, somewhat. It might feel more like she’s gently scratching him with them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes momentarily, succumbing to her touch, the cat seeming to really like what she is doing* Flying there? Huh? *glances upwards, then shakes his head* Well, yes, that confirms your suspicions about this place. If you want to fly us there, by all means, do so. *tries to hand her the pamphlet to the museum* This has instructions on it.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,412 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna: That tricky L word’ is closed to new replies.